Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Seventeen

The streets of After were a lot like the streets of London for Alice.

Hollow and dark, the streets of After are a dangerous place at night.

The underground tunnels of After was the first place the Sanguine began his killing spree.

The carriage went to the outskirts of Ever and onto the mansion they would be staying in.

The coachman literally threw their things as soon as they were in front of the mansion.

March Hare sighed as Alice frowned then suddenly the coachman fell dead and the carriage crashed into a tree.

"That will teach him to throw my things." she said, "Cottontail, bring my luggage or else."

The March Hare grinned then bowed, "As you wish, love." He said mockingly.

The Prince chuckled and then suddenly, the door opened by itself.

Alice's body tingled with excitement and her eyes were hungry for murder.

A sign stood in front of them pointing to the stairs.

As they climbed the stairs, more signs kept appearing until they stopped in front of three rooms.

Alice glanced at both of them but they were both gone.

Alice frowned.

And she turned the doorknob and went in.

Not noticing the pair of eyes watching her every move.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're going to North and South Dakota. Yellowstone and Mt.Rushmore.

Awesome right?
Which one is better? Yellowstone or Mt.Rushmore?