Status: Working On it, but slowly

Hey Arizona

Taco Bell

I woke up in a dazed and confused state, being in a bunk wasn’t something I was use to everyday. I did surprisingly sleep well last night, other than the snoring from the sleeping band members around me. It didn’t help that whoever was below me talks in their sleep. I had a strong feeling it was Pat.

“Wake up Fag” yells John ripping open the bunk certain. The look on his face was priceless, he must have not got the memo that I was sleeping in Garrett’s bunk and not Garrett. “I-I uh, oops” he blushes “I thought Garrett was in here, I-I’m sorry”

“It is okay” I laugh “I didn’t except to be in here either”

“Where is he anyway?” asks John.

“Couch” I reply sitting up and swinging my legs off the side of the bunk. John moves so I could jump down.

“What’s he out there for?”

“I don’t know” I reply walking towards the front of the bus “He just made me sleep in here”

John just shook his head and said okay before turning and walking the opposite direction I was. I walk out into the sitting area to Garrett moaning and groaning as he sat up on the couch.

“Should have taken your bunk” I chuckle walking towards him.

He looked up at me and half grinned. “No, I made the right decision”

“Yeah, cause giving up your bed is worth your back hurting” I reply taking a seat beside him.

“Don’t worry about it” he laughs.

“Oh john was looking for you” I remembered “You should probably go see what he wants”

“Okay, I probably should” he starts to get up “Turn around”

“What?” I question half chuckling

“I’m in my boxers” he explains “Look away till I leave”

“Seriously?” I chuckle. “Garrett we use to bath together when we were little”

“So?” he mumbles “Still look away”

“Oh my god Garrett” I laugh “I’m going outside anyway”

I get up and walk out the door into the sun. We were parked outside a venue, and it being 10 am, there was already eager fan girls sitting outside the venue waiting for the show like 8 hours away. Crazy girls. I scan the side walk for anyone I knew and came across Hope and Holli talking to Peter.

“Hey Danni” yells Hope running towards me “You want to go to Taco bell with us?”

I was guessing “us” meant her and Holli, No thanks. “I uh, I actually need to help Peter do merch stuff” I Lied.

“I’m sure he won’t care if you leave for like 30 minutes” says Hope walking over to Peter to ask if I could go.

Shoot me now.

She turned moments later to tell me he quote “Give a fuck what I do until 5” which I was guessing that I was indeed going to have to deal with Holli for a half an hour. GREAT.

“So it’s settled” says Hope putting her list of what the guys wanted into her pants pocket. “We are going to Taco Bell”

I follow far behind, well tried walking far behind Hope and Holli to Taco Bell, I had my IPod in, hoping to avoid them talking to me, but Hope kept turning around and saying stuff, I had nothing against Hope, just Holli, I couldn’t. I wanted to die at this moment. I hate Peter.

We finally go to Taco Bell moments later, it felt like I had walked 50 miles, when we have only walked 1 mile. It was really crowed with girls wearing The Maine merch; I was guessing they were getting food before the show. I was glad we didn’t bring any of the guys with us, we’d be swamped.
I sat down at a table and waited as Hope and Holli ordered the guys and our food. They came back to the table with a number, so we had to wait which meant I’d have to take my IPod out, great.

“Crowed” says Hope looking around the restaurant. “Lots of fan girls”

“Yeah” I reply “Guys are popular”

“It’s like this everywhere we go, so get used to it” Hope informs.

“It’s weird from when I was last here” I chuckle. “They weren’t famous then”

“Then you left” say Holli looking out the window.

Oh no.

“Yeah” I say looking away from Holli’s direction “Then I moved to Ohio”

“Wait?” says Hope “You guys knew each other back then?”

“Yeah” answers Holli.

“That’s cool” she beams.

“I guess” says Holli still looking out the window.

“That so cool that you guys are friends, probably since what? You guys were 10?”

I wish Hope would just shut up.

“Use” I say looking at Holli “We use to be good friends”

“Yeah use” repeats Holli looking back at me.

The tension could be cut with a knife. This was awkward.

“Number 55!” yells a guy from behind the counter.

“That’s us!” says Hope standing up and going to go get our food.

“We should go help” I suggest “That’s going to be a lot of food”

“Yeah” says Holli starting to get up.

“Holli?” I say grabbing her attention. “Can we not be like this?”

“Like what?” she snaps “Like pretend you didn’t move away and leave me there by myself?”

“Holli, I’m sorry” I apologize “I shouldn’t have done that, I’m sorry”

“You left me!” she says sitting back down “Then never answered my calls the next day and then you just left!”

“I didn’t know, that was going to happen” I say trying not to shout.

“He was drunk!” she yells “I just wanted to go home!”

“I know!”

“And you were too busy hanging out with your “friends” Dannika!” says Holli half choked up.
“I know, I should have driven you home, I’m sorry” I reply. “I should have called Kennedy to come get you, I should have done something, not just let Jeremy take you home”

“I was in the hospital for a month!” she shouts. “I could have died, you’re lucky I didn’t”

“I know, I’m sorry!”

“You didn’t even visit me in the hospital” Holli by this point was starting to cry.

“I would have, but my parents made me move!”

“Would have you?” she asks.

“I would have!” I wasn’t lying I would have but I couldn’t, my parents, wouldn’t let me.

“And Kennedy, I don’t know how he could just forgive you like he did; he acts like it never happened”

“Because he forgave me, like you should” I explain. “I can’t say much but sorry, If I could go back in time an d change the way things happened, I would, but I can’t Holli, I just can’t” I was starting to get have crying

“You could have at least called” she says wiping tears off her cheek.

“I know, I should have, I’m sorry”

“Got the food” says Hope coming back over to us. “Take some bags”

I was glad we could have the conversation just not in the middle of Taco Bell. I grab a bag and walk with Holli and Hope back to the venue. I hope that little spat, helps Holli forgive me; I don’t want to go all tour with us hating each other and stuff.

I hope it worked, I guess we’ll see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, now you know what holli and Danni's beef is, oh and Jeremy was one of Danni's friends that was drunk and wrecked when taking Holli home. Yeeeaaaahhhh. Honestly kind of hate this update, yeaaah, and I realize I am one of those crazy fan girls, oopps. Well comment/subscribe and stuff (: