Status: Planning a sequel to this story already.

Would you, want to, feel the way that I do?

Skate Demo

“You ready dude?” Ben asked as we walked outside. Landon was sitting on the pouch swing with a skateboard under his feet. He looked up.
“Yeah. Let's do this.” He picked up the board and we go in the car, heading to the demo.
The skate event was being filmed live for ESPN sports. There were famous skateboarders here like P. Rod, Danny Way, Ryan Sheckler and lots more.
Landon had a chance to skate with Tony Hawk, his idol in skateboarding, when he was only 7 years old. Tony Hawk was blown away by my brother and now he is really good friends with his kids Riley, Spencer, and Keegan.
The skate event started. We saw a lot of very good skaters. Then Landon came on, shocking the hell out of everyone. He was the youngest signed skater and he was the youngest signed surfer too. He finished his round and we watched the rest of them. Soon, it came down to naming the top three.
“In third place with a score of 88.9, Paul Rodriguez!” The guy said handing P. Rod a trophy.
“In second place with a score of 93.5, Chaz Ortiz.”
“And in first place with an incredible score of 98.7, Landon Baker!” The crowd cheered as Landon was handed the biggest trophy and a check for $200,000. They interviewed Landon after the event for TV then he made his way over to us after signing autographs.
“I did it guys.” He smiled. We gave him hugs and we got in the car.
“Let's celebrate.” Ben said. We went to Dave and Busters and got inside.
“Order whatever you want dude.” Ben said to Landon. We ordered what we wanted and ate. After eating, we played some games there.
“Alright Landon, the guys are outside with the bus, you ready for some rock?” Ben asked.
“Yeah.” Landon smiled.
We walked outside and there was the guys in the bus. They all said hi to Landon and we headed to the venue. The guys did sound check while we watched.
“Hey Landon, come up here.” Ben said through the mic.
Landon and I were sitting in the first row. Landon ran up to the stage and Ben pulled him up like he weighted nothing. Aaron handed Landon a guitar and a pick and said something in his ear. I was very curious to find out what they had planned. Then they started playing skin as Ben sat back and watched them while my brother took over as the leader. It was amazing. After them playing, they finished up sound check and we went backstage. The guys started getting ready.
(An hour later)
“Play good like always out there baby.” I said kissing Ben.
“I love you.” He said before going is out onstage, the crowd getting louder. They played half way through the set when Ben said this.
“For this next song, a friend of mine is going to come out and play a song.” Ben said looking over to the side of the stage. Landon smiled at me and ran out onstage. The crowd cheered, some maybe recognizing who he was.
“Some of you may know Landon Baker because he's a pro skater and a pro surfer. He's going to be playing skin.” Ben said handing Landon his guitar.
He adjusted the straps and Landon started. I recorded the whole thing with my iPhone. Landon finished the song and came back to where I was. I gave him a hug and we watched the rest of Breaking Benjamin's set.
(Half hour later)
“Let's go home. I need sleep.” Ben said. The guys and us all got on the bus and headed to our homes. Landon, Ben and I got in the house and went straight to bed.