Status: Writing;)

I'm Always Here for You

The Next Day

I woke up and did my normal Sunday routine. Finish homework, and eat. I got a text from Cameron.
Cameron-Hey:)
Cam-Hey!
Cameron-Wanna meet me at the beach at 4?:)
Cam-Sure:)
Cameron-Good:)
Wow. Alot of smiles. He must be happy.
At four, I headed over to the beach. I saw him sitting in sand looking at the ocean waves. My heart skipped a beat as I walked over and sat next to him. "Hey." He said calmly. "Hey." "Look. I got some things I wanna talk about." "I'm listening." That sounded a little harsh, but I couldn't take back what I said. He sighed and went ahead, still looking at the waves. "When you came into the dance room last night I was relieved you were there. You make me feel better. And when you kissed me on the cheek, I was shocked, but in a good way. I then realized that you had been right in front of me this whole time. The girl of my dreams." I was surprised, but I was so happy. I thought this was a dream. He continued " I fell in love with you last night. I don't know how you feel about me, but I had to tell you." He sighed. I knew he was finishes. He looked at me and I got lost in his eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. I kissed him. I couldn't believe it. We pulled away. He was smiling like crazy. "I love you, too." I said softly and layed my head on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!! Unless I can think of a way to continue the story...