Status: Planning a sequel to this story already.

Would you, want to, feel the way that I do?

Surprise, Surprise, Don't Die

I was sitting on the couch watching Nitro Circus when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I screamed bloody murder until I saw who it was, Ben. I jumped off the couch and into his arms.
“I scared the shit out of you huh?” Ben said laughing.
“Don't laugh! I thought it was a burglar.” I said.
“Aw I’m sorry sweetie.” He said sitting on the couch with me.
“What are you doing home?” I asked.
“I have the weekend off until my show on Monday here in Wilkes-barre. Then three more days after Monday and I leave for Albany.” He explained.
“Awesome. I have some news too. My brother is coming here today because he has a skate demo downtown by the mall on Monday.” I told him.
“Awesome. Is he getting dropped of here?” He asked.
“He should be here any minute. He has a personal driver.” I told him.
“Ok cool. I'm gonna go put my dirty laundry in the washer.” He said kissing me before picking up his luggage bag and going upstairs.
My brother, Landon, is a professional skateboarder. He's been skating since he was three. He got signed to Etnies when he was only 8 years old. He's thirteen right now. He also surfs for Quiksilver and Volcom. He has blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes. Very cute. He hasn’t gone through puberty yet so he still has a child like voice, although is has lowered a bit. He is about 5'2 so not very tall. He had probably the straightest and whitest teeth for a kid I’ve ever known. He also had tan skin, pulling off everything. So Cal kid born in Manhattan.
The door bell rang and I got up, seeing my brother smiling as he was holding his volcom luggage bag in one hand and his quiksilver backpack slung over his right shoulder. He had on a volcom jersey tank top, quiksilver tan shorts, and some blue and black checkered vans slip on's.
“Landon.” I said giving him a hug then leading him inside.
“Hey sis, glad to see you.” He smiled putting his stuff down.
“You too. You haven’t changed much.” I told him.
“Yeah, puberty hasn’t stuck yet. But I have a feeling it's going to.” He laughed. Ben then walked downstairs. Landon absolutely loved Ben. Ben was like his older brother he never had.
“Hi Ben.” Landon smiled. Ben came over and gave Matt a hug.
“Hey buddy. Looking great.” Ben smiled.
“You too.” Landon said politely.
I took Landon up to the guest room and let him settle in while I cooked dinner for us since it was close to six o'clock. Ben had called my mom to let her know Landon was here. We all sat at the dinner table. As we ate, Landon had told us about life in Manhattan. That's where he lived with my mom, our step dad, and our four year old sister Jasey. Manhattan was a hectic city for me, bringing me down to Wilkes-barre. Although I wouldn't mind going back, just not for awhile. He continued on about the skate demo and his future skate schedule around the country.
“You're a very busy thirteen year old.” Ben said.
“You haven't heard anything yet. I have a meeting with DC Shoes Damon Way and Ken Block to come out with my own line of shoes and shirts. And Quiksilver wants me to indorse them by putting my face on their website, model their clothing, show up for signings, a lot of good stuff.” Landon said.
“Wow, all I did when I was thirteen was watch TV all day.” Ben laughed. We laughed as well.
“I like being this busy. That way I'm not bored all the time. It also helps me keep my figure. And I do school work on my own time.” Landon laughed.
We finished dinner then sat in the living room. Landon asked about Ben touring with Three Days Grace and Flyleaf.
“I have a show after your demo on Monday downtown. You can ride with us in Breaking Benjamin's tour bus to the show.” Ben smiled.
“Sick. I haven't been to one of your shows in a while.” Landon smiled. As it got later, we all went to sleep.