Status: Please comment and subscribe <3

I'm Coming Home

One.

My heart was racing to the sound of Christine's screams. I was trying my best not to throw up the miniature hot dogs and tequila shots I had. My stomach was in knots and all I could think about was what was going to happen next.

"Blood everywhere! Everywhere!" My friend Christine screamed into the phone as I cupped my mouth and continued to shake.

"Calm down, Miss. Can you please tell me where your location is?" The calm lady on the other end of the line asked as I looked around Christine's house to see if there was any other people around. The house party of the year gone wrong.

Christine told the lady her address and hung up the phone as Christine plopped down on the couch and sobbed into her shaky pale hands.

"Is he okay?" She let out a shaky sob as I froze in my place and continued to shake.

"Wh-who?" I stuttered and clenched my fists down by my sides.

"Alex!" She shrieked up at me, her eyes bloodshot and with fear.

"I don't know." I spoke softly as I looked around her big house, still in complete denial of what happened over ten to fifteen minutes ago.

"Did you see who did it?" She asked me as I looked at the blood tracks all across her living room floor.

"No." I shook my head slowly and followed the bloody footsteps out back to where they led to. Her swimming pool lights were on and everything in her big backyard was silent. She lived in the middle of no where in her big house her dad built.

"Julia, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I heard her say from inside as I walked out back and saw the tire swing swinging slowly in the slight breeze.

"Shh." I whispered as I looked down at the pool and there I saw inside of it was one of the girls from me and Christine's high school. She was at the bottom and bloody as hell.

I gasped and then I heard footsteps behind me as my heart started to race again.

"Christine?" I whispered, getting ready to turn around but then something hard hit me in the back of the head as I fell into the pool. I tried to swim back up to the top but I started to sink and I was too weak to pull myself up. So I just stopped trying as I watched my blood float to the top of the bright blue pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so, I know it didn't get into much, but if you could just give it a chance that would mean alot to me! Please comment and subscribe! Comments mean everything to me, guys!
Keep or kill?
Please tell me what you think!
Give me 5 comments and I'll update tomorrow!
Love & Rockets, Faith <3