Status: Finished

Drop The World

Make A Movie

Shawtyy We Gonee Make A Moviee

Got Me Lovinqq It, When Im Feelinqq On The Bootyy

Especiallyy When I Can Blame It On Dha Alcohol

Cuhz It Do Somethinqq Tew Mehh

She Look Better Than Anyy Chick In Myy Perimeter

Sexier, iWish I could Film Everyy Bit Of Herr

Kissinqq Her Riqht Down To Her Stomachh

& Then Ima Tell Her

We Could Be In A Russian Cinema

<>Twista ft Chris Brown<> Sonqq : Make A Movie

$-Carmen-$ & $-Midnight-$

Rashad and I are cuddled up on the couch and were both fighting the urge to sleep by watching 'Transformers 3'. This movie is filled with so much action it's nearly impossible to go to sleep...so that's exactly why were watching it, so the night can pass by slower and slower.

The house was dead, because everyone was knocked out asleep in their bedrooms. Every now and then my eyes would start to get lazy and then I'd begin to nod off, but Rashad woke me up everytime. Even though he kept urging me to go to sleep so I could have energy for school tomorrow. Bogus right? So when I wake up tomorrow...Rashad will be gone:(.

"Carmen just go to sleep...I'll wake you up before I leave." He said.

I was lying on top of him, between his legs, and my head on his chest. He's so comfortable...

"No I'm not tired Rashad." I lied, in a groggy voice.

He laughed and squeezed me tighter. "You're so stubborn Cam...fa real."

I smiled. "I know."

Moments later, he grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. Darkness filled the room, and I immediately got scared. Yeah...I'm still afraid of the dark ! I told you I'm a baby...

Rashad laughed. "Carmen I'm right here. Nothings going to get you, iight?"

"Then turn a light on or something! Why'd you turn the TV off anyway?!" I hissed, burying my face into his neck, trying to block the thoughts of a killer intruding into the house.

"Because babe...I'm going to put you to sleep." He said, seductively.

Woah. What?!

"What do you mean you're going to put me to sleep?" I giggled.

Is he talking like I think he's talking?

He lifted me off of him, and lead me up the stairs.

"Just how it sounds Cam..."

"But...but everyone's home!" I whispered.

By now we were at the top of the stairs and I was walking backwards. He was taking steps towards me.

"So what? Carmen I need you." He grinned.

"But...but...what if they hear me...you...us?!" I whispered.

He shrugged. "Doesnt matter...I got you." He laughed.

My heart started to pump faster and I was beginning to get nervous. He can't be serious...right?

"Well do you even have a condom? Rashad we-"

I bumped against my door and he pressed his body against mine, leaving no room.

"Cant do this? Carmen...are you making up excuses?" He whispered, leaning his head on mine.

He slid his hands into my pants and cupped my ass.

"No! It's just...I'm n-not...ready." I admitted.

He laughed darkly. "Are you serious Cam? You were sure acting like it last night..."

"Well-"

$-Rashad-$

She's talking way too much, so the only way that I could shut her up was with a kiss.

I slammed my lips to hers, getting straight to business. She opened her mouth allowing my entrance, and we started making out. Bingo!

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not forcing her into s3x...it's just I need her! If she says 'stop' I'll stop! I'm just going to see how far she'll let me, ahem ...us go.

I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. Oh fxck...I can't even control myself!

I opened the door and carried her to the bed, dropping her on it wih me on top. She was kissing me full of passion and lust...and I was getting turned on. The kissing was eager, and extreme. We were both nearly ripping our lips off of eachother.

Her hands slid from around my neck and to the bottom of my shirt, tugging at it. I pulled away and both of us were out breath, already. Good...cuz when we get done...were going to be panting.

I took my shirt off and threw it on the floor, and went back to kissing her. Her lips were like candy...sweet and addicting.

"Rashad...I want you..." She moaned in between kisses.

She did NOT have to tell me twice. I pulled away and I was so excited that I could barely un button her jeans. She giggled and helped me out, and I slid her pants off.

She took her shirt off and she was now only in her bra & panties...& the sight was...mesmirizing. My mouth LITERALLY watered.

She pulled me by my face into another heartmelting kiss, and as we began to makeout again, her hands slid down to my pants and she began to unbotton them.

And she said she wasn't ready?!

I took my pants off and then slowly we undressed eachother until we were both naked.

Carmen was lying on her back and it was like all her excitedness wen away, it was replaced with fear, worry, and nervousness when she saw how big I was.

"Its cool Carmen...I love you, okay?" I breathed, fighting the urge to dive into her.

But then I remembered something...I DONT have a condom...fxck it, I can pull out in time.

She nodded and then she took a deep breath to relax herself.

I opened her legs, and slowly I entered her.

The pleasure was so wild and crazy already...it took everything I had not to thrust inside of her. Ohhhhhhhhh shi+!

I started going slow, and Carmen was moaning out of pain. She wrapped her arms tighter around my back and her nails began to dig in my back.

Slowly, I started picking up my speed and the faster I got Carmen's breathing was beginning to pick up. