Never Lost But Too Soon To Be Found

The First Encounter

Hey are you ok?”

“Huh? what where am I? Who are you?” I asked nervously getting up from the park bench where I had slept the previous night.

“Are you ok miss?” The kind looking face of a guy around my age asked me.

“Yeah I’m okay. Hey umm sorry to ask this but where am I?” I questioned not wanting to sound like an idiot.

“Well you’re in Ohio right now.” Ohio? Wow I sure have gone along way since I left home.

“Ok thank you?” I questioned wanting to know his name.
“The name's Ryan.” He answered.

“Thanks Ryan I’m sorry but I have to get going, got to get out of here.” Quickly standing up but failing and falling back down.

“Hey where are you going can I help?” I was asked.

For the first time I finally got to see his gorgeous hazel eyes and shaggy black hair. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a Ramones band tee and a pair of black beat up converse. Here I was in a ripped up plaid skirt and a torn plain red long-sleeved shirt with my bothers old etnies on.

“No it's ok I don’t want to be a bother to you.” With that I quickly wandered off to find my way to California.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short but I just started it and i wanted to know what people thought of it. Comments are greatly appreciated not manditory but appreciated