Status: First story... Hope you like it!

Something to Hold Onto

Elle seems so perfect. She is shy, but friendly. A dare devil but a goody goody. She is strong but caring. Shes the perfect balance of everything. On the outside.
But in the inside Elle has alot of problems. Her mom hasnt come home in weeks, and Elle doesnt know where she is at. Elle is living with her super rich step dad, who is never around either. Elle also has an eating disorder, but with no one around to notice will Elle end up causing life time damage to her body? Then on top of everything there is Jake. The schools hottest guy and quarterback on the highschool football team. He is exactly the type of guy Elle promised she would never fall for, but his charming words and looks have her heart beating faster by him just walking by. The worst part? Jake has a girlfriend, Bre. Bre and Jake have been together for years, but when Jake conviences Elle to talk to him in secret things get bad. Can Elle let him go, or will she keep waiting around for the next chance they can be alone?
When Jared moves into the old house next door, he wants nothing to do with Elle. He thinks she is a snotty, perfect, rich girl. But as they grow closer will Jared learn the dark secrets Elle has been hiding? Can Jared save her before its too late?