Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Thirty

"What are talking about? There's the switch right there." The March Hare pointed at the switch beside the door.

The Fair's eye seemed to twitch at that comment but she smiled and said, "Oh! I was just kidding."

Then she skipped happily to the switch but not before kicking the March Hare in the stomach.

Unfortunately, when she flipped the switch on, the door didn't open.

The Duchess of Loom's very funny and ear-piercing laugh echoed across the room as she then said to her brother, "Judas, I bet you my whole set of jewelry that, that puny little girl can't open the door."

The Duke of Loom hissed at her, "Malice, It's Daniel and No, I'm not going to bet with you."

Then the March Hare chirped in, "Malice! I'll bet my life that Alice can open that door."

This irked Alice so much.

She stomped her way to the door and with one kick, the door flew downright open.

Then she saw a chunk of wood that was separated from the door.

She grabbed it and positioned herself to throw it at Malice.

But unfortunately, Jack grabbed the chunk of wood and threw it away and then held her back from killing the Duchess of Loom even though he wanted her too.

Malice smirked at her and threw her tongue out.

Alice's eyes darkened as she grinned from ear to ear and as The Fair panicked and the March Hare and Daniel enjoyed the show.

She kicked Jack away and tackled Malice to the floor.

Her grin grew wider (if that were possible) as she said, "Say your last words, sweetie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh come on people.
Will you please join my contest 'kiss Me!' ?
It would please me to the core.
Hey. That sounded dirty :D
Tuck you, computer. You're so slow.
First four person to join gets a chapter dedicated to her? :o