Sequel: Snow Angel

Little Shit

1/1

I gave her everything I could and then she was gone. I should have fucking known, I worked my ass off for that kid and she fucking runs away. If I could I'd call the cops and tell them to bring her ass back here, but who needs her? Theresa, God fucking damnit. No, I couldn't afford much of anything but damnit I tried, it's not my fault she's been an ungrateful little cunt. Yeah, I said it. My daughter is a lying, slutty, little cunt. She was selfish, she wanted everything. Wake up! We can't afford shit. I'm sorry that what I gave her wasn't up to par, it wasn't what the other kids had.

This sounds terrible, but I don't give a flying fuck if you judge me or not, but she tried to say that Howard tried to rape her. I know Howard, he's got some demons but he wouldn't lay a finger on Theresa. No. She was a liar. She probably hopped on his lap while I was gone and tried to ride him just to spite me. That girl has been nothing but trouble since day one. I'm glad the little shit left. Everything that has gone bad in my life is thanks to her.

Manny was Theresa's father, he was a good guy, he too had some problems but he loved me. We fought a lot, all couples do, but most nights were worse then others. I always told myself, "Dot, if a man ever tries to lay a hand on you then you leave his ass faster then he can say 'sweet Alabama'. Manny was so different from everyone, he was handsome, kind, he was a real man. He just got worried and I upset him, I'm a pusher so I'd push him to his breaking point, I deserved it. Then I got pregnant with her. He demanded that I get an abortion, I said no. Hear that, Theresa? He didn't even stay to worsen my black eye, he just left, packed his shit in the middle of the night and left. The one man that had loved me in my life left because of her.

Howard wasn't the first of my boyfriends that she's lied about. She said the same damn thing about him, Bobby, Dwight, and Adam. I know that girl, she wanted them. She was jealous because her mom could get some and she couldn't. They all left because of her too.

I know what you're thinking, I sound crazy, like I should go after her, try and find her. Fuck that. Theresa is a piece of shit kid that's never gonna go anywhere in life. Why should I bother trying to go and find her? She'll be back soon. I have no doubt in my mind that it wont even be a week until I hear her knocking on the door begging and pleading me to let her back in. Guess what? I ain't letting her in. This is the life she's chosen, these are her problems, she needs to deal with them.

Do I love her? I.. I can't honestly answer yes or no. She's been nothing but a pain in my ass for years, she's never been good, I've never felt a motherly bond with her.

I should have gotten the abortion.