Status: (: A C T I V E (:

A Pair of Star-Crossed Lovers

"All my life I've been good,
But now;
I, I, I, am thinking:
What the hell?!
All I want is to mess around,
& I, I, I don't really care about,
If you love me, if you hate me,
You can't save me,
Baby, baby." <3


Juliet Chandler is perfect. Or, at least she tries her best to be. With a strict mother that demands flawless, a snobby sister that always seems to cause trouble for her, and a father who really doesn't care, Juliet has her troubles, but she's the type that just grins and bears it.

Jordan Staal is a cocky allstar hockey player. He thinks he's invincible and he knows other people think that as well. He doesn't really have many problems and his life is practically perfect in his eyes.

When a chance meeting causes their stars to cross, they begin a journey together in which Jordan will teach Juliet that trying so hard to be perfect isn't the best way to be and, in turn, Juliet will teach Jordan that everyone's life has it's hardships, even his, he's just been too blind to see what was going on around him.

Follow Jordan and Juliet as they experience first love and all it's best-and worst- features.

Inspired by Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet, Jordan Staal(of course!), and the song What the Hell, by Avril Lavigne.