Status: Story Completed

You're All I Have

1/4

Nicole;

"Oli seriously you need help, I can't come running every time your like this. Your my best friend and i can't carry on seeing you in this state"

I cried down the phone at my best friend Oli, my hair sticking to the fresh tears escaping down my milky skin.

"I'm...I'm trying"

He slurred through drunken words.

"Your really not though"

I finished as i put the phone down on my best friend.

I know his parents had just split up and i know he was taking it hard, but he can't expect me to go rushing to help him every time he got drunk...which was a lot. It was getting old

The next morning I awoke feeling slightly guilty about last night, so i put on my black skinnies and my varsity jacket; and made my usual short walk over to Oli's.

I didn't knock on the door, just let myself straight in. His whole family considered me as one of their own.

"Hey Dale"

Waving to Oli's little brother on the Wii, he simply gave the nod before returning to his game.

"Nicole is that you?"

Oli's mum Maddy shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah it's me Maddy"

I replied as i made my way into the kitchen to see her and give her a quick hug.

"How are you? Oh and would you do me a favour and take these to Oli, he was out all night and i have no idea where he was"

She handed me a glass of orange juice and a plate stacked high with freshly cooked pancakes.

"I will do and I guess you want me to find out"

I smirked slightly at her comment, Maddy merely winked before returning to the washing up.

Entering Oli's bedroom, my nose wrinkled in disgust as an alcoholic musk hit me. Oli was crashed out on his bed in just his boxers, his muscular body and six pack clearly evident.

Quickly i picked up his dirty laundry and shoved them all in his laundry basket.

"Dude cover up!"

I laughed, chucking a manky tshirt at his head and placing the food down at the end of his bed.

"Arghh Dude every time"

He sighed pushing the tshirt to the ground and grabbing the pancakes and orange juice.

"Not a hangover in sight?"

"Not today"

He answered seeming somewhat pleased with himself at this. He ran a hand through his dishelved dark hair before sitting up in his bed.

"It's nothing to be bragging about!"

I snapped, anger rising up inside me, as i grabbed the metal frame of his bed to calm down.

"Arghh don't start this Nicole"

He huffed gulping down the orange juice in just one go, obviously not caring about anything.

"Do you know what Oli...forget it!"

I pushed myself off his bed and stormed out the house without a second glance. No more i told myself.

Later that night it was my friends 18th party, I slipped into my purple dress Oli brought me last christmas and tried to forget him.