Status: Planning a sequel to this story already.

Would you, want to, feel the way that I do?

I Love College (Damn you accurate song)

“You wanna go to Taco Bell before class?” Matt asked.
He picked me up before our building class we had. We both went to college for the same degree for architecture. I was going for interior design too.
“Sure.” I said. He pulled in the parking lot and we got out, going inside.
“Let's eat outside.” Matt said once we got our food.
We sat at a table outside and ate, talking about what we might be doing in class today. We soon got to class ad started. We were designing flooring on this virtual lab on computers. After class, Matt took me back home. Ben wasn’t home so I was guessing he was with one of the guys. I took the time to clean the house. I sat down after cleaning just as Ben walked in with Mark.
“Hey guys.” I smiled as they sat down.
“Hey. How was class?” Ben asked kissing me.
“Awesome. We designed flooring.” I told him. Mark and him were talking about touring and other things while I zoned out on my laptop, talking to some friends.
Later that day, Mark, Aaron, Aaron's son, and I went out to eat at Carl’s Jr then came home.
“Got anything going on tomorrow?” Ben asked as we laid in bed.
“Nope. Why?” I asked.
“I wanna make it a special day tomorrow. I have good news.” He smiled.
“Must be really good.” I cooed kissing him.
“It is. But, just me and you all day.” He said. “It's going to be warm out tomorrow. 77 and sunny.”
“I cant wait.” I said kissing him.
“I love you.” He said kissing me.
“I love you too.”