Status: Active :)

Listen To Your Heart

Four

It's already been 3 weeks since they left for tour and I was miserable. I missed Garrett more than anything and I wish he was here with me. I know that sounds selfish, but it's only because I was used to him being around me all the time. He calls when he can, but I wish he had more than 5 minutes to talk.

I was watching tv when my phone started ringing. I looked down and saw Garrett<3 and his face on my screen. As soon as I picked up, I heard moaning. Some girl was moaning his name. He was actually cheating on me. I hung up and started crying.

The next few days everyone's been trying to call me and I wouldn't answer. I ignored every call and every knock on the door. Garrett's left countless of voicemails and text messages, but I wouldn't answer him back. I've been on the couch for a week, but I only got up to go to the bathroom. I haven't eaten anything since earlier that day. I stared at the tv when I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"SERIOUSLY?! THIS IS WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING ANYONE FOR THE PAST WEEK?" Stephanie, John's girlfriend, yelled. I looked up at her and showed no emotion. "You're going to keep ignoring me?" She put her hands on her hips and just kept looking at me. "Why are you here?" My voice cracked from not saying anything for the past week. "Because no one has heard from you for a week." She sat down on the table in front of me and had a sad look on her face.

"What's going on?" I look at her and started crying. I've been crying all week and I really thought I had no tears left in me. "Last week Garrett called me and I got extremely excited," She nodded for me to keep going, "When I answered there was a girl moaning his name and then I hung up. He cheated on me. I can't believe he cheated on me." I started sobbing and she just rubbed my back.

"Why didn't you tell me? Okay, first you need to get up and get in the shower. I know you haven't taken one all week. Two we're going to have a girl's night. While you're showering I'm going to call John and let everyone know you're okay." I finally got up and got in the shower. I stood under the wall and let it fall on me. Once I finished washing I got out and looked at me self in the mirror. I looked sick and had bags under my eyes. I put makeup on, brushed my hair and I got dressed.

"So Garrett is freaking out because he wants to know why you haven't been answering. I told him you would tell him when you want to. I nodded my head and then we left. We went to the mall and just walked around. By time we left Stephanie had about 10 bags while I had only 3. I was actually smiling and felt happy. I actually needed this. If Stephanie would've never came in then I would've still been on the couch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally the end of Warped Tour which meant that the guys would be coming home now. I was scared because I've been ignoring Garrett every time he called me. I know he was going to come straight here as soon as he got home. I was contemplating what I was going to do or say when he got here. I was was nervous and felt like I was going to throw up.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was him. I took a while to answer the door even though he kept knocking and screaming my name. When I finally opened the door he just barged in and didn't say anything. "Please just come on in." I said sarcastically and closed the door. "This isn't a time to be fucking sarcastic Amber." He glared at me. "Why haven't you answered my calls of texts for the past 2 1/2 months? I've been fucking worried about you!" He yelled. I just stared at him and didn't say anything.

"So now you aren't going to answer me?! You're just going to sit there and stare at me?" He said a just a little softer. "How was she?" I said. He look at me confused. Of course this was how he was going to act. I was already prepared for this. "What are you talking about?" He asked in a normal voice. "The girl you cheated with. I know you saw that you called me. SO HOW THE FUCK WAS SHE GARRETT?" I yelled in his face. He was shocked because he probably thought I didn't know about it.

"I'm sorry." He said and looked down. "That's all you have to say? Well guess what. I don't fucking forgive you so you can leave. I really don't want to see you right now." He just stared at me like he didn't hear a word I saw. "Amber just let me-" He tried to say, but I interrupted him. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I pointed to the door. He opened his mouth to try and say something, but he just closed it and left. That's when I finally broke down and slid down the wall pulling my knees to my chest. I was actually heartbroken.
♠ ♠ ♠
well HELLO! i finally updated and i'm sorry that it's taken over a year. i lost inspiration for this story and i had writer's block. BUT NOW I'M BACK! please comment and subscribe! also, leave me any feedback!

<3