Status: Finished

Drop The World

One Love

You Know I Have To Be Honest

It's Like For The First Time In Myy Lifee

Myy Pride Is Not A Problem

I'm Not Afraid

I'm Not Afraid To Tell You Girl,

That I Love You

Believe That

And If I Cant Have You

I Dont Know What Ima Do

Listen To Me

<>Trey Songz<> Sonqq: One Love

$-Rashad-$

"Im sorry Rashad...but it has to be this way." Slade whispered, into the phone.

I almost took my phone, broke it in two, and chucked it over the balcony.

It was 8 in the morning, and the house was asleep. I was standing outside on my balcony and Carmen was asleep in my bed.

"Slade...but I love her." I whispered, tearing up.

One thing I won't ever do is CRY. I hate it! I'll tear up, maybe one tear might escape, but I WONT and WILL NOT cry.

"You love her? Boy what the fxck I tell you about love? It's a trap that blinds you into thinking that you are, when it's not real." Slade hissed.

I smirked. "A-are you hearing yourself right now? Slade that didn't even make any sense."

"It doesn't have too. But you don't love that girl Rashad! You're too young..."

"Oh please. Slade, have you forgotten that you're a pimp? I don't think I should take any advice from you about women."

"And that's exactly why I'm a pimp. To pimp these dumb hoes!" He said, laughing.

I shook my head. "This is no time to be joking Slade...I can't leave this girl! I love her..." I scoffed.

He sighed. "A-are you sure? Tell me about her."

"Shes beautiful, a year younger than me...and I KNOW her. I feel like I've known her, her whole life and it's only been 2 months. I've been with Shonnie my whole life and..."

"Nawh Rashad...you SPRUNG as fxck! This girl got you! Damn...I wish I could meet her. Oh, and speaking of Shonnie...the girl has gone crazy. She ran away from home ever since you broke up with her, and she's staying wih your mom and I."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I exclaimed.

"Because there was so much other shi+ going on Rashad! & it's not like we can take her back, cuz Christian might go after her. But then again, he probably knows she's here." He said.

I sighed. "Are you kidding me?! Damn Slade! So what now? Is she going to Puerto Rico with us now?!"

"I don't know yet...nope. We'll work something out, don't worry."

"Yeah whatever! The last time you told me 'don't worry' , Ferocious Felicia approached my ass yesterday!" I snapped.

"She talked to you?! What?! She ain't try nothing did she?!" He asked, all concerned.

"No...she warned me. She said Christian wants me to meet him face to face." I mumbled.

It went silent and for a moment I thought he hung up on me.

"Slade?"

"Were in deep shi+ Rashad....deep, deep shi+." He muttered, discouraged.

I groaned. "I was hoping you weren't gonna say that."

"I was hoping you weren't gonna tell me that! Damn Rashad...how could this get any worse?"

"I don't know...why don't I come home tomorrow...find another hideout...stay for a week and then we'll leave to Puerto Rico." I suggested.

"Thatll work, but why would we wait a week?"

"I don't know...if nothing happens, then I can come back up here to the ATL. I can support myself, and you can send me money." I said, getting excited.

"That MIGHT work...but then again, Christian will just look for you. The only way to get out of this is if we leave for Puerto Rico as soon as you get here, or we takeout Chrstian and his whole crew, and we know that's not happening." He said.

I sighed. "Then I don't know what I'm going to do Slade. I NEED this girl! I can't leave her! I can't live without her..."

"Ya know...I wish I could see you right now, cuz if I could, I would slap the shi+ out of you." Slade laughed.

"My bad, but I can't help it! I'm IN love with her! She's different from all the rest-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay you can stop talking lover boy. So...I'm assuming you smashed that, right?" He questioned.

My mind immediately switched to the flashbacks of last night. That's the second time Carmen and I have almost had s3x, and gotten interrupted. But this time I was PISSED. I was two seconds from actually...

"No Slade...at least not yet." I said, a smile creeping on my lips.

"Not yet?! You mean you two live together, sleep together every night, be home alone, and are 'in love', & you mean to tell me you ain't hit nothing?! Oh hell naw! You on something now!" He exclaimed.

