I Didn't Do It I Swear!

Sleep

We were back in the TARDIS after several hours, The Doctor still sulking in the library because he couldn't get any answers. The locals acted like everything was normal, and for them it could've been. I was sitting on my bed reading, I was depressed too about not getting any answers, but I wasn't about to show it like he did.

I was completely absorbed in the book, so when The Doctor walked in and started rubbing my shoulders. I nearly freaked out.

"Your scream is very adorable." he said, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, and resting his chin on one. "watcha reading?"

"An essay on nuclear physics." I replied, sarcasm evident in my voice. "my scream is adorable? Seriously?"

"Yes really,"

I closed the book, and put it aside. I then placed my hands on top of The Doctor's, I could hear the soft moan in his voice. "Doctor, will we ever escape?"

"I do everything in my power to see that it happens Chrissy."

"Really Doctor?"

"Honestly Chrissy."

"Thank you."

I felt him lightly kiss my cheek, and slowly released his hold under mine, sliding his hands down to my sides, causing me to gasp in response.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me up close to his body. I felt his breath on the back of my neck. I turned my body as best I could, gently laid a hand on his shoulder, and laid my head against his chest, listening to the rhythmic beating of his hearts. I closed my eyes, letting the rhythm take me away. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I could tell The Doctor was smiling.

I could feel his hands run up and down my body. The combination of the beating, and the sensation of his touch were enough to lull me to sleep.

"You liar."

My eyes flew open, I was back home, in my dimension. I was sitting on the bench by the mall. Realization suddenly punched me in the face, it that same moment when I said it wasn't him, but David Tennant, whom I didn't really like, and instead of excepting he misunderstood, he called me a liar.

"But Doctor, I'm not."

"Don't lie to me, I know what you're saying isn't true."


He reached out a hand, and slapped me, hard.

My eyes flew open, and I sighed, I was back in the TARDIS, in the animated dimension. I looked up at The Doctor, and realized I really had been slapped.

"Sorry, but you weren't responding."

"That felt too real."