Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Thirty-three

"Another masquerade?"

The March Hare nodded, yes then said, "The Fair wants you to get dressed. Except for Alice."

Alice's eyes twitched a little as she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, "Am I her pet?"

And suddenly, Alice was tackled to the ground with the Fair hugging her tightly.

The March Hare screamed, "Bloody hell! I'm scarred for life!"

Alice's eyes widened and she suddenly threw a knife at the screaming March Hare that pinned him to the wall.

Malice cackled, "I always knew that Alice was lesbian!"

Alice threw the Fair off her and then punched Malice in the face.

"I'm not lesbi-" But she was cut off by the Fair tackling her to the ground, hugging her again.

Daniel and Jack stood there watching the two girls.

The Fair continued to smile and kill her by hugging her even though Alice tried to wiggle out of her grasp.

Until the March Hare said, "Daniel, Is your nose bleeding?"

Daniel's eyes widened as he frantically tried to wipe the blood off his nose but suddenly tripped and fell backwards, hitting his head and knocking him out in an instant.

Jack stood there, arms over his chest, smirking.

"Well, that is very intimate."
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been counting the hot guys I see.

No, seriously. I do.

But I lost count.

Dedicated to: musafa, who wanted a longer chapter.
Here it is. A longer chapter :D
Is it long? I didn't count.