Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Eleven

Alice could have screamed like a normal girl.

But the problem is, she wasn't.

The pain was unbearable. Any girl would've died in her place.

Holly pulled the string more tighter and harder.

Alice winced and hissed, "Bloody Hell! Are you trying to kill me?"

Holly looked up to her and shook her head, "No, ma'am. Only when you betray the Prince."

Holly backed away from her and pulled out a dress. It had big white puffy sleeves with ruffles and white and green were its main colors. It was mid-thigh length though.

Alice pouted but in a blink of an eye, she was already in the dress.

When she glanced at Holly, the first thing she saw was her crooked smile.

She was already holding a pair of shoes and black and white striped socks and a black ribbon.

And in a blink of an eye, she was already wearing them.

She pouted as Holly opened the door.

The March Hare and the Prince came in, grinning mischievously.

The March Hare tackled and hugged her, "I'm glad you didn't die yet, love!"

Alice frowned then kicked him in that place.

"You disturbing and irritating cottontail. Do you want to die by my hands?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm very sorry for the delay! I've been addicted to Vocaloid.

Especially the song, Just Be Friends.

Please search it for me in youtube? The anime guy looks so hot. And too bad he's an anime character :(