Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Twenty-five

Alice and Jack still didn't talk on the way to the White Palace and it made the March Hare squirm in his seat.

Until the coachman shouted out, "We are at the White Palace, sire!" March Hare sighed in relief and it couldn't get any better.

The March Hare quickly jumped off his seat and kicked the door open and then he tumbled to the ground with a grin on his face.

Jack came out after him. Not even bothering to step to the side or away from the March Hare. He just stepped on him on the way.

The March Hare groaned as he lifted his face up from the mud, "Oh dear god." and then Alice followed after and stepped on him therefore making his face more muddier by the second.

The White Palace wasn't describable by words alone. But this author wanted to describe it anyway. It was obviously white and it was covered by shimmering diamonds and crystals.

The Fair was waiting for them in the front.

"Welcome!" she said.

She was the most beautiful person she had ever seen in her life. Alice looked at her in surprise.

Jack stormed past her and into the Palace.

Alice frowned and shook her head as the muddy March Hare came up to them.

He grinned as he looked at them both, "I'm sorry I'm late."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm in San Francisco now and I'm not using any laptop or something. I'm using my aunt's computer so I need to go now and as punishment for you guys because I just felt like doing it, no more stories for like 2 days or 3 days or 1 week :D