Status: Please comment and subscribe <3

I'm Coming Home

Five.

They took me back into the waiting area where everyone stared at me awkwardly. I couldn't believe Alex's bracelet that Christine made for him was laying by her body. Makes no sense. He would never do that to her. I know him better..well, it's actually true that you never really know someone. I was so confused and unsure.

"Mr. Gaskarth, you're coming with us." The pot bellied officer spoke up as Alex swallowed hard and stood up slowly and it was like slow motion as he walked up to me and half smiled. His half smile turned into a grin as my mouth parted slightly.

"Don't worry, Julia. She's in a better place now." He whispered as my eyes filled with tears and he walked past me slowly as the officers took him back to where I revealed my story.

I walked over to the chair Alex was sitting in by Jack Barakat, his best friend.

"I'm really sorry about..Christine. I know how much of a good friend she was to you." Jack spoke softly as I nodded and looked up at him in shock.

"Did Alex do it, Jack?" I asked with a tear streaming down my face as all of their friends and people from the party stared at me, baffled at what I just asked.

"Huh?"

"You heard me." I said, getting stern with him.

"Alex would never do that!" Lisa exclaimed as I looked over at her and scowled.

"Your name isn't Jack. Is it?" I asked her with an attitude as she rolled her eyes and gave me a dirty look.

"Alex loved Christine. I know Alex. He's my best friend. God damn, Julia. Are you nuts?" Jack asked me as Lisa laughed and shrugged.

"Jack, she hit her head on the bottom of the pool, remember? Of course she's nuts." Lisa continued to laugh as I stood up and walked over to her as she stood up from her chair.

"Listen, bitch. I've had it up to here with you and your stupid ass friends at Dulaney. My best friend died recently and it could be because of Alex." I said with my finger pointed in her face, looking her straight in the eyes.

"Don't point your damn finger in my face." She scowled again, shoving my hand down away from her stupid face.

"If anyone of you know what happened to Christine, would you please just come clean already?" I spoke up as they all stared at me, completely quiet.

"One of my friends died at that house party." A brunette girl said and I recognized her cause I saw her at the house party.

"Who was it?" I spoke softly.

"Melanie Ann Dexter." She sighed as my mouth parted slightly.

"She was in my biology class." I said with sadness. Who the fuck would do this shit?

"Whoever did this is sick. And I know someone here in this room did it. Or the guy who just left this room might have done it.." I whispered, still in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think did it? :o
Next chapter will be Alex's point of view so give me..
10 comments and I will update tomorrow!
Love & Rockets, Faith<3