Status: Active :)

Beautiful

Ashley

Ashley's pov

I put all my whites in the wash and closed it. Nodding my head in approval as I heard the water start, I opened up the dryer taking the clothes out. Hearing the door open I turned my head to see a tall guy in black pants and a white v-neck. He had spiky black hair and full sleeves along with tattoos on his fingers and a nose piercing. Did I mention he was hot as hell? I smiled and waved back at him and turned around pulling out my clothes taking out one by one so I could be in the laundry room longer with him. I lived in an apartment now and this my first time using the laundry room so as you could imagine, I was in there for a while trying to figure out the washer.

"Are you new here?" I turned around after hearing his voice. It was hooking actually, sexy too. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Just moved in, Last week.” my voice was soft. He smiled and I swear I melted.

"Good. We need good looking interesting people in this building. No one is friendly here at least that's what it feels like. What's your apartment number?"

"Uhm, A-1, “He smiled again closing the door for the washer.

"You're that pretty girl that walks the dog three times a day." I smiled biting my lip and nodding.

"Thanks...You're pretty too.”

That heartbreaking smile again, “Thank you, Name's Brian, yours?"

"It's Ashley. “

"Ashley....I like it. Pretty. "

I smiled, finishing with my clothes, and closing the dryer.”Thanks. Well, I guess I'll see you later Brian. It was nice meeting you. "

"Oh...Wait. Will I ever see you again? Like I know we see live next to each other but like can I speak to you?"

"Do you...want my number?" I smiled as he nodded, pulling his phone out. I gave him my number and flashed another smile. My cheeks were starting to hurt. "If you want, maybe we can go for a walk after were done with our laundry, By the lake. "

"That would be nice but...it's really cold out there. Are you sure?"

"Mm-Well we could always go out for coffee or something. Or I could come over. Whatever suits you I'm up for just about anything. Call me.” Smiling, I left the laundry room going back to my apartment and going inside, closing and locking the door behind me. Sighing in content, I put my basket of clean clothes on the couch then looked at them. Folding them quickly, I ran back out my apartment and up the laundry room to change my clothes from the wash to the dryer but when I looked, they were gone. "...Oh come on. Did someone seriously steal my clothes?! My lace thong was in there!" I didn't realize what I had said and just how loud I had said it until I heard a chuckle and looked to see Brian. Of course, I was embarrassed but tried to ignore the red hot feeling in my cheeks.

"No one stole them; I put them in the dryer and paid for it. I saw your lace thong and your matching bra. Very cute, I think I like you already. “He laughed.

"Great," I put my hands in my back pockets of my shorts and smiled, "Hot guy saw my bra and thong. They weren't ripped were they?" his brows went up as he laughed again.

"Didn't look that hard, hot guy? Well you have great taste in men that's for sure. Single?"

"Sadly, no;” I pouted.

"Why sadly? Bad relationship and now you can't get out?" I nodded my head.

"I love him. Don't want to break up with him but he pays me no attention. He didn't text me at all when I was sick with the flu and he doesn't text me now....I offered to give him my virginity and a blow job and he turned me down. " Brian coughed and if he wasn't standing near the trash can, he would have been on his hands and knees trying to pull his sticky gum off the floor which came flying out.

"Sorry. Dump him. Guys don’t turn down blow job offers from, no offense, a girl that looks like you with lips like that. Plus, you're beautiful he should be treating you like the queen of England. If I was in his shoes, I'd do it. He's lucky but...guys…your age at least… don't know what they're doing sometimes. Maybe...you need someone better. "

I felt like Brian was referring that I break up with my boyfriend and date him but I didn’t want to embarrass him so I kept it to myself. “I'd have to think about it. Thanks again. "

"Oh yeah. No problem....Hey...Are you doing anything after this?"

I shook my head, "Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could....you know, take you out, for coffee at least. “I bit my lip and smiled at him.

"You just met me. "

"Yes. I don't regret it either. Well?"

"Yes...you can take me out to dinner too. I'll pay cause you put my stuff in the dryer." he smiled walking up to me. He wasn't that close but close enough for me to feel his body heat. I didn’t realize just how godly of a body he had. I stared over his arms, the color on them, along with the creepy monsters and then his big shoulders. Then-- his chest, the black sleeveless shirt he had on hugged him tightly and I grabbed my shorts forcing my hands down so I wouldn’t grab him.

"...You're pretty, you know that? Don't pay, I'll do it. That looks bad...Go get ready. I'll knock on your door when I'm ready and done folding clothes. How old are you if I may ask?"

I smiled, "I'm eighteen. I'm not too young for you am I?"

"...Really? My god you look so much older. I thought you were like...twenty...three. " he laughed.

"I get that a lot. I've been told I look twenty six. How old are you mister?"

"I am twenty four." he smiled and I nodded in approval.

"Well Brian I'll see you in an hour or so. I like Starbucks." I smiled placing a hand on his chest, looking in his eyes then leaving the laundry room and going to my apartment and after closing the door, waiting by the door until I heard Brian's close then running to my room and into my closet looking for something to wear.

"Damn. No advice from friends on what to wear. Oh well. "

I went into my closet, going through it until I found a pair of black pants and a red v neck along with red pumps. I let my hair out of its messy bun and straightened it then ran my fingers through it giving it a neat messy look. I went natural with the makeup, brown eyeliner and brownish gold eye shadow along with brown mascara although it looked black either way.

