Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Thirty-seven

The next day after the Red Ball, almost everyone had a very nice headache. Especially the March Hare, who fell down the balcony and into a bush of poison ivy and thorns.

He had lips that became big and purple and this big red blotches on his face that makes you want to look away from him or possibly, cover your eyes.

Alice, Jack, and Daniel were the only ones who weren't drunk like them.

Alice and Jack sat down on a bench near the garden.

She slumped and spread her legs wide like a bratty little girl.

Jack was sitting with his legs crossed and his chin resting on his palm which made him look like he was thinking.

Until, they heard an pig-like snort and an infamous cackle coming from the one and only, Malice.

She sauntered drunkenly to them, Daniel right beside her if anything goes wrong.

She giggled and sat on Jack, "Honey, Why don't you come to my room and we could have some fun."

Alice didn't do anything, her face was expression less and she was only making shapes with her smoke she exhaled from the weed.

Malice giggled more and grabbed Jack's face and placed her beer-coated lips on his.

Alice twitched a little as she saw in the corner of her eye, Malice kiss Jack.

She abruptly stood up and kicked Malice off Jack and then kissed him.

She broke the kiss when she felt Jack wanting more and smirked at Malice for one last time as Malice screamed at her, "Die, you bitch!"

She grinned and then walked off to the maze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, weed is their most popular smoke that, that is not addicting. Actually they think it tastes like fruits.

Oh yeah. My pants wouldn't fit me. And I have no clothes.
I'm very tempted to sit here naked because it's so effing hot here.

I can't believe my readers are almost up to 200!
:o Please advertise me? //shot. //double shot.