Status: Please comment and subscribe <3

I'm Coming Home

Eight.

"Note! What the fuck are you talking about!" Alex exclaimed as I pulled the note out of my back jean pocket. It was crinkled and it had bloody fingerprints on it. I held it up to his face as his mouth parted slightly.

"I didn't write that." He said in a serious voice, looking into my eyes as I smirked.

"This is your writing." I spoke softly, unfolding it and taking Alex's notepad with song lyrics on it out of my hoodie pocket. I compared his writing as he snatched his notepad away from me.

"Where the hell did you get this!" He shouted as I rolled my eyes.

"Christine's bedroom, where else?" I said as he gave me a creepy look.

"Look, Julia, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, but you have got to believe me. Somebody has got to fucking believe me! I loved Christine. Why would I kill her?" He said with all seriousness as I continued to smirk.

I shrugged and walked out of the hallway and handed the officers Alex's note as I sat down next to Jack Barakat.

They walked over to Alex who was coming out of the hallway. I then stood up as everyone in the small room stared up at me. I felt as if I suddenly had no control over my body. Everything in the room became a blur, I tried to grab ahold of something, anything, to keep me from falling.

I heard my name being whispered all around me. Then, out of nowhere, screams, Christine's screams from that night..

I grabbed my head and squeezed my eyes tight, falling to my knees. I felt someone grabbing onto my left arm, trying to help me up.

"Julia!" I heard his voice as my heart started to beat faster and faster and I screamed bloody murder, laying down on my back.

"Get her some water!" I heard a loud voice say as I felt my head being picked up and someone petting my hair back from my face.

"She's screaming.." I whispered, shaking my head back and fourth as Christine's screams continued to echo in and out of my head.

"Help me, Julia! This is what you did to me! You did this!" She screamed bloody murder as I started to sob. I felt strong arms, pick me up and cradle me close.

"Leave me alone." I whispered as I let the tears fall down my hot cheeks. I tried to open my eyes,but it still was a little bit blurry.

"Jewls.." I heard him whisper as he grabbed my hand and I squeezed it tight.

"I'll take her home." I heard him talking to someone as faint voices were in the background.

"We'll continue this tomorrow." I heard one of the officers say as I opened my eyes slowly to see Alex's face coming in and out of my vision.

He started to carry me out to my car. It was pouring down rain, we both became drenched. He put me in the passenger seat and buckled me in. He took my keys out of my pocket and made his way around my car to the driver's side.

I felt the car start to move as the rain pounded down on the roof of my car. We drove in silence down the old roads, getting out of downtown Baltimore.

I stared out the window, I could barely see anything because of the rain coming down. I looked at all the thick trees passing by. And then I saw Christine drenched in blood on the side of the road with her head crooked to the side, staring at my car going by. I gasped and looked back, seeing her wave with a smile on her bloody face.

"Stop the car!" I squealed as Alex stopped abruptly and looked at me, his brown eyes popping out of his sockets.

"What's wrong?" He asked in panic as my heart continued to pound up against my shaky chest.

"She..she was on the side of the road! I saw her..she was drenched in blood." I sobbed.

"Jewls..you're scaring the living shit out of me." He spoke softly as I covered my eyes with my shaky hands.

"She was there. I saw her.." I cried as Alex grabbed my hand and rubbed my back softly.

"I'm going to take you home and you're going to get some sleep, okay?" He said as I nodded slowly and looked up at him and then I looked at the dashboard. Then all of a sudden I heard banging on the window. I looked to my right to see a bloody handprint and Christine's bloody face pressed up against the rainy window. I screamed bloody murder as she pointed to me and started writing on the window with her bloody finger..

Demon

She continued to point to me as I screamed like crazy and nearly hopped into Alex's lap.

"Julia! What the hell is going on! Calm down." He said as he held me close to him and I sobbed into his chest.

"She wrote it! Look! On the window!" I exclaimed and pointed my shaky finger at the window while my eyes stayed closed and my head continued to stay buried in Alex's chest.

"Julia..there's nothing there." He whispered, smoothing some of my wet hair back from my face.

I looked back up at the window to find nothing there..
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone had a good Christmas.
I appreciate everyone who commented last time! I love you guys!
Please keep the comments coming and I would love it if you told me what you thought of this chapter! Because this chapter is really where the story starts to unfold.
Love & Rockets, Faith<3