About an hour later, Brian was at my door knocking for me to come out. When I was in the laundry room, I didn't realize just how good he looked until he stood directly in front of me. I just stared at him for a moment, taking in all of his pure beauty. The chocolate brown eyes looked great on him although mine were the same color; he was skinny, tall and by the size of his arms, worked out. Pretty smile on top of all of that.

The rest of the evening, was sweet. My plans were to come home around three but I didn't get home till ten thirty at night. Leaning on my apartment door, wearing a flirty smile and looking Brian in the eye as he talked, dirty things ran through my mind involving me and him.

"I had fun...I hope you had fun. " he said. I just nodded my head.

"I did,"

"Good. Uhm...I didn't want to make this awkward if you move away or anything so... I was wondering if I could kiss you.” I nodded again and smiled in the warm kiss I received from him then saying good bye.

I fell asleep in my bed but in my clothes that I wore to the date. Good thing I didn't have work tomorrow.

-6 months later-
Biting my lip and tangling my fingers in my boyfriends hair as he went down on me, I moaned his name and opened my legs more like he said.

"Brian..." he laughed softly and sat up, taking his shirt off and climbing on top of me. This was my first time and I was trusting Brian to let him take my virginity. Six months ago, I didn't know who this guy was and I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and smiled, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Is it going to hurt?" he bit his lip but gave me an honest answer.

"It might. It might not hurt it all then again, you might cry. It's okay because I'm right here if you need me. " with that he proceeded and pushed into me but moved slowly. It wasn't until he was completely in when I felt the pain. It was bad but it wasn't bad enough to make me cry. He moaned and I blushed a little as he looked at my face.

"...You have a really big dick.” we both laughed and he nodded his head.

"Yeah. I know. It's always been that way. Not as big as my friends though. You'll meet him later today. He's single too if you have a friend that is. He wanted me to tell you because he saw a picture of you when he came to my apartment. "

"You have a picture of me?" he smiled.

"Is it weird to have a picture of your girlfriend that is ...absolutely beautiful in every way and you want to show her to the world?"

"Aw...I'm beautiful to you?" he nodded and rubbed my forehead with his thumb. His voice was low and sounded a little tired although he was wide awake.

"From the first day I saw you, Couldn't take my eyes off you. That is, before you went into your apartment and shut the door." he smiled. I laughed softly and leaned in to kiss him then pulled away.

"...Make love to me, Bri." it was dark in the room but by the moon light shining on his face, I could see his smile. Slowly, he pushed farther into me. I gripped the sheets in pain and pleasure. Pain because I was a virgin and he was huge. I rested my hands on his shoulders as he started slow then got faster and harder by demand. I bit my lip, moaning while his face was close to mine and tangled my fingers in his hair. I wrapped my legs around him, my moans becoming shaky and my body getting slick with sweat clinging to his skin.

He shushed me, slowing down and rocking his hips a little more, moaning and swearing every once in a while. I moaned but also became a little frustrated because he was moving so slow. Looking at me face and seeing the visible frustration, he sped up. My moaning got louder and the sex started to feel better as time passed on. Brian was kissing my neck and thrusting just as hard as he possibly could.

"Brian...I'm gonna cum. " Brian smirked slamming into me and hitting my spot, causing me to climax and collapse on my bed. "...Oh my god. "

He laughed, "...I love you, Ashley.” I smiled as I closed my eyes for I could barely keep them open anymore.

"I love you too." my voice was soft before I fell asleep. Brian never left my side after I fell asleep.

~

When I woke up, it was eight thirty, I was naked under the covers of my bed in my apartment and I was cramping. Most of all, I was alone. I glanced under the covers and saw blood. I rolled my eyes and sighed getting out of bed and going to the bathroom, turning on the shower and getting in. I could smell bacon but my apartment always smelled that way for some odd reason so I thought nothing of it. Keeping my hair up so it wouldn't get wet, I wash the back of my neck, while looking down at the bathtub floor, watching the blood tinted water going down the drain. Just then I heard a knock on the door and I'm sure the look on my face was mirthful.

"Uhm...Come in?" I answered. Brian poked his head inside the shower looking at me with the same hooking smile that got me the first time.

"Is there room in there? I made breakfast. You can go eat afterwards. "

"Oh. And yeah, get in." as he got in, I was soon looking directly up. "You're too tall.”

He laughed, "Yeah but you're really short. You look cute with your hair like that. "

I gasped jokingly, "I look cute with my hair like this!? What? Do I look hideous with it down?"

He smiled, "You look hot with it down. It's really pretty when it's wavy even prettier with it straight.” He kissed me lightly, causing me to blush. I smiles, getting on my tippy toes and gave him a light peck on the lips then sighed with a smile.
Thing I loved about Brian, more than his tattoos, his ability to sway me when he played guitar, his sense of humor, his warmth, his hair or that darling smile was the fact that he told me I was beautiful often. He never said it every day because then, I’d get tired of hearing it and it wouldn’t mean a thing to me anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chapter and they'll only be about three more chapters before the story is done. It's basically a one shot, short story. Comments would be nice. I hope you enjoyed it.

any errors? I may not have caught them all.