In The End

sweet sixteen

Darkness surrounded her, her screams and cries were useless, nobody would hear them. Would anyone come for her? She had no family that would pay for her safe return, or a close friend to even worry about her. She was a foster child, apart of the unwanted, an outcast. Emma was so young, too young to think that no one loved her. To know no one loved her. She was left at the corner of some street in Maine, abandoned and alone as an infant. And it was just by luck that a passing couple had saw her and took her to the foster care facilities.
And now she was surrounded in total darkness in a room she did not know of. She felt so alone and so afraid. She started to beg for god to take her life already, she was no use to be with the living. A door swung open and a man walked in and back handed her across the face.
“Shut up!” he said with a cold and harsh voice.
Just barely she could see the room behind him, if it was a room. The walls were made of bricks, and was lit very poorly. The ground was a dark glossy marble, which reflected what little light there was. Then she looked back up at the man. Heavy set, but built. His face was nothing but a monsters. But his cold gray eyes showed her future. One of pain and sorrow, and of no humaneness...

♦♦♦
Sixteen years later...

Emma sat solemnly on the old wooden stair case, gripping the bars tighter and tighter. Maybe, just maybe she thought If I close my eyes I’ll wake up from this nightmare and everything will be alright... She repeated these thoughts but nothing would happen, she wouldn’t wake up, and nothing would be peaceful. Sixteen years she was hurt, sixteen years she's lived without a mother or father, sixteen years since she has seen the light of day. Nowhere seemed to be a sanctuary for her, everywhere she went, he was there. And he would try his best to kill her. Beat her until she pleaded for mercy. But all hope was lost, and her life was coming to a fearful halt. This was it, but she braced herself for what was to come as he approached her with a ungodly-like smirk. And with a gun at hand....
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, maybe not my best. and sorry for not posting it until now...i've been kinda busy:/