Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Epilogue

"So, this was all a game?"

The Queens nodded and the March Hare stood there with a thinking look on his face.

"Why the hell did you make that game for?! To make me suffer?" The March Hare exploded. He started sputtering these profanities and started to say a lot of gibberish.

The March Hare ran around the room kicking the balloons, ripping it apart and tearing the small confetti into much smaller confetti.

After a while, he walked back calmly to the four.

"By the way, that was a bloody good game you made." He said.

"Why, thank you, what's-your-name/cottontail." The Red Queen and the White Queen said at the same time.
"I've always liked happy endings." Alice suddenly said while the were watching the Red Queen and the White Queen pummel the March Hare for fun.

"Did you just say that?"

"No. I was talking to the air." Alice said and he chuckled because of it.

And then the atmosphere began to be serious again.

Until, Jack couldn't take it anymore and he nudged Alice slightly with his hand.

"Do you want to get married?"
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! Did you like that?
I bet you weren't expecting that.
Anyways, Thanks to Nanook for beign the first comment-er and for the most comments that made me update faster even though I am really busy.
Thanks to Mibba because this was the only decent site I could find.
And don't believe him is my minion.