Status: Working On it, but slowly

Hey Arizona

The Mall

I woke to the smell of breakfast that filled the room. From what I could smell it was the smell of pancakes. I remember when I was about 10 and Jared was 15 his mom use to makes us pancakes every morning. I miss those days.

I look over to the clock that read 9:43. I lean up and rub the sleep from my eyes. I was just about to get up out of bed before I heard a faint knock on the door. "Come in" I shout.

Jared poked his head in. "Hey, breakfast is done."

"Okay, I'll be done in a sec"

"Okay" reply’s Jared as he closes the door and leaves.

I throw the covers off and swing my legs off the side of the bed. I Stand and stretch the stiffness out of my body. I swing the covers back onto the bed to attempt to make the bed look at least a little made.

I don't even bother doing my hair or getting dressed. I don't even try to make myself look appealing I just go down stairs.

"Good Morning" greets Jared as I make my way to the kitchen.

"Morning" I yawn leaning against the island the occupied the middle of the room.

"Want some?" asks Jared holding out a plat full of pancakes and bacon.

I was rather hungry so of course I was going to say yes. "Uh yeah, Thank You" I reply grabbing the plate and setting it on the island in front of me.

I pull the stool that sat in front of me out and take a seat. I was probably luck to have such a great cousin. I mean my own parents rarely made me breakfast.

"Drink?" asks Jared.

I had a mouth full of food so I just shook my head.

By now I had swallowed my food. "Nah, I'll get it" I start to stand up.

"No, I'm already up" Says Jared walking to the fridge. "Besides you're the guest"

"Jared, I'm not really a guest" I reply sitting back down.

"Milk?" Asks Jared avoiding my statement.

I nod. Jared pours me a glass of milk and brings it over and places it next to the plate of food that sat in front of me. "So what's going on today?" I ask before taking a drink to wash the pancake down.

Jared grabs him a plate and drink and sat down in front of me. "I'm not so sure, We have a CD signing and a performance at Hot Topic later"

I take the last bite of food that was on my plate and get up and take my dishes to the already overflowing sink. "Well I think I shall wash dishes while you're gone"

Jared turned in his seat and gave me a confused look. "What are you talking about? You're going with me"

"But the dishes" I really didn't want to go to the mall and be trampled by adoring fan girls. Plus their screaming annoyed me all too much.

"The dishes can wait"

I sigh. "Okay well If we’re going to the mall I better go get ready"

Jared takes the last bite of his breakfast and brings his dishes over. "Okay"
I chug the last of my milk and make my way upstairs. I go into the room I was staying in and grab one of my bags and fish thru it for shampoo and conditioner. Once found I grab another bag and fish thru that for some clothes. I decided on a cute light pink top and a pair of jean shorts.

I grab my armful of stuff and make my way to find the bathroom. Once found I set all my stuff down in the sink and take me shampoo and conditioner to the shower. I strip of my dirty pajama clothes and walk over to the sink adjusting the knobs until the water was just right. I slowly make me way into the shower, you know because I’m a huge klutz and trip over flat surfaces. I squeeze a small amount of shampoo into my hand then scrub it into my hair; I do that same with the conditioner.

After spending twenty long minutes in the steamy warm shower I shut the water off and stick my hand out and grabbing a clean towel that hung from the rack. I swing my hair forward as I bend over to wrap the towel around my hair.

I grab the other and wrap around me. I dry and quickly put on my new clean clothes. I brush my nappy red hair so that it had no more wet tangles.

I figured I didn’t have much time so I decided to put my long red hair into a sloppy pony tail. I wasn’t trying to impress no one anyway.

I apply some light make up and make my way back to the room with my dirty clothes and other things I had taken with me to the bathroom. After places those things where they were supposed to go I make my way down the steps.

I make my way into the living room and over to my shoes. I decided on my old converse. I sit right there on the ground and put them on.

“Ready?” asks Jared coming in from the kitchen.

“Uh yeah” I reply putting on my left shoe.

I stand up and pull my shorts down and tighten my ponytail. Jared had put on his shoes and jacket and was ready to leave as well. Yeah I don’t even know why he had a jacket I mean it was hot as hell due to we were in Arizona.

I go ahead to the door as Jared locks things up. I walk over to his car and get in fastening my seat belt. I watch as Jared walks around the car and gets in.

“It’s a hot one today” Says Jared as he puts his shades on.

“Yeah” I agree looking over at him “And yet you wear a jacket”

Jared kind of chuckles. “I guess I am” He then strips of his jacket and tosses it to the back seat.

I stare out the window pretty much all the way there. Just watching the scene of people, animals and cacti as they go by.

“Way different here, huh?” Asks Jared pulling me from my gaze.

“Oh uh yeah” I says throwing my shades on as well. “It’s hot, that’s for sure”

“Well were about to leave the comforts of the air conditioning because were here” says Jared as we circle the parking lot to find a parking space.

We find one shortly later. It was pretty close actually. We get out of the car and make our way through the hot black paved parking lot; we walk over to a yellow car that had a familiar boy leaning against it. It was the wonderful Garrett.

“Oh look Garrett decided to bring alone the-“Starts to say Jared before getting interrupted by a screaming blonde running towards us.

“Jared!!!! Hi” Yells Farrah running over and attacking Jared with a hug.

“Hello” Reply’s Jared trying to pull away. He finally did moments later.

We were then joined by Kennedy and later joined by John and Hope. After we all got together we make our way into the mall dodging the fan girls running towards us asking for autographs and pictures.

Thankfully we made it to Hot Topic on time. As the boys set up I glance over all the stuff in the store. I was never one to help do stuff.

“Hey” greets a familiar voice behind me.

“Oh hey Hope”

“Boring right?” She asks.

“What?” I ask because I was slightly confused

“This” she says motioning her hand towards the guys lugging the equipment in.

“Yeah I suppose so”

“Wanna go get some food or walk around?” asks Hope.

I didn’t have nothing better else to do. I didn’t want to help lug shit in and I sure in the hell didn’t want to hang with Farrah, So I thought what the hell Why Not?!

“Sure”

Hope squeals and grabs my hand and drags me out of the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry had to cut short, I have studying to do (:
Theres a part two of the mall so.
I promise there will be some romance soon :P