I busted up laughing. "Shutup Slade! S3x is NOT everything..."

"Bull shi+! But ay, I'll call you later on tonight with full details of what's going down tomorrow." He said.

"iiGht."

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. I put my face in my hands and let out a long relaxing sigh. What a fxcking life I live...

I felt a soft hand resting on my bare back, and when I turned around it was Carmen. She was in nothing but a tanktop and booty shorts, and she looked adorable because her ponytail was so messy from sleeping.

It was kinda cool outside but it was warm also, and there was a soft wind.

"Hey babe..." I smiled, pulling her into a tight hug.

She wrapped her arms around my waist, and I smothered her to my chest, inhaling her hair, her body, HER.

When we pulled away, I almost cried out in pain, when I saw there were tears in her eyes.

"Carmen what's wrong?" I asked.

Her voice cracked. "I-I don't want you to go to Puerto Rico..." She whined. And then she let out a sob, and the tears fell from her face like a waterfall. Oh shi+ she heard me...!

I pulled her to my chest, and it took all my power not to cry with her.

She began to sob and cry all over me, and I just held her. Her shoulders were shaking and she tightened her hold around me.

See what I mean? I can't leave her! She'll go crazy without me, and I'll die without her. The way I love Carmen is ridiculous!

She dried her eyes and looked up at me. "Rashad I won't let you go." She sniffled.

I intertwined our fingers together, and didn't say anything, because I was lost for words.

"I need you to stay here Rashad! Please don't go...! What if-what if I go with you?! I'll run away with you and-"

"No Cam, don't even talk like that, because it's not happening. It's too dangerous for one and-"

"And what?! You don't want me to go with you?!" She hissed.

"No! Of course I want you to go...but you can't. I'd be crazy to let you do this." I said, shaking my head.

She stomped her foot. "Nooooo! Rashad please!" She cried.

I know we were talking very serious, but she was too much of a baby! Did she just stomp her foot?!

"Rashad don't you understand?! I love-"

I backed her into the wall and kissed her, picking her leg up and wrapping it around my waist. It turned into a makeout session, but it was nowhere near like the one last night. I slowly started to grind on her, and she let out a moan in my mouth. I love this girl...with everything. I don't even have a heart, because it's HERS.

I let her leg down and ended our 'kiss' with tiny little pecks. I rested my head on hers, and wrapped my arms around her waist. She closed her eyes and rested her hands on my stomach, rubbing my abs.

"I love you so much Rashad..." She whispered.

"I love you too baby, but I'd be a fool to let you go. And you know your parents will GO CRAZY, if you disappeared and ran away. And the first place they'd check is with me." I said.

She giggled, and hearing her laughter was like music to my ears. "You're right. But can you blame me? I'd do anything for you." She breathed.

"& Id give my life for you. You're the girl for me Carmen, you're like my wife. And I promise when this is over, you'll become my wife." I smiled.

Her eyes flew open and she looked up at me. "D-did you....d-did you just propose to me?!" She exclaimed, happily.

"I don't know, did I?" I asked, with a sly grin

She shrieked out of happiness and then grabbed my face into an intimate kiss...

$-Ferocious Felicia-$

"Well, well, well...I see Little Rashad still hasn't grown the balls to get in her pants already!" I laughed, watching through my binoculars.

"What?! Let me see!" Tori snapped, snatching the binoculars from me.

Yup, that's right! I said Tori! The same bi+ch that is obsessed with Rashad and is willing to do anything to have him. Don't worry, she's clueless about the real reason of why I'm here...I just told her that I'm Rashad's ex girlfriend from back home, and I need help to see if he's really cheating. So basically, I told her my name is Shonnie.

"Oh my god Shonnie! He's such a prick! How could they kiss all in the open?!" She whined.

'Maybe because that's his girlfriend!' I thought. But I didn't say anything.

We were at 'my house' and it was about a mile away from Carmen's house, Rashads girlfriend.

I met Tori at the dance club, where she works because I followed Carmen and Rashad there.

Anyway, I know 'jealousy' when I see it...so when Rashad left with a drunk Carmen, I took that as a chance to talk to Tori.

So, I basically just found out a little info here and there about Rashad...so now she thinks were friends. So, why not? I let her hang with me.

"Its all cool girl, he can have his fun. It's just...when he comes home tomorrow, he's going to be so shocked that I know everything he's been up too." I laughed, walking away from the window.

Tori nodded and set the binoculars down. "True that. But if you're his ex, why are you here?" She asked, following me into my bathroom.

I was prepping myself up, because I had a 'breakfeast date' with this guy I met, a couple days ago.

What? A girl can't have a little action on the job? Besides...Rashad aint gonna be doing anythanq!

"Tori my dear...you have alot to learn. You see, Rashad and I...it's not over until it's OVER. We always fight and 'break up' but were not officially broken up." I smiled, poofing my hair up.

"Uhm okay then. So, where are you heading too?"

Oh god...so many questions. "Out with this guy I met the other day."

Oops!

"A guy? But aren't you with-"

"Its nothing serious Tor! It's just...if he wants to have his fun...so can I, am I right or am I right?!" I giggled.

"Sure! I guess..." She mumbled, looking away.

I laughed and continued to prep myself up, until she asked me another question.

"Shonnie?"

"Mhm?"

"How old are you? You seem so...much older." She said.

"Im 23 darling. Shocking right? Rashad is different from all the other fish. He's not a fish my dear, he's a shark." I grinned.

She rolled her eyes.

Someone help me, because I think I might kill this bi+ch.

$-Rashad-$

"The mall? Seriously babe? Out of all places, you wanna go to the mall?" I asked.

She nodded, and turned on the radio. "Of course boo. Let's get spray painted shirts, and we can take pictures, and..."

I zoned out of her little rant and began to focus on the road. We were in the escalade, and we were on our way to the mall, I guess.

"Rashad?! Rashad are you listening?!" She asked, hitting me.

I snapped out of it. "Oh! Oh my bad...yeah babe, I heard everything." I grinned.

Thankfully, we pulled into the mall parking lot because if we hadn't of...she wouldve went off.

She rolled her eyes, and then hopped out the car when I was done parking.

I got out, locked the doors, and then we began walking hand in hand into the mall.

Damn...I can't believe this is going to be my LAST day here with Carmen. No more hearing her laughs, whines, and complaints. I'm going to miss her...she's my baby. & not only am I leaving her, I'm leaving the one place where I could call home.

I'm leaving The Twins, Lolo, Zonique, Katiana and Jasmine. Boy, if I had one wish...

When we walked in Carmen was eyeing a booth that was set up for jewlery & Carmen is a jewlery FANATIC.

She looked over at me, and before I could protest she pulled me over to the booth with a grin on her face. This is going to be one long ass day at the mall !

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

"Woo! Baby I'm tired! Can you carry me to the car?!" Carmen asked, with a puppy dog face.

My eyes widened. "Sure Carmen...after I carry ALL the bags, that is literally filled with at least everything from every store!" I exclaimed.

Seriously.

We literally, ahem sorry...I mean SHE bought up the whole damn mall! I know her credit card has to he maxed out by now!

But anyway, we bought 4 spray painted outfits, with our names on it. One outfit was black & green, the other blue & black, purple & black, and then red & black. They looked GOOD.

We got matching rings, that had our names engraved in them, and necklaces. She got earrings that spelled out my name, and she ALMOST got a tattoo, but like a baby...chickened out. But I was going stop it anyway.

We took millions of pictures, but overall...I loved everything and this whole day. I'd give my life, to do this experience again.

She laughed and picked up all her shopping bags, and I picked uo the bags filled with our stuff. It was 9:30 at night and the mall was closing. Her father called, and told us to come home, because they were having a 'family dinner' in since I was leaving. Carmen and I were both very SURPRISED about that, but it's not like were complaining.

We walked out of the mall laughing and joking, but all of that ceased when we saw Felicia standing by the Escalade smoking a cigarette.

When she saw us, she smiled and waved but made no attempt of walking over to us.

I looked over at Carmen and her face was pale white. I sighed and set the bags down slowly.

"Stay here." I said, walking away.

"What?! No! Rashad you can't go over there alone! I won't let you!" She hissed, cutting me off.

