Status: First story... Hope you like it!

Something to Hold Onto

Rebels

By the time i got to school it was the middle of second hour, and i was soaking wet from the rain. As i walked into the classroom I could feel everyones eyes watching me as i walked from the door to my seat next to Jared. I glanced up at him as I sat down and we made eye contact. He looked very confused.
"Why are you wet?" He leaned in and whispered.
"Its raining." I replied looking away. He looked at me for a minute then turned away. The class went by very slowly with water dripping from my hair and I was not excited to spend the rest of the day in wet clothes. When the bell finally rang I gathered up my stuff and began walking out but I heard Jared call after me.
"Elle, wait up," He said grabbing his books and jogging towards me. "How bout skipping 3rd and 4th hour?" He said with a cute smile on his face.
"Why?" I said laughing and confused.
"Well, your kinda soaking wet, and that," he said touching my bruice gently "is pretty noticable." I thought this through. Its not like i would get in trouble at home, and I could make up the work. And i was really wet.
"Okay." I said. We started down the hall not saying anything. When we had to walk past the office we tried to be as casual as possible. It didnt work.
"Excuse me? Do you guys have a pass to leave this hour?" The red head secratary asked.
"Um.." Jared began, but i cut him off knowing how bad of a liar he was because of this morning.
"I have a family issue, and I dont have a ride." I said looking her in the eye.
"Well, I am going to need your parents to call." She said acting all strict.
"I will have them call you when I get there." I said turning to walk away.
"You can not leave until you have a pass." She said looking down at papers. I kept backing up slowly down the hall and pulling Jared with me.
"Oh of course not." I said.
"Mm hm." She said occupided with her work. We took a few more steps back then turned and sprinted outside and to his car. When we jumped in he sped off and as soon as we left the parking lot we were in tears from laughing so hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment:)