Status: Finished

Drop The World

Burn This City

Stop Playinqq With Me, Cannon In Myy Hand

& I'll Be Damned If Any Man Disrespect In Myy Land

Intercept A Niggxh Pass, InAffective Ass Niggxh

I'm The Fireman, But I'll Wet That Ass Niggxh

Myy Vessel Pump Liquor, Im A Special Ass Niggxh

No Frontinqq But Im In Front Of These Extra Last Niggxhs

Ima Extra Bad Niggxh, Ima Sideways Shooter

Open Upp Dha Minds & Bodyy, Fxckk A Hiqhway Trooper

<>Lil Wayne<> Sonqq : Burn This City

$-2 Days Later-$ & $-Rashad-$

Today's tuesday and Carmen and I are just getting out of school.

Eveyone seemed upset about me going home, everyone but Nico that is. He thinks he's really going to have a shot at taking Carmen away from me...what an idiot. What he doesn't know is that Carmen and I have reached a whole new level in our relationship. Yup, that's right 'relationship'. Last night I broke it off with Shonnie and...she didn't take it too well, at all. I couldn't take her cries, begs, and pleads, so I hung up the phone in haste. I love Shonnie & I always will, but Carmen...SHE'S The One. That's why...take time before you say those three words.

Anyway, Zonique from the beach...her and I got real cool, so now she's throwing a 'Leaving' party for me at her crib, this friday.

Ever since I told Carmen my story...I feel like a whole new person, and I see her as more than a girlfriend.

All I know is, when I go back home...I'm not going to talk, look, or even think about another girl...if there not Carmen.

$-$-$-$-$-$

"Hey baby!" Carmen grinned, planting a kiss on my lips.

I was standing by my locker talking to Sanchez and Sanquez, when she popped out of nowhere, with Nicole, Zonique, Katiana, Jasmine, Lolo and Nico trailing behind her.

"Hey." I smiled, wrapping an arm around her.

Sanquez shook his head. "I sware, y'all two be acting like..."

"They married or something! I wonder..." Sanchez continued.

"How they gone be when Rashad leaves." Sanquez finished.

Everyone shook their head laughing, until Nico said something that made my blood boil.

"Boy, I can't wait for that." Nico said, with a sigh.

It went quiet and for a second everyone just glared at him.

"Ugh. See all that Nico, was so uneccessary! Dismiss yourself, please." Lolo snapped, rolling her neck, and pointing a finger in his face.

"Seriously..." Jasmine, and everyone else agreed.

"Whatever. Anyway! All I gotta say is...this party is going to be the bomb! Rashad, I hope you know how to dance, cuz you know how we do it in the ATL!" Zonique exclaimed.

I smirked, playfully. "Girl please. Chi-town would destroy you."

"What?! Boy, I bet you ain't never seen footworking like this!" Sanchez grinned, jumping in the middle of the circle, pumping his feet real fast.

Everybody busted up laughing.

"Sanchez! Get that weak shi+ outta here! Lemme show him!" Katiana joked, hopping in.

While they started goofing around and cracking jokes, Carmen and I began to walk away from the group and towards the car, hand in hand.

"What you wanna do today Cam?" I asked, once we approached the Escalade.

"Well after we take Carley to ballet practice, I think you and I should...go out or something? Maybe to a club?" She suggested.

I opened the passenger door for her, and used her ass to push her in the seat. I closed the door after her, and then walked over to the drivers seat, and got in.

"First of all babe, you're not old enough to get in a club, and neither am I...so how are we going to get in?"

"Oh...you leave that all up to me." She giggled, with a wicked grin.

$-10:00 pm-$ & -$Carmen$-

I was wearing a sky blue tube top, with black tight, tight, tight, skinny jeans, and golden pumps to match. I flat ironed my hair, and by the time I was done getting ready I looked 21.

Tiny, my brothers girlfriend was going to drop us off in the escalade and pick us up. She knew people so she was going to sneak us in there also. Cameron knew nothing about this, and he wasn't...because he'd kill Rashad and I both, if he knew what we were up too. But Tiny got our back;).

My parents won't be home until 3 in the morning, so Rashad and I are just gonna chill and party, and be home by 2. I know what you're thinking...who goes to a club on a Tuesday night? Well I live in the ATL, and we party animals! Even the church be throwing parties, ya feel me?

My brother sleep, because he always does when he's done having s3x...ew. At least that's what Tiny told me, so he wasn't going to wake up. Carley was sleep, and Tommy was over a friends house.

AnnaBelle still works here, but she's not going to snitch...I hope.

"Oh hell naw Cam. You gone have to take that off." Rashad said, walking into my bathroom.

He was decked out in black and white, with a sky blue hat, & a sky blue bandanna hanging out his pocket. One word: Sexy.

I smirked. "Oh please Rashad, I'm wearing this."

"No you not. What if I gotta use the bathroom or something? I can't leave yo fine ass by yoself! You might get kidnapped or something..." He joked, wrapping his arms around my waist, & nibbling on my ear.

I blushed. "I'll take that as a compliment. But come on boo, let's go!" I grinned.

"Hold on Halle Berry! Let's take a picture." He said, pulling out his phone.

I laughed & then we got into a pose.

Rashad wrapped his arm around me, & my backside was pressed up against him.

I pressed my head, against his neck, and I placed one arm over his. He took the picture, and then we took another one where we were kissing. But then that 'kiss' slowly turned into making out. We didn't pull away from eachother until Tiny buzzed my phone.

"Damn ma. My bad..." He laughed, wiping the lip gloss off his lips.

"Oh shutup! Now let's go! And you better send those pictures to my phone too."

"Will do." He smiled.

I grabbed his hand and we nearly ran out the door, into our awaiting car.

Rashad hopped in the back, and I got in the passengers seat.

"Damn, what took y'all nigg@hs long? Making a baby?" Tiny joked, pulling off.

Tiny's real name was Tina, but everyone called her Tiny because well...she was Tiny. Standing at 4'3, Tiny was a little beautiful monster. & I mean monster by when she's fighting. She's my brother's age, and she's Mexican just like me.

The only big thing on Tiny is her booty, and her boobs. Her and my brother are like soul mates, and she's like a sister to me. I know one day she's going to be my sister-in law. (By the way, if you haven't checkout Myshe35 novels, badass!)

I chuckled. "No Tiny...but what club we going too?" I asked.

"Bananas. But ay, STAY AWAY from the alcohol, and whatever you do...don't let a man buy you a drink." She said.

"Oh believe me, that won't be happening." Rashad called, from the back.

I rolled my eyes. "iiGht, but why though?"

"Because...somehow the girl is always drugged and you know what happens from there...trust me, Ive seen it. That's why when Cameron and I go here, we stay together. Everything will be all good in the hood, if you just stay together." Tiny explained, running a red light.

"Tiny!" I exclaimed.

"What?! Girl I'm tired, and my man at home thinking that I'm asleep next to him, what am I gonna say when he wakes up? So I gotta get back before he wake up." She laughed.

I shook my head and turned on the radio. 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry came on, and Rashad groaned in protest.

"Ughh! Come on Carmen, anything but this!" He whined.

Tiny turned it up, and her and I began to sing all the way to the club.

When we were a block away, Tiny turned the station and 'Blow Money Fast' by Rick Ross came on.

"Thank you!" Rashad said, with a sigh of relief.

"Oh shutup! I'm just trying to make you guys have an entrance. Here we go!" Tiny laughed.

As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, we had everyone's attention. I even let my window down to soak it all in. The line was a mile long, and it stretched around the corner. Damn, thankfully Tiny knew people, or Rashad and I wouldve never gotten in this club!

Tiny parked in front, and Rashad hopped out the escalade. I looked around and all the girls in line were staring him down, & literally had drool in their mouth. Silly hoes...

Rashad opened the door for me, and when the girls saw me...their faces turned into scowls of disapproval and jealousy.

Rashad grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. All the guys were staring at me with lust, so Rashad placed his arm around my waist protectively.

"Wassup Tiny? They with you?" A security guard, waved at Tiny.

"Yeah they with me! Keep an eye on them okay, Pat?!" Tiny yelled.

He gave her a head nod, and then she sped off.

The security opened the door, and Rashad and I were emitted into the biggest night of our lives.

$-Rashad-$

As soon as we got to the club, I was getting like 30 booty calls a second...but the only booty I was going to be with, was Carmen. Did they not see her and I together?! And I sware...the next guy that looks at Carmen, is going to get a death wish.

A juking song came on and I lead Carmen to the dance floor. I turned her around and we went to work. We danced for about 2 hours straight until we got thirsty.

