Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Twenty-six

The Fair smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you, dearies. Especially you, Alice." ,She said as she pinched Alice's cheeks.

The Fair never seemed to frown. She always had that very weird teeth-hurting smile on.

"Let me introduce you to my sweet little dearies." ,She pulled to little chubby boys in front of her and said to them, "Come on then, introduce yourselves."

The first little chubby boy wore red trousers, white and red striped shirt, and striped red socks, "I'm Dimmy Dum."

And then the second little chubby boy who wore blue trousers, a white and blue striped shirt, and striped blue socks, "I'm Dummy Dim."

They all stared at the twins.

Until, March Hare suddenly fell down and started cackling and guffawing.

"Holy deep mother of fudge! I can't believe someone who would name their kid, Dummy Dim and Dimmy Dum."

His laughter abruptly stopped because a foot was pressed to his stomach.

But when the March Hare looked at the Fair's face, he started guffawing again hence, the Fair started jumping on him.

"You damn cottontail! I will have your head for that!"

Alice and Jack laughed at them.

Until they were interrupted by a pink flamingo, "Heed this warning! The -" ,The pink flamingo was suddenly stopped because another pink flamingo pecked him.

"You dumb pinky. That's for tomorrow!"

The first pink flamingo coughed embarrassingly and said again, "The Duke and Duchess of Loom has come!"

Then the door flew open, revealing two persons standing there.

They stepped into the light and the March Hare's jaw dropped.

The boy was unfortunately gorgeous. He had the lightest brown hair and a pair of gray eyes.

But the girl had dyed white hair that was curly at the side, a violet eyeshadow over her eyes, very unnatural red lips, and a dress that almost shows her bosom stared at Jack hungrily.

The March Hare's eye twitched a little when the Duchess of Loom winked at Jack.

Then he whispered to the emotionless Alice, "They should have called her 'The Duchess of Doom' instead."
♠ ♠ ♠
I now know how it feels like to be trapped and stranded in somewhere embarrassing.

It was so fudged up.
Me and my cousin got trapped in Build-A-Bear.
and stranded in the middle of the rain because her brother didn't answer the phone.
Anyways, I updated! Share this story!