Status: Please comment and subscribe <3

I'm Coming Home

Three.

3 Weeks Later

"Three days until Spring Break! And you know what that means...put on that bikini, ladies! Get the hell away from your annoying boyfriend and enjoy yourself!" The woman over the radio exclaimed as I sighed and rolled my eyes while that annoying pop song from the 80's came on. Girls Just Wanna Have fun.

I chuckled and ran my fingers through my thick brown hair and stared out the window of my green Slugbug. I just wish that Christine wasn't gone. She was my best friend. I mean, she still is, no one could ever replace her.

I stopped my car at a red light and thought about what happed three weeks ago. Now, I have to go answer a whole bunch of questions in downtown Baltimore at the police station. I don't even know who the hell did that to Christine, but believe me. I wanna know.

I haven't heard from her boyfriend since her funeral.

Alex Gaskarth. Why on earth would she fall in love with that boy? That boy who pushed me down my staircase in my own house. I haven't forgiven him ever since. I had to get six stitches on my forehead and now I have a damn scar that looks like that fucking wizard kid in that damn series.

I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair again as the light turned green and I sped right through it and to downtown Baltimore. I parked in the parking lot of the police station and got out, slamming my car door behind me.

I thought after Christine's funeral the trouble would've ended, but damn was I wrong.

I was going to see everybody in here from that fucking house party. Well, most of the people. Why did Christine invite all of these damn douche bags? I told her not to but she never ever listened to me. She was so stubborn.

As I walked in I saw everyone. Just like I had predicted.

Lisa Ruocco, Kara Diakolous, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, Zack Merrick, every girl off the cheerleading squad, every football player I could possibly know, and mainly every person that lived at that party. Including Alex Gaskarth.

They all stared at me like I was responsible. Like they were scared of me. I swallowed hard as I looked straight towards Alex who stared at the floor with an expressionless face.

The four police officers stood there with their arms folded across their chest as they looked towards me at the same time.

"How are you feeling, Julia?" The guy with the pot belly asked as I nodded and tears started to fill my eyes as I blinked them away.

"I'm good." I spoke softly as Lisa stared down at her nails and looked up at me with disgust. She only hated me because I dated her ex-boyfriend off the football team.

"We're going to take you in one at a time. This has been the most terrible thing that has ever happened in Baltimore within three years. One of you might have done this. We don't know, but we're going to get down to the bottom of it." The young looking police officer said as we all stared at one another scared shitless.

I know it wasn't me. I wasn't worried. The only thing that was bothering me was that I had to relive the memory of that night just by talking about it.

"Julia, come on, you're up first."

Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I wanted to update.
But seriously guys.
More comments.
If I don't get 10 comments this time. No more update for a VERY long time.
Love & Rockets, Faith <3