Status: Planning a sequel to this story already.

Would you, want to, feel the way that I do?

Girl Time

“So , your leaving for the whole weekend?” Ben asked as I packed some things I would need.
“I thought you said you'd be ok with it.” I said.
“I am ok with it.”
“You'll be just fine sweetie. If anything happens, my phone is always on and chad is here too. And you'll have lacey and zachary to keep you warm in bed.” I said referring to our kittens.
“Yeah, I know.” He said. My phone then started ringing.
“Alright I'll be out in a second.” I said putting it back in my pocket. I zipped up my bag and went to sit on Ben’s lap.
“I'm gonna miss you.” He said hugging me. I kissed him.
“Call and text me babe.” I told him. He kissed me again.
“I'll walk you out.” He said grabbing my bags. We walked outside to where my 20 year old friend mariah, her 16 year old sister mickaylah, and our friend Amber were in Mariah's car. Ben opened up the back of Mariah's SUV and put my bags in.
“Hi Ben.” All the girls giggled. They all had a crush on Ben. Really weird.
“Hey girls. Have fun this weekend.” He smiled. They all pretended to melt. I rolled my eyes and kissed Ben.
“I love you.” I said.
“I love you too. Have fun.” He went back into the house and closed the door.
“He's adorable.” Mickaylah giggled.
“Stop crushing on my boyfriend.” I laughed. They all laughed and we headed to Mariah and Mickaylah's grandma's in the mountains about two hours away. Their grandma was out of town and she said they could come over and invite some guests so we made it a girls weekend. We made it to her grandma's big house and went inside.
“So, what's the agenda?” Amber asked sitting at the island with us.
“Tonight is movie night and hot tub night. Tomorrow is shopping day and we're going to my aunt's house for a cook out slash bonfire. Then Sunday is Matt's birthday.” Mariah said.
“We're gonna make pop corn. You guys pick out the movies.” Mickaylah said to me and mariah. Mariah and I went into the living room and picked out Get Him to the Greek, Valentine's Day, and Ricky Bobbie. We watched all three movies by midnight. Then, we got in the hot tub. We took 10 minutes breaks because it was hot but ended up getting out at around two in the morning and going to bed.