Condemned at Twenty-One

You always were wrathful

“So where are we going little one?” Chaste ask as the duo walk down a peaceful neighborhood.
“Stop calling me that!” C yells and he stops suddenly. “There.” He points to a rundown looking two story brick house.
“What is there?” Chaste ask staring at the home.
“That is my parent’s house. Most likely they are home.”
“Parents? I thought he said” Chaste mumbles to himself. C hops a rusted gate into the yard and waves for Chaste to follow. They step onto the porch and C pushes the doorbell. A man with a big pot belly, wearing a pair of sweats, socks, and an old disgusting tank top two sizes to small steps out.
“Hey old man.” C says to the pot belly man. A blond haired, big breast, skimpy looking girl appears behind him.
“Oh god.” She says wide eyed.
“Oh trust me Clara. God ain't gonna be able to save ya this time.” C dashes forward and shoves the two back into the house and Chaste follows at a distance and closes the door.
C grabs the girl by the hair. “You know Clara, you where always such a crappy sister.” C says dragging her down a hallway as she struggles to get free. “You would always take things that where precious to me and burn it.” C says rummaging through a drawer. “I would tell mom and dad and they would always find you sitting in your room brushing your precious blond hair innocently. Ah found it.” C pulls a lighter out of the drawer. “I never was able to get back at you. But now,” C grabs some bed sheets, pushes Clara down onto a chair and ties her down. “I can finally have my revenge.” He lights the lighter and puts the flame up to Clara’s hair and catches it on fire. She screams out and start to cry, smearing make up all down her face. “Oh, shh big sister.” C leans down and kisses her on the cheek. “If you stay quiet I might put out the flames before they reach your scalp.” He says walking towards the door and stops, “But then again, most likely I won’t.” C laughs and closes the door as he hears his sister scream nonstop. I wonder where that fat lard went to. C says to his self as he walks back to where he originally came from.
“Old man!” C cries out happily as he finds the pot belly man in the master bed room. The man screams and fires ten shots into C. C stumbles and falls down face first and doesn’t get back up. The pot belly man stands up shaking when the bedroom door opens and in steps Chaste. He looks down at C’s body and looks at the gun in the man’s hand.
“C.” Chaste says with a sad look on his face. “Get up already you idiot.” C’s body rises up from the floor clumsily.
“I’m not an idiot.” C says back. He turns his gaze to the man. “Oh, how sad. It’s like you’re not happy to see me daddy.” C looks away pitiful. “Is that the same pistol used that day? If so that means you have no more shots left.” C laughs.
“Why are you still alive? I shot you.” The man says dropping the pistol.
“I know, and I have the bullet holes in my jacket to prove it.”C says somewhat angrily. “It’s kind of like that day. You know, when you killed me. It’s pretty sad when I think about it. Shot me just because I got suspended from school for a few days. You always where wrathful.” C walk to his father’s nightstand and pulls out a six inch knife. “That’s why I’m here today.” C twirls the knife in his fingers. “Hey dad,” C says leaning down towards his father. “Did you know anger is one letter away from danger?”