"Carmen stay!" I yelled, pointing at the bench.

That's the first time I have EVER yelled at her, but I can't fxck around and let Felicia get to her!

Carmen made a 'hmph' sound and then stomped over to the bench, plopping down on it and began to pout.

"My day was going so perfect until I see your ass! What the fxck do you want?!" I sneered, getting in her face.

She put her arms up in defense. "Woah, woah honey. Where in the hell is all of this hostility coming from?! You better back the fxck up out my face! Have you forgotten who I am?!" She snapped.

My nostrils flared, but I listened. Damn it!

"Thats much better. Now...I didn't come here to bother you or anything, I was just saying goodbye, iight? This is the last time you'll see me until...you know what." She said.

My mouth dropped. "Are you serious? To tell me goodbye?!"

"Yes! And to meet your wifey...call her over Rashad, I don't bite...that hard." She giggled, biting at me.

I smirked and turned around. "Carmen! Come here..." I said, flagging her over.

We both watched her struggle with the bags until I jogged over to help her.

"What does she want Rashad?!" She hissed/whispered.

"I don't know, just follow me & come on." I said, gathering up some of the bags.

Carmen sighed, shaking her head, but still reluctantly followed me. She trusts me.

"Damn...I see you guys got some shopping done!" Felicia laughed.

Carmen half smiled and began putting the bags in the car. When she was done, she closed the door and leaned on it.

"Y-you're the girl from-"

"Im Felicia, & I'm pretty sure you know who I am and why I'm here." Felicia smiled, holding her hand out for a handshake.

My eyes bulged out. Damn! I didn't know she could be so...proper? Professional?

Carmen shook her hand and stared her down, with confusion in her eyes.

"I just wanted to meet you, because the last convo Rashad and I had...all he talked about was you." She continued.

I pulled Carmen to me, where her back was to me, and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Oh okay...so you work for Christian?" Carmen blurted out.

Felicia's eyes went to shock and horror. "You told her?!" She shrieked in a shrill voice.

"Yeah! I had too! I had to tell her cuz things got too complicated!" I exclaimed.

She shook her head. "Are you crazy?! Do you realize what you have now done?! Christian could-"

"He. Won't. Find. Out. About. Anything." I said coldly, cutting her off.

She let out a long heavy sigh. "Okay, I'm going to pretend you didn't tell me that...I guess I'll see you later." She scoffed, about to walk away.

"Wait!" Carmen issued, grabbing Felicia's arm.

Felicia glared at Carmen's hand, and shook it off. "Yes?"

"If you...if you work for him? Can you please tell him not to hurt Rashad. I don't want to-"

Felicia's face fell. "I'll try my best." She said, quickly.

& then she scurried away from us without a sound, word, or looking back.

$-Claudia-$

"Where are they?! I apologize and give him a 'going aqay' dinner and the boy still can't manage to respect us by coming home with our daughter on time?!" Roberto snapped angrily.

It was going on 10 at night, and we were at the kitchen table. The kids, Tommy, Carley, and Cameron were all upstairs. Cameron's girlfriend was up there with him also.

"Calm down Roberto...let them take their time...it is his last day, ya know." I said, half to myself.

He glared at me. "Are you serious?! Claudia they're-"

I stood up out of my chair, knocking it down. "BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACHOTHER GOD DAMN IT! AND ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR CRAZY ASS, RASHAD HAS TO LEAVE!" I screamed angrily, pointing a finger in his face.

Damn. I didn't know what made me do that, but I'm glad I did.

It was the truth.

Roberto sat there shocked, with his mouth a little open. He stared at me and didn't say anything, so I continued...

"A couple days ago...Rashad got arrested for beating up Nico-"

I held my finger up signaling for him not to interrupt.

I took a deep breath. "Rashad was protecting Carmen, because Nico put his hands on Carmen. I don't know what really happened in that story, but long story short...when I went to the jail to bail him out...you shouldve seen Carmen." My voice cracked, because I was starting to get emotional. Tears started to fall as I reminisced on how loving Carmen had looked. I opened my mouth and as I spoke, I spoke passionately and barely above a whisper...

"Roberto...her eyes were so full of LOVE and...and...care, that it was sickening. I have never in all 37 years of my life, seen love expressed like that. Never. Not even between you and I Roberto! And...when Rashad came out and saw her...I don't know how it was possible but, it was ten times stronger in his eyes. The way he looked at her, the way he pays attention her...is...electrifying. Roberto, I could FEEL it. And it was even stronger when he held her...! When she kissed him! Roberto, have you ever paid attention to them when they're together? He looks at her like it's his last, he smiles for no reason, you could tell he was HAPPY. Haven't you noticed a change in Carmen too? She's so happy, she sings when she does the dishes! Or takes Carley to ballet practice! She LOVES him Roberto, and it's pure love, because I KNOW they haven't had s3x, or otherwise Carmen would be GLOWING. & she already is...Roberto, you can't honeslty sit here and tell me that...they don't love eachother...

Because they do. The love he has for her, the love she has for him...is undeniabe and...there's no word for it Roberto..."

He stared at me long and hard, and didn't say a word. But iccoukd see in his eyes, that he knew I was right. Everyone knew I was right! No one has love like Rashad and Carmen...& it feels so weird to say that about my daughter, but it's true.

Roberto opened his mouth to say something, but the garage going up is what interrupted us.

"Carley! Cameron! Tommy! Tiny! You all get down here! Time for dinner!" I yelled.

I wiped my eyes and patted my cheeks, calming myself down.

Moments later, everyone was sitting at the kitchen table, eating...silently.

"May I ask why it's so quiet?" Roberto asked, looking around the table.

Everyone stopped eating, and I saw Rashad grab Carmen's hand from under the table. See what I mean?

"Because I don't want Rashad to go." Carley answered, poking out her lips.

"Me neither. Who cares about their relationship? I think he should stay..." Cameron added.

Damn. Not only did Carmen fall in love with him, but the whole family did. Well, everyone did but Roberto of course.

"You all...want him to stay?" Roberto questioned warily, looking at Carley.

Rashad cleared his throat. "I appreciate that and everything Lil Bit...but I couldn't even stay if I was allowed and wanted too. & trust me I want too...but family is first, and my mom needs me." He said.

Awhh...he gave my daughter a nickname?!

"But were your family Rashad! Aren't we?!" Carley exclaimed.

We all chuckled.

"Of course Carley." He answered.

I looked at Roberto and mouthed 'I told you so.'

$-Rashad-$

After dinner, Carmen and I carried the bags up to her room and set them on the floor. It was going on 11 pm, & the house was quiet with only us in it, because everyone had left. Everyone but Cameron and Tiny, went to the grocery store and, Cameron went over to Tiny.

Fxck...this is my LAST night...& Carmen and I were both starting to get a little depressed about that also.

"You wanna help me uhm..pack?" I asked.

"Sure." She said quietly, looking down.

I sighed, and she followed me back into my room.

I opened up the empty suitcases and set them on the bed and together we emptied all my belongings into them.

"Damn Rashad...how many pair of shoes do you have?!" Carmen exclaimed, breaking the silence.

I laughed. "I don't know babe...you wanna count?" I teased.

She smirked and stuffed a pair of jordans into a bag. "I stopped counting after 15! You got shi+ I haven't even seen you wear yet."

I laughed and zipped up a suitcase that was now full.

Finally another hour passed and we finished packing everything up. They even let me keep the PS3 & all the games. Not like that even matters...

Carmen looked over at me and there were tears in her eyes.

"Carmen...PLEASE don't start crying again." I begged.

She laughed, but less than a second tears began to spill out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She covered her face, and turned away from me.

I sighed and came up behind her into a hug. "Its okay Carmen...just stop crying, PLEASE. I hate seeing you like this..." I groaned.

"Well I can't help it! Rashad, when in the world am I ever going to see you again? What if I DONT see you again?!" She cried, turning around and facing me.

"Then live! I'm not saying I'm not coming back but...life doesn't stop for you, just because I'm not going to be here with you, iight? Now can you please wipe the tears off your face? Cuz you're going to make me cry." I said.

She laughed and dried her eyes. "Yeah whatever...so what do you wanna do now?" She asked.