Status: Working On it, but slowly

Hey Arizona

Get A Real Job

I felt like a total ass for what had happened yesterday at the cook out. I pretty much over reacted with the whole Pat thing. I should know by now how Pat acts, and I shouldn’t get all defensive about him teasing me about the whole Garrett thing…..it was obviously joke. Good thing today was a brand new day.

“Good Morning” says Jared as he comes into the kitchen, brushing his major bed head down.

“Morning” I mumble pouring milk onto my cereal.

“So” he says taking a seat next to me at the kitchen island. “What was going on between you and Pat last night?”

I was hoping he wouldn’t have brought this up. It’s not like I could be like Oh yeah It was all because I like Garrett. No, I wasn’t willing to admit anything. I shrug and mumble an incoherent I don’t know.

“You were acting like you were two in front of your aunt you haven’t seen for four years” snaps Jared.

“I know” I admit.

“You know what that made me look?” his question was quite rhetorical.

“I know Jared!” I snapped. “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again”.

Jared gave me a look of shock; He’s not use to me snapping at him. “It’s fine”.

“Good” I reply taking my last bite of cereal.

“So tonight, Tessa and I are going out to dinner, and we wanted to know if you wanted to come alone? She wants to meet you.” asks Jared.

I think about it for a minute. “Sure”.

Jared smiles.”Great, so what are your plans for today?” He asks.

“Hm, probably sit around and do nothing”.

“How about going out to look for a job?” chuckles Jared.

“W-what?” I stutter. “Me? Job?”

“Yeah?” he replies. “We aren’t going on tour for awhile, and I’m tired of giving you money”.

I sigh pretty loud. “Jared” I whine.

“Danni” he states “I’m not kidding”.

“Okay” I sigh. I take my bowl over to the sink.

Jared comes up from behind me and hugs me “Just be back at the house by 6”.

“Okay Jared” I reply.

Jared exits the kitchen and goes up the stairs. Where and the fuck am I going to get a job. If Jared was going to make me go get a job, I was taking someone with me. I just don’t know who yet.
_______________________________________________________________________

“So why’s you call me again?” asks Pat as he pulls outside the house.

“I need you to go job searching with me” I reply as I get into his car.

“I thought you wanted to kill me?” he asks.

“I gave it a good thought….”

“And?”

“I’ve decided not to kill you”

“Really!?” asks Pat with joy.

“Yeah” I say looking over at him “Until you piss me off again”.

By now we have pulled outside of the first place I wanted to apply for a job at. It was at the local super market. I know it wasn’t the best option, but it would have to do until tour started. I get out of the car and make my way inside. I fill out an application and go back to the car……Well that was only the first of many.

And boy was I right. After filling out about 10 applications all over town, it was about 6. I had Pat take me home so I could go home and get ready.

I was kind of nervous about meeting Tessa……
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I haven't updated for awhile.....I'll probably post another one tonight, or maybe tomorrow. I basically have an idea for the next chapter.....so I might write it tonight.....maybe. Comments? PLEASE!? (: