Status: COMPLETED.

The Girl in Blue

one condition

Riddle had done it again.

Her name was Genevieve Jorgensen and she had apparently been walking towards the girls' bathroom one night after dinner.

Nobody had found her until Filch had walked around late at night, searching for students past curfew.

Every single student had been woken up by their Head of Houses and been told of what had happen.

Aurora got the immediate reaction of her stomach dropping and her face turning pale. She turned to look at Tom, who sat on the foot of the steps on the boys staircase. He had a blank expression on his face.

The rest of the week was a sad week at Hogwarts. Nobody said anything about Madelyn or Genevieve. However, people stopped by the hospital wing whenever they got the chance and gave condolences.

Aurora felt either a rush of sadness or a rush of anger whenever she saw Tom. In Defense Against the Dark Arts, she would ignore every word he said to her.

"Come on, Rose, you can't ignore me forever." He muttered as Professor Longhorn started handing out the quiz results they took the week prior.

Aurora didn't say anything.

The one thing she didn't understand herself was that why she just couldn't tell Dumbledore that it was Tom who had done it.

Aurora saw it with her eyes and ears that Tom was controlling something to Petrify those girls. He was behind it all, yet she could never get the guts to tell Dumbledore or Dippet.

Saturday came, and Aurora went outside because Remington and James had asked her during lunch on Friday.

"Jenkins!" James exclaimed, when she reached 'their' tree.

"Hi." She said, sitting down as Remington made room for her.

"Sad week, isn't it?" Remington asked, staring at the students around. Genevieve was a popular girl amongst the Hogwarts students. She was a Prefect and everyone loved her. She was sweet and kind.

Her fellow Hufflepuff friends sat near the lake and they weren't as fun and outgoing as they all usually saw them. They were grieving.

"It's terrible, honestly." James shook his head. "What the bloody hell is doing this to the students? My mother almost cursed herself in shock and worry over me."

Aurora kept her mouth shut.

"There are rumors going around that its a Gryffindor third year, Rubeus Hagrid." Remington muttered. Aurora's heart dropped.

"Hagrid? The half-giant kid?" James asked, incredulous. "No way!"

Remington shrugged. "Well, he's always known for bringing in random creatures from the Forest. Who knows? Maybe one of this findings got lose and is Petrifying all those kids?"

"But I don't want to believe that." Remington continued. "I know Hagrid...he's a nice kid and he would never want to hurt anyone in that way."

Aurora suddenly stood up, not able to handle it anymore.

"Aurora? Are you okay--?" James asked, peering up. She nodded her head and said, "I realized I have a paper I must write or I'll, um, never finish it." She lied. Aurora turned on her heel and fast walked towards the castle.

When she entered Aurora went straight towards the dungeons where she ran smack into Avery and Nott.

"Ow," She groaned, stepping back.

"Oh, hello, Jenkins." Nott smirked.

Aurora rolled her eyes and tried to push past them but both of them stood in front of her with their arms crossed.

"Um, excuse me." She said, sternly. Trying to push them again but they stayed.

"You know, Jenkins, you can be very useful." Avery shrugged.

"Useful? Useful for what?" Aurora asked, very annoyed. She gripped her wand just in case they did something to her. She was ready.

Nott and Avery both grinned slyly. "You'll see, Jenkins. But in the mean time," Avery said, uncrossing his arms and stuffing them into his pockets. "How about...you and I--" But Aurora held her hand up. "No."

He looked at her confused but she shook her head. "Move!"

"Don't be rude, Jenkins." Nott spat. "You low piece of Durmstrang--"

"NOTT! AVERY!" Someone shouted behind Aurora. She spun around and saw Tom barge through. He looked very angry.

"Go away," He hissed to Nott and Avery. Aurora looked at him very confused and slightly afraid because his eyes looked red.

"Did they do something to you?" Tom asked her. Aurora shook her head and he relaxed slightly. "Good." He muttered.

"I can't believe you did it again." She whispered, finally speaking to him for the first time in a long time.

Tom looked at her.

She shook her head. "What kind of person are you to do something like that?"

"Even if I did something, then why can't you tell Dumbledore, then, huh?" Tom asked, angered. "You would never tell anyone because you have this thing for me."

Aurora sputtered. "A thing for you?! Might I recall, you kissed me."

Tom rolled his eyes and shook his head. "That was to shut you up."

"I'm sure." She scoffed. "Fine, then, if I don't matter to you at all and you think I won't tell Dumbledore, then I'll go tell him right now."

Aurora turned on her heel and walked in the opposite direction but suddenly her wand shot out of her robes and when she spun around, Tom was holding it in his hands.

"I can't let you do that, Aurora."

"I don't need my wand to tell him." She shrugged and started walking again but suddenly, Tom appeared next to her and he pinned her against the stone walls of Hogwarts.

"Tom!" She exclaimed, struggling against him. It felt like the last time she was against the wall with Tom holding her. She couldn't help but stare at his lips again...

Tom shook his head. "I can't--"

"THEN DON'T DO IT AGAIN!" She shrieked but Tom covered her mouth. Thankfully, nobody was in sight to see them, but it could happen at any moment that one of the teachers could walk out.

"PROMISE ME!" She screamed, muffled.

"What would happen if I didn't promise?"

"Then I'll tell everyone about the orphanage!" She exclaimed when Tom let go of her mouth. He raised an eyebrow. "I will...tell Dumbledore what you did--he will believe me because he doesn't like you, Tom! I will do everything I can to stop you and get you expelled, Tom, I promise you that. My parents work at the Ministry."

Tom's expression was stone cold, but so was Aurora's. She was dead serious.

He sighed. "Alright."

Aurora raised an eyebrow. "I don't know how to do an Unbreakable Vow, but treat it as though it is one."

Tom rolled his eyes and said, "One condition."

"You are making the conditions?"

"Your little, ah, rule will start tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" She exclaimed. "No, today! I'm making it today."

"Aurora, I am not afraid to hurt you right now." Tom pressed himself against her and held his wand up to her face. "I will stop...tomorrow."

"I'm not afraid of you, Tom!" She shrieked. Tom sighed and he stepped back. "I hate to have to do this, Aurora, but I'm sorry."

Before Aurora knew it, Tom yelled, "STUPEFY!" and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
new Fred and George Weasley story--Dear Fred :)

Thank youuuuu to Hummingbird;, whilethefirewasout, DataBox, skyerocket., cave inimicum., JamiClearwater, tomboystimes, Becs_ :)