Status: New story give it a read :)

Moonlight Shadow

I Need Space

Jacob had been trying to get in contact with Hayley all week and she wouldn't talk to him. I tried getting her to talk to him but she said she need time to think, Jacob had tried to come over but I told him it was best if he didn't and just give her space.

I felt bad that I had to turn Jacob away from her, but there isn’t much I can do if she won’t talk to him at all. I think it might be the fact that she found out he was a werewolf. After all, I was a little shocked when Embry told me he was one. That's it; I need to talk to Embry what to do.

So I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and rang him, hoping he wasn't too busy to answer.

“Hello” I heard a girlie voice on the phone, which clearly wasn't Embry.

“Um…Hello? Is Embry there?” I was just hoping it was his sister or his mum or something.

“Oh him? Well he’s, lets say, ‘busy’ doing something” she said giggling.

“Oh ok can you tell him that his girlfriend called?” I said with slight sorrow.

“oh wait!, your that Zara girl he is pretending to be with. Well sorry to say Hun, but he’s MY boyfriend, not yours. He’s been playing with you this whole time, because he just wanted me back.” She said with pride.

The only thing I could keep thinking was ‘Why….’

“Oh…ok then um” I said quietly holding back my tears.

I hung up cause i didn't know what else to say

I threw the phone on the floor. And started running to go knows where. Before I even realised I was at a cliff face, standing so close to the edge. I stumbled back and sighed, deciding to sit in the ledge with my feet swaying back and forth in the wind.

After a while, thinking about me and Embry. I start to cry.

‘oh well’ I think I guess good things always need to come to an end. As always, I have the worst luck in everything.’

I sit there all night, crying and hardly moving at all. Soon enough, Hayley found me.

“Zara! There you are, I’ve been worried sick!” she said hugging me.

“Oh hey, sorry for the worry” I sigh when she looks at me with more worry.

“What happened?” she asked.

I sigh, “Nothing, just, I’m single again. Turns out he was only with me to get his ex jealous. And it worked and now she’s with him again” I told her and started crying

She just hugged me closely and just trying to sooth me. It wasn't working.

“Hayley…. I need to go do something…I will be back soon ok? Just go home”

She nods and I start walking towards Embry’s house. Just to return the necklace he gave me and also to slap him. As soon as I get there I see this really pretty girl. Far more beautiful then I could ever try to be. She was just walking out of the house in anger. Wonder why. In any case I just knock on the door and Embry himself answered it. He seemed really angry and about to yell as soon as he saw it was I.

“Z-Zara…what…. what are you doing here?” he asked obviously worried about something.

“I…well…I’m here so I can give you this back” I take his hand and put the necklace in it.

“And also this” I slapped him really hard, so his cheek was red.

“That’s for using me to get your ex back” I huff out a breath and start to walk away, that is until he grabbed my arm.

“Zara, what on earth are you talking about. The girl who just left was my ex. I’m dating you now. I don't even like her anymore. Please believe me, she stole my phone and she was just giving it back”

“No Embry.... I need just need time to think okay’

As I finished yelling at him I stormed away from him,and walked home I clamed down on the way there.

‘I can’t stay in this place anymore…I’m going to go somewhere else… that means leaving Hayley’

I sigh and when I get home I start packing a bag when Hayley walked in.

“Zara you…what are you doing?”

“Packing my bags. I’m sorry but I have to leave Hayley, only for a little while. I will be back in a week. Unless something bad that happens. Ok?”

I look at her with worry and she nods sadly. I just sigh and walk around her with my bag, walking out to my car. Strangely, I felt like someone, or something was watching me. In any case I just got into my car, threw my bag on the passenger seat and start to drive towards the airport.

I was thinking about going back to where I’m from originally form. Good old Australia. I get to go see my family again; I haven’t seen them in years. Oh well. I will be back here in a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for the long wait but i hope you like it xD

There should be another update soon, Comments on what you think is going to happen.

Hayley's Outfit