Status: Please comment and subscribe <3

I'm Coming Home

Six.

Alex:

"Alex Gaskarth, correct?" The officer asked as I swallowed hard and my heart began to race. The two officers stared at me as I moved my brown bangs out my eyes.

"By looking at your school files..you seem to have a lot of detentions." The officer said as I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"It's school. You think I'm going to get through those four years easily? Hah. Might as well have a little fun with it." I smirked as the officers looked at one another with curiosity and then back at me.

"Hm, well, tell us what happened the night of the party. Where were you?" He asked me as I shifted in my seat, making it squeak.

"I was..there." I chuckled, running my fingers through my brown hair.

"Oh?" The officer said with suspicion, eyeing the other officer with the beer gut.

"And would you mind telling us what you did at this party?" The officer said, arching his eyebrow up at me as the officer with the beer gut started to pace.

I swallowed hard.

"Christine." I said, almost a whisper as I stared down at the table, thinking back on Christine's gorgeous smile and her beautiful light brown eyes with the little black specks in them, which I always told her was cute. It added character to her.

"Alex..what happened with Christine? Do you remember?" The officer asked as I shook my head and closed my eyelids tight, pushing my two fingers into the corners of them by the arch of my nose.

"She's gone." I spoke softly as I tried my ass off not to let myself go, but then I could feel the sting and I knew the tears were going to come.

"What happened that night at the party? What did you do?" He asked me again as I shook my head.

"Nothing! That's the problem!" I exclaimed as I stood up from my chair and the officer with the beer gut became tense.

I walked over to corner and pushed myself up against the cold wall, sliding down it. I buried my face in my hands as the tears started to wail up in my eyes.

"That's the problem..was that I did nothing to help her..I wasn't there to save her in time." I said, my voice cracking.

"I need you to answer something for me, Mr. Gaskarth. What did you do at that party? When it started?" The officer with the beer gut asked me as I looked up at him.

"Me and Christine had sex up in her room. It felt right..that night I realized that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. Nobody else, but her. Holding her was one of my favorite things to do. No one else saw the side to Christine that I did. She opened up to me about so many things.." I answered and shook my head, letting a tear fall as I wiped it away quickly so I wouldn't look like a pussy.

The officers exchanged a glance at one another and then looked back at me while I rubbed my temples.

"And..when all hell broke loose, where were you?" The officer at the desk asked me.

"Everyone at the party didn't know what the fuck was going on..because the music was still on. It was so loud and mainly everybody was hammered drunk that night, including myself. All I remember hearing was a loud ass girl screaming her ass off. And there was blood all over Christine's hard wood floors.." I said, staring up at the desk, starting to daze off..

Christine was in the kitchen and I was in the living room with Jack, around all the familiar dancing bodies.

"Christine throws some good ass parties, huh?" Zack yelled at me, dancing up against some wasted chick who was all over him.

"I love her, man!" I exclaimed as Jack walked off and went to go talk to Julia who was sitting alone, outside by the pool, watching horny ass couples make out in the pool.

I then walked into the kitchen and I couldn't find Christine. I itched the back of my head and looked around. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I smiled, knowing it was Christine.

I turned around to find Lisa Ruocco instead..

I backed up into the island as Lisa smirked and came closer to me.

"Oh, come on, Alex. One night stand wouldn't hurt, right?" She giggled as I rolled my eyes and stared at her.

"Lisa, I have a girlfriend. What happened with us was in the past and it's going to stay there, alright?" I told her as she put her hands on her hips.

"What happened to the old Alex I once knew? It's like he disappeared or something." She chuckled as I shook my head and threw my arms up in the air.

"I'm still here! Alive and fucking proud!" I shouted, smiling, and walking out of the kitchen passed her.

My eyes wandered the house to find Christine on the couch talking to some guy. Jealousy stung me as I walked over, but then I stopped because it looked like a serious conversation.

I walked outside by the pool to see Julia and Jack sitting in lawn chairs, talking. I sat down on the other side of Julia. It was obvious Jack somewhat liked her.

"Bro, just tell her already." I smirked as Julia looked at me and arched her eyebrow. Her green eyes glistened from the pool. She always looked sad and I wondered why.

"Tell me?" Julia said with curiosity, looking over at Jack as he looked at me with an annoyed look. He looked into her eyes as his black bangs fell in front of his right eye.

"Tell you that I still like cartoons..do you?" Jack laughed nervously as I rolled my eyes and shook my head, trying not to laugh my ass off.

"Um, yes.." Julia laughed slightly. Julia looked back at me and smiled as I smiled back. First time in a while since I seen her smile. She looked good with a smile on her face.

"You should smile more often." I grinned as she frozed and began to blush, looking down at her black converse. Jack looked at me and narrowed his eyes as I shrugged. I walked back inside as Jack followed behind me and grabbed me by my shoulder.

"What the hell was that all about, man?!" Jack exclaimed as I laughed and turned around.

"Chill bro! I was just giving her a compliment!" I laughed as Jack began to look pissed.

"Look, Jack, man, I don't want her. I would never try and steal your girl. Okay? I love Christine." I told him as Jack started to look a little relieved.

And then out of no where we heard a piercing scream over the music. The music then stopped as me and Jack froze and stood there in shock. What the fuck was going on?

Everyone started heading towards the front door, running around and panicking. I saw Melanie Dexter on the floor, covered in blood. My mouth parted slightly as I looked around in panic for Christine.

"Holy shit, man! We have got to get the fuck out of here!" Jack exclaimed as I looked at him like he was fucking crazy.

"Not without Christine, dumbass!" I shouted over every girl screaming and holding onto their boyfriends.

Lisa came inside from the backyard and ran up to me with tears in her eyes. "A girl in the pool is dead! Oh my gosh!" She sobbed as I grabbed her by her shoulders and looked her into her blue eyes.

"Get the hell out of here, okay? Everyone needs to get out of here." I told her as she hugged me tight and nodded, running towards the front door.

"Christine!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, but she never answered.

"What about Julia? Where is Julia?" Jack asked as I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"I don't fucking know!!" I yelled as Zack came up to us with the drunk girl in his arms. She looked like she just saw a ghost.

"We have got to get out of here, man! Christine went upstairs a few minutes ago before all of this happened, you might wanna check up there." Zack said in panic.

"Thanks, bro. You mind taking Jack the fuck out of here?" I asked him as Zack nodded and Jack looked at me with worry.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay here, man?" Jack asked as I patted his shoulder and forced him to go with Zack as I watched everyone walk out the front door. The house was quiet as I ran upstairs to Christine's bedroom.

"Christine?" I spoke softly, heading for her bathroom to find a girl up there in a hot pink mini dress. She was in the bathtub covered in blood. My jaw dropped to the floor as I backed up and stumbled over something and into the bathroom door.

"Christine!" I yelled as I ran out of her room and back downstairs to the living room. I couldn't fucking find her..


"I just couldn't find her.." I said, still in shock, staring down at the floor.

"We found this bracelet on the crime scene. And someone claims it's yours." The officer said to me, arching his eyebrow up at me. He held up a plastic bag and inside was my brightly colored bracelet Christine made me. Shit! I left all of my bracelet's and shit up in Christine's room after we fucked..

"I left all of my shit up in Christine's room after we had sex." I spoke quickly.

"It was laying on Christine's body when we found it." The officer said, eyeing me down.

"I didn't do it. I would never do that to Christine. Christine was my life. I'm being serious." I said, looking him in the eye.

"We have people who lie like this to our faces everyday, Mr. Gaskarth." He told me as I shook my head and hit the wall with my fist. I stood up and pointed my finger at him.

"I didn't fucking do it! Alright?! Why would I do that to her! She meant the fucking world to me!" I screamed bloody murder as the officers continued to stare.

"I understand that, but we need more proof that you didn't do it. Because by the looks of it now..all of the evidence is pointing to you.."

This can't be fucking happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Do you think Alex did it or not?
Please tell me what you think!
PLEASE COMMENT! I wanna hear what you think!!
Give me 10 comments and I'll update tonight!

Love & Rockets, Faith<3