I lead her to the bar and she sat on my lap.

"Ay bartender! Can we get two margaritas please?" I ordered.

The woman turned around and when I saw who it was...Carmen and I gasped.

"Tori?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Carmen exclaimed.

Tori placed her hands on her hips. "I work here obviously. And I could ask you two the same thing!" She shot back.

I shook my head. "Oh wow...well we just came here to chill. How are you old enough to have this job?" I asked.

"I turn 18 next month, so they let me slide." She said, handing a customer next to us, a drink.

"So? You're not even 21." Carmen said.

She rolled her eyes. "You guys aren't either! What you guys ganging all up on me for? I'm just the bartender! Sheesh..."

I clocked my tongue. "We ain't ganging up on you Tori...were just surprised...that's all."

She nodded and then began to tend to a drunk couple.

"Isnt that shi+ illegal?" Carmen whispered.

I shrugged. "She must know what she doing...and damn, Id do it too. Bartenders make a shi+load of money." I answered.

"So you guys want two margaritas? Flavor?" Tori asked, coming back to us.

"Strawberry for both." I answered.

She nodded and then got to work.

When she came back with our drinks, we chatted for a bit...until Carmen got tipsy.

"Come on babe...let's dance." She giggled, hopping off of me, and running to the dance floor.

"I know she ain't been drinking, if she getting tipsy off a margarita." Tori joked.

"I know right." I turned to go, but she grabbed my arm.

"If she's not good enough for you-"

I ripped my arm away from hers and then I set off to Carmen, who was dancing very seductively. I knew this was going to be a good night...

$-$-$-$-$-$-$

At about 1:30 am, Tiny came to get us...why? Because Carmen was drunk as fxck! And it was Tori dumbass that kept leading her on too! Somehow, Carmen would slip away from me, and then she'd be downing a drink at the bar.

At first, I let her...but when I saw Tori and this guy making eye contact at Carmen...I knew something was up.

So I picked Carmen up and carried her out the club. Once we got out, it was fresh air, and there weren't that many people out here either.

I sat down on the bench, and Carmen was mumbling shi+ to herself. I'll be damned if we don't get caught.

"Rashad...Rashad!" She grinned, lying her head on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked, a little annoyed.

She opened her mouth to say something, and then her eye lids drooped closed, and she...fell asleep.

Literally! Oh hell naw! Tiny, hurry yo as up!

I wrapped my arm around her, because it was a little cool. But over all...this was a good night. I really wish it didn't have to all end...next week. I wish I could stay in the ATL forever.

About ten minutes later, Tiny pulled up and when she saw Carmen, she hopped out the car and ran over to us.

"Damn it Rashad! I told you to have fun, not get wasted!" She shrieked, stomping her foot.

If she wasn't so short, I wouldve taken her serious...but she was so little and adorable!

"I know that...but it wasn't my fault-"

"Whatever, just get her in the car. We need to hurry and get you guys home before Cameron gets back. I sent him to the store and he'll be back from there any minute." She said.

I sighed and stood up, pulling Carmen to her feet.

"No Rashad...let me sleep." She groaned.

"You can sleep when we get home...now come on babe...get in the car." I said.

I felt like I was talking to a 3 year old!

I lead her to the car, and when she got in...she passed out lying across the seat. Oh hell naw...Tori mustve put some other shi+ in her drink...because she wasn't drinking THAT much, to be passing out and shi+. I just hope she doesn't throw up.

Tiny and I got in, and she began to drive home.

"Besides Carmen getting fxcked up. How was it? Was it fun?" Tiny asked.

"Yehh it was wild. It was ALMOST better than the parties I was going to back in the chi." I laughed.

She smirked. "Boy please. You can't handle the way we party! Anyway, why you going back home so soon? Cameron was telling me your situation about your mom having cancer and all...is she okay?" She asked.

I tensed up. Now, why did she have to get into all that? I really don't feel like getting all sentimental and shi+.

"Uhmm yeah. She's getting better, so I gotta go back and help..." I lied.

She nodded. "Oh okay. You don't wanna go back do you?"

"Hell naw. I wanna stay here and be with Carmen...if I could choose, I would stay here."

"I don't blame you. Shi+ I don't want you to leave either! I haven't seen Carmen this happy in my life. I used to think it'd be her & that boy Nico that would hook up with her..."

"Yeah. Him and I aren't cool because of that." I laughed.

"Damn, fa real?! I ain't know Nico was on that petty shixt! But whatever...I'll keep an eye on Carmen while you gone though. You guys are perfect for eachother." She smiled.

"Thanks."

She nodded, and the cut the radio on. In the next 10 minutes we pulled in the driveway, and no one was home.

"Okay. Let's hurry and get her inside, alright? You can take care of her right?" She asked.

"Yehh I got her. Thanks for everything Tiny." I smiled.

"Welcome!" She giggled, flaunting inside the house.

I got out the car, and quickly rushed to the side of the car. I opened the door and easily, slung her over my shoulder.

"Rashad...is that you?" She slurred.

"Yeah babe it's me...don't throw up on me alright?" I joked, closing the car door.

"Whatever. You can set me down now...I'm good." She mumbled.

I carried her in the house, and when we got to the stairs I set her down.

"I don't wanna walk anymore Rashad, can I get on your back?" She whined.

"You lucky I love you. Get on." I laughed.

"Yay!" She grinned, hopping on me.

I gave her a piggy back ride to her room, and then dropped her on the bed.

"Im tired Rashad...so tired..." She breathed, getting under the covers.

"Nawh babe...don't go to sleep yet. At least change your clothes." I said.

"No Rashad...I don't feel like it." She laughed.

I walked over to her dresser and pulled out a beater and some booty shorts.

I then got on the bed, and sat in between her legs. I unbuttoned her jeans...and pulled them down, and she helped by wiggling out of him.

This would be the first time I'd see her...full. Not naked, but you know what I mean. She was wearing a thong, and I literally had to look away from down here, cuz I was two seconds from...oh shixt.

I slipped the booty shorts on her and then she sat up. She took off her tube top, revealing her in her strapless bra.

"I want you Rashad..." She whispered, climbing on top of me.

As bad as I wanted to say yes...I couldn't.

For one, I didn't bring any condoms...and I know for a fact I won't be able to pull out in time. And secondly, she's drunk. If I was going to fxck Carmen than she was definitely going to be sober.

"Carmen, go to sleep..." I said, pushing her off of me.

I grabbed the beater and hurriedly put the beater on her, so I wouldn't get tempted.

"No! Rashad take it off...I want you." She giggled, grabbing my face.

"No Carmen-"

I was cut off with a kiss, and before I knew what was happening, we were making out. It turned into pure lust, and I was trying VERY hard to control myself, but I was slowly losing it.

I was on top of her, and she kept tugging on my shirt, trying to lift it up.

I pulled away and took my shirt off, and threw it on the floor, and went back to kissing her. 'Stop! She's drunk & isn't ready!' My mind screamed.

But my hormones were raging, and she was so...desirable!

"Rashad..." She moaned, in between kisses.

She started pulling down her shorts, and I pulled them all the way down, and threw those on the floor too. She took off her shirt, and now she was only exposed in her bra and panties.

I lied back down on top of her, and wrapped her legs around my waist, and slowly started to grind on her.

What the fxck am I doing?! It took a whole year, before I could get Shonnie in the bed...and it was kind of by force, lol. But this girl got me wrapped around her finger! Fxck!

Everything was about to go down, as I began to pull down her panties...when Carmen suddenly darted out the bed, and ran to the bathroom, covering her mouth.

I watched her confused, until I heard vomiting noises.

What the fxck?! Damn...!

I walked into the bathroom and held her hair back. When she was done, I set her on the counter, and grabbed a face towel off the rack.

A part of me was glad that she stopped us...and one part was pissed off. We were literally two seconds from fxcking, and I'm not sure if I wanted her to stop.

"Rashad...I feel sick...make the feeling go away..." She whined, holding her stomach.

"I know baby, hold on I got chu." I said, laughing.

I washed her face, and made her brushed her teeth. It was seriously like taking care of a baby! I am not letting her get exposed by any alocohol.

When she was done, she hopped off the counter and climbed into the bed.

"Rashad, why'd you do this to me?" She slurred, putting her clothes back on.

I stripped down to my boxers and got in the bed with her. I sleep with Carmen every night now, in since it's not a secret anymore.

"You did this to yourself Carmen...now get to sleep...we got school in the morning, and I don't care what you say, you're going." I snickered.

She cuddled up with me. "Why wouldn't I want to go?"

"Oh you'll see." I grinned.