Status: Please comment and subscribe <3

I'm Coming Home

Four.

"Can you start off by what happened that night, Julia?" Richard, the pot bellied police asked me as I sat in that semi-dark room with the big light shining smack dab down on the center of the table we were sitting at.

I swallowed hard before I started off speaking about that night.

"Well, it all started off before the party started..."

I walked into Christine's house. Her good scented living room filling my nose. I shut the door behind me and stared up at the staircase that had Alex leaning on the banister with a smirk on his mischevious face.

"Look what the cat dragged in." He laughed slightly as I rolled my green eyes and looked around the room for Christine.

"Where is she, Gaskarth?" I asked him as he scratched the back of his shaggy brown hair.

"She's uh...naked." He winked at me as my mouth parted slightly and I looked up at him in disgust.

"Wow. You managed to get her out of her pants again? I'm impressed." I chuckled and walked into her kitchen.

"He is so cocky." I mumbled into the fridge as I opened it and took out the Sunny D and walked over to her parent's hidden liquor cabinet. I took out the Vodka and mixed it with Sunny D.

I turned on her stereo system and blasted the surround sound to She's a Genius by Jet. I downed a Sunny D Vodka shot, and started to bob my head to the beat and shake my hips.

I stood there and drank the Vodka straight from the bottle and then I took a swig of the Sunny D.

"Mind if I have a taste?" Somebody whispered in my ear as I jumped and looked behind me, and there stood Alex.

"Alex, fuck! No!" I exclaimed over the music. He took the Vodka bottle from me anyway, he chugged it down as I took it away from him then set the bottle down.


"We just started drinking...I don't know what came over me. My boyfriend ran away the week before the party." I spoke softly.

"Tell us more about your boyfriend." Richard said.

"He was just my boyfriend of ten months...," I paused and then continued. "I thought we had a good relationship, but then he happened to cheat on me, and we got in a big fight. Then he disappeared and that was the last I seen of him." I said.

"Do you think he could've been the one to...?" Richard started off as I shook my head.

"No, Mike would never hurt anyone." I mumbled. The two police officers looked unsure, but I knew Mike better then that.

"And besides Mike loved all of my friends, especially Christine." I said as the police officer with the pot belly nodded and continued.

"Did anything happen that week at school? That might have been sort of suspicious to you?" He asked as I thought back on last week.

"Well, everybody knew Christine. She was popular. I can't really remember anything. I'm sorry." I sighed as they both nodded.

"It's fine. Do you know of Christine's enemies?" He asked me as I shook my head slowly.

"She has a few ex-boyfriends. Mainly everyone from Dulaney was at her house that night. Everyone that I knew of, anyway." I spoke softly and tried to think, but it was useless.

"Oh, but I remember Alex Gaskarth and her got in a huge fight that night." I said as the officer arched his eyebrow up at me.

"Is that her boyfriend?" He asked as I chuckled and shook my head.

"Actually, she broke up with him that night, but I don't think Alex would've went that nuts and killed mainly everyone at Christine's party." I shrugged.

"We've had weirder things happen, Ms. Frost." He said as I sighed quietly.

"Ms. Frost. Can you identify this bracelet?" He asked me, taking out a plastic bag and inside held a colorful homemade bracelet that Christine made for Alex. "We found it laying by Christine's body."

My mouth parted slightly and my eyes grew wide.

"That's Alex's."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, so, sorry I haven't updated on this in a while, but since it's summer I'm going to be updating a lot more now. :)
Leave me 8 comments and I'll update tomorrow!
Love & Rockets, Faith<3