Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Sixteen

The High Court erupted with whispers as soon as they saw Alice.

Until a noble spoke up, "This girl is not permitted nor welcome in the Court, sire."

Alice grinned maliciously and in the blink of an eye, the noble's head was split into two.

"How noble of you for saying that!" said she; Grinning from eye to eye, her eyes reflecting her hunger for murder.

The Prince laughed then smirked at the High Court, "Who wants to be next?"

The Court fell into silence and fear.

Alice pouted and kicked the Prince's leg, "Don't say that! They'll get scared! And I wont be able to kill them anymore."

The Prince chuckled and then faced the Court.

"I was told by Cuniculus about some issues."

Once again, the Court erupted into whispers.

One spoke up, "The Sanguine continues to kill people in the streets of After."

"Ah, Again?" The Prince chuckled and shook his head.

And then he turned around and smirked at Alice.

"Pack your luggage, love, you'll have some fun tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to Utah.

Hey, you guys, If you can make up some names for the places or streets or such that is in the theme of Alice in Wonderland/ Heartland.
Just put it in the comments if you may. Thanks for the help!