Status: Working On it, but slowly

Hey Arizona

where was it that we last left off?

I watch as Jared slowly turns the knob of the big wooden door. Who was in here? Would they recognize me? Those and a lot more questions were running thru my mind. As the door creped open with every push Jared gave it my stomach would flip.

"Surprise!" was all I heard when I walked in the door. I spit the confetti that was practically in my mouth out. I then realize a pair of arms were around me. I kind of had a hint who it was and when he pulled away I knew who is was.

"Hello, John" I say with a half grin.

"Welcome home Danni" he says back motioning his hand to the crowd behind him.

I didn't notice that there was a house full of people. What was this? A welcome home party? Did they miss me that much?

"Thanks" I simple reply.

"C'mon I wanna introduce you to someone" says John nudging his head for me to follow. As i could remember John was a player. At least he was when I left 4 years ago. Who could he have to show me? Possibly the chick he's with this week?

"Danni, this is my girlfriend, Hope" He says as we come to a stop at a beautiful brunette girl sitting in the leather couch in the living room.

"Hello. I'm Hope" she says getting up and sticking her hand out for me to shake it.

"Hi." I say back with a smile as I reach out and shake her hand.

The shake ends and John makes his way over wrapping her left arm around Hope's waist. They really were a cute couple.

"Isn't she pretty?" asks John. I could see a light tent of pink cover Hope's cheeks.

She was a really pretty girl. I surely hope John isn't still a jerk and an ass just like I left him. "Mhm" I hum back.

"Yepp It's been about...what? 4 months?" asks John more towards Hope than me.

She smiles and nods. I couldn't be more happier for John. At least he was a better man. I didn't have time to respond before I was pulled away by Jared.

"Danni, this is the others, Pat, Kennedy and of course Garrett" Says Jared pointing at each one as he names their names off "Remember them?"

Of course I remembered them. I only spent 14 years of my life hanging with them. Of course they were all older than me but still they were really good friends. I felt bad for leaving them but obviously when you're 14 you don't have much in a say when your parents make you move.

"Hey Danni! Remember me?" asks Pat coming over to me and pulling me into a hug. Pat always has been skinny.

"Yes. I could I ever forget you?" I chuckle as I pull out of Pat's grasps.

"Hello kid" says Kennedy coming over and wrapping his arms around my head and messing my hair up with his hand. I pulled out of his grasp and smoothed down my now matted hair.

"Hey Kenny" I say as I pulled out of his grasp and smoothed down my now matted hair.

"Oh uh Danni, there's some food in the kitchen...well should be if you're hungry" Interrupts Jared.

"Nah I'm good for now" I reply as Jared walks to the kitchen with Kennedy and Pat. Leaving me and Garrett.

"Nickelsen" I say giving him the stink eye.

"Monaco" He says returning the stare.

The staring goes on for at least a couple seconds. "So are you gonna spit on me? Give me a wet willy? Or what?"

He gives me a confused look. "Uh no? Why would I do that?" He asks.

Honestly I expected anything from Garrett. When I left him he did anything and everything just to piss me off or cause trouble. I was hoping just maybe he has matured.

"Why-" I was cut off.

"Garrett, Whose is this?" asks a tall blonde girl wrapping her arms around Garrett.

She was really pretty and by the way she was holding Garrett I was guessing It was his girlfriend. "Uh Danni, this is my girlfriend...Farrah" Yepp I was right.

"Oh uh Hi" I say holding out my hand for her to shake it.

"Hi. I'm Farrah" She says gladly taking a hold of my hand I offered.

"Gary-poo. You promised you'd take me to go get my nails done" whines Farrah disconnecting our hands as she hangs onto Garrett.

I hear Garrett sigh, as if he's frustrated. "Okay let me go say by to-" He was cut off.

"No! I wanna go nooow" She whines even more.

"Okay go get in the car" He says as Farrah kisses his cheek and walks towards the door. "Well It was nice seeing you again" says Garrett before he was sounded out by another whine from Farrah. I hear Garrett sigh once more before he turns and follows his girlfriend.
I turn around and walk towards the kitchen that I could see from where I stood. I walk in to the guys and Hope surrounding the giant island in the middle of the floor. They all stop what they're doing and look up to me.

"Hello..." I say awkwardly because I mean they were all starring at me.

Kennedy was first to speak. "So where's uh...Garrett? Did you two already get into a fight and u kicked his ass?"

"No uh" I walk closer to the island everybody was practically leaning on "He went with I believe Farrah? To get her nails done"

I see half of them roll their eyes. I didn't mean to but I chuckled at their disgust. "Why what's wrong with Farrah?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Well she's kind of Uh..."

"Bitch" Says Hope finishing John's statement as she reaches into the fridge for a bottled water.

"Hope!" scolds John but I could tell by the look in the others that Hope was being honest.

"What? She is" says Hope coming over and taking a seat at one of the stools near the island.

"Yeah I have to agree with Hope on this one" says Pat from the stool next to Hope.

"Why do you guys say that?" I ask.

They all look at each other. I could tell one of them wanted to speak but was to afraid to, that is until Jared spoke up.

"Well ya see" He says leaning his elbow onto the island and resting his head onto his hand. "Farrah is well..."

"A spoiled little brat that gets whatever she wants" Interrupts Kennedy leaning on the counter taking a sip of pop.

Jared bits his bottom lip and shakes his head around. "Well yeah, pretty much"

Farrah didn't really look like a spoiled brat but I guess looks can be deceiving. Then again I should have known by the way she through her little whinnying fit with Garrett. I'll take their word.

~*~*~*~

"By guys!" yells me and Jared from the doorway at the guys leaving. Once we saw that everyone had left Jared closed the door behind us.

"So wanna take your bags up to the room?" Ask Jared.

I wasn't gonna lie. I was reeeallly freaking tired so I nodded, maybe a little too fast. Jared smiled and grabbed my luggage that sat next to the door and continued to the steps. I followed behind.

We finally came to a door that was 3 doors up the hall to the right. Jared pushed open the door to a nice sized room with purple walls and a bed that looked nice and fluffy.

"So, whatcha think?" he asks setting my bags down next to the nearby dresser.

"It's nice" I reply looking over the room.

"Good. Well get some rest, we have a big day ahead of us." He says walking towards the door. He starts to leave but stops and peaks his head back in "Oh uh G'night"

"G'night" I reply before walking over to the bed and plopping myself down back first. I was exhausted.

Hmmm I wonder what Jared has planned for me tomorrow....
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter :D Enjoy (: