Status: COMPLETED.

The Girl in Blue

an incredible plan

She waited five minutes for him to have a head start before she followed him, stealthily. She didn't need to watch him go, so therefore, she went until after he left the castle.

When Aurora opened the large doors of the entrance to the Hogwarts castle, she looked around for a second before her eyes caught the group of four boys by a large oak tree.

Other people were around too, spending their free period do whatever they fancied. Tom, Nott, Avery and Lestrange were secluded

She cut around and hid behind trees before reaching a close enough destination to hear his exact words. She knelt down beside the large oak tree, making sure that no one could see her.

"This Friday?" Tom said, quietly.

Nott nodded his head. "During the Halloween feast."

Lestrange and Avery both agreed and Tom scoffed. "I am entrusting you with this--do not make me regret it."

"Whoa, Riddle." Avery backed away. "We won't tell anyone. We promised, remember?" He pulled up his sleeve but Tom hissed, "Put that away!"

"It's not permanent." Lestrange shrugged. "Don't worry, it'll wash off by tonight, Riddle. Merlin, calm yourself."

Tom rolled his eyes. "By Friday night, the Gryffindors' will have no idea what hit them; maybe the rest of the school too. This will be the biggest thing to ever hit Hogwarts. It's a risk I am willing to take, as long as you three don't screw it up."

Aurora's heart started to beat suddenly faster. What was he going to do?!

"I have waited all my life to find out what my ancestry is like! Salazar Slytherin..." He trailed off. Tom sounded like he was talking to himself rather than to the other boys. He had a dreamy look on his face, as though he was anticipating the best.

"Tom--we must go back." Nott said, sharply. "People are starting to look over here. They might get suspicious."

Aurora's eyes widened. If they walked past the tree, the might see her. Oh, if only she had an Invisibility Cloak.

She knelt down lower and army crawled to a nearby bush and dove into it, hoping that it would conceal her. If she knew how to perform non-verbal magic, she would have concealed herself better.

She felt the leaves rustle as the boys walked past her. Tom, she noticed, stopped suddenly and knelt down. For a second, he stared at the ground and then came back up, stuffing something into his pocket and following the rest of the boys.

When they were clear out of view for them to see her, Aurora rolled out of the bush and sighed.

"He was going to do something to hurt the Gryffindors..." She said to herself, reiterating Tom's words.

Aurora's heart started to beat faster as fear and panic started to take over her body. Her hand, involuntarily, reached up to her necklace (as she always did whenever she got scared or nervous), but all she felt was skin and no necklace.

She looked around, but the blue crystal necklace was nowhere to be found. She remembered that she put it on the morning because Isadora, whom she had not spoken to for awhile, commented on it and offered to have breakfast with her.

When Aurora looked up, her eyes suddenly caught Tom Riddle's, who was near the lake, by himself. His expression was unreadable, but from it, she assumed that he had something to do with it.

She suddenly became even more afraid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Partial birthday present from skyerocket. (who wouldn't stop bugging me to update this) ;)

Won't stop advertising till May 13 :)
SOLITARY

KaulanaRose, whilethefirewasout, skyerocket. and skyerocket. again (lol) are awesome people :)