Status: Please comment and subscribe <3

I'm Coming Home

Seven.

"Alright, Miss Frost. Mr. Gaskarth isn't giving us any peculiar information so we need you to help us." Officer Richardson spoke up as everyone stared at me in the office. I stood there as Alex looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Can me and Julia talk? Alone." Alex said, obviously annoyed and pissed off at me.

"Are you sure you can handle that, Julia?" Officer Richardson asked me as everyone in the room tensed up and watched Alex make his way over to me.

"Let's go over there." He mumbled, grabbing my wrist and leading me over into the hallway as I struggled to break free of his grasp. We turned the corner in the hallway and froze where we stood.

"What the hell do you want?" I whisper-yelled as he folded his arms across his chest and made eye contact with me. His beautiful brown eyes shocked and filled with hurt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I can't even believe you think I would do that to Christine! You know how much I cared about her!" He exclaimed as I laughed slightly and leaned against the hallway wall.

"Everything points to you. Stop being a dumbass and admit it already." I chuckled as I saw his eyes turn red and steam blow out his nose and ears.

"I fucking loved her! We had sex that night, Jewls!" He shouted, calling me by my nickname Christine and him used to call me when we were in middle school, around the time where he pushed me down my own set of stairs and made me get a stitches on my forehead. I swallowed hard and continued.

"Christine told me you guys broke up that night." I said as his mouth parted slightly.

"That's impossible. When the fuck did she tell you that?" He said, his eyebrows arched downward as I shook my head.

"An hour before she..died." I spoke softly and looked at Alex. He looked as if ten thousand knives were going through his body.

"We had a big fight before me and her talked it out. We didn't break up. Okay? I would never break up with her..and she loved me..I think. She told me she did." He said with sadness as he looked down at the hallway floor.

"Look, Alex, I know Christine better then anyone and she did love you, alright? I misunderstood that night, but I don't understand why your bracelet was right by her body." I said, completely confused.

"I left my bracelet upstairs along with alot of my other things when me and Christine had sex." He told me as I bit my lip and nodded.

"Of course a killer would never admit his or hers crime." I smirked as he ran his fingers through his fluffy brown hair.

"God damn it, Julia! I didn't fucking do it! What the hell do I have to do to prove it to you?" He asked, anger and annoyance written all over his stressed out face.

"Then if you didn't do it, why was there a note in Christine's jean pocket saying that you did, huh?" I grinned as his mouth parted slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighttt, do you think Alex is still the culprit?
I appreciate the people who do comment, I just wish more of you would!
Please tell me what you think:(
Oh, and, how do you like the new layout!
Comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith<3