Status: done

Luke Castellan love

part 1

(STORY STARTS)
ELENA'S P.O.V
I woke up, washed and change for the day a head on where I had to keep my baby safe away from those people who called my 'parents' so I got the bag and went to Alice's room and grabbed her, got to the car put her in her car sit, as I put out bag in to back and went to the driver sit, start the car up and drove off but we stop off at the side of the road to get food for us after a lad come over to us.

"Hey are you Elena White?" he asked
"Yea and you are?" I asked
"Luke Castellan and I was come with you to camp Half-blood" he answered
"Really and I'm the daughter of god" I said
"Well you are and the camp is a safe place for us" he said

This thing come out of no where and tried to hurt us but only to turn to dust so I looked at the boy who killed that thing as he walked back to us so I took a step back.

"Hey it's fine but we have to go" he said
"Fine but what was that thing?" I asked
"A fury" he answered

Once in the car we drove off to this camp, When we got to the bottom of the hill we got out and walked up the hill as we walked though the gate and to this cabin and then I saw this man with a horse body as he walked ove to us.

"Luke welcome back and you bring back two girls" he said
"Yeah this Elena White and Alice White" Luke replied
"Sister's?" he asked
"No they step, Chrion" Luke answered
"Oh well they are to stay in Hermes cabin" Chrion said
"Ok, so Elena follow me" Luke said
"Fine" I replied

So he show us to his cabin and to the beds we have got as night rolled in so I told Alice a story about 'a girl who did not know she was a princess and how she lived sixteen years in the woods with three fairies, then one day on her sinteen brithday she meets a boy who is a pirnce, she started to falling in love with him but when she got home and told the fairies they told her about the days before she moved to the woods and how she comes under a spell to hurt her self, when she did everyone the kingdom fell to sleep and the princes comes to save her with ture loves frist kiss and they marry'

"They don't know each?" Alice asked
"well they do for they met 'once upon a dream'" I answered
"Oh, I love princess Aurora" Alice said
"Well every princess has to sleep even Aurora" I replied

She went to sleep as I went out side for some air but then I hear something so I turn to see Luke as he walked over to me.

"You should be sleeping Elena?" he asked
"I know but I needed some air after telling a story to Alice" I answered
"Oh well ok then" he said

later I went to bed and fell to sleep. The next day I was woken up by Alice and another girl so I got ready for the day ask we walked out I saw luke there waiting and Alice walked over to him and smiled as we head to breakfast, once there I sat next to Alice and cut up some things and put the thing she can't have on mine as she eat her up and I eat some of mine.

Time on and everything is going ok but one night as I sat outside someone come over and sat next to me so I looked to see Luke and we talked about stuff but then as we got up I tripped and fell into his arms but as we looked at each other and moved closer then kissed as we pulled back I looked at Luke.

"I love you Elena" he said
"I love you too Luke" I said
"Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked
"Yes" I answered

Week later and everyone found the master lighting bolt was taking from Zeus and then Grover come back with a lad and everyone thinks that he is the lighting thief. Later that day Luke took percy on our team for CTF so as we wait I stood with Luke and as the game start Luke, Percy and I ran a head and to find the flag after the game and us blues winning we all head to dinner, as Luke lead me away as we walked around holding hands and kissing now and then when we got to the cabin we sat and played games for a bit but then Percy, Annabeth and Grover come in so Luke gave Percy somethings and I told them to be safe as they went and we carried on playing the games after we sat and talked then went to sleep.

Luke's p.o.v
As I woke up to see Elena asleep and she was so beautiful sleeping but my thoughs went to the bolt I took and how I today with the camp before I leave. When Elena woke up I smiled and we kissed then it start to turn to a make-out but then Alice come in and we spent the day on the lake side. That night as Elena sleep I got my bag and went of to find Percy Jackson and the others as we fight but Percy went to the olympian and I laid there thinking of Elena and so I went off to find kronos. A long the way I was thinking of kidnapping Elena after everything has cool down.
♠ ♠ ♠
leave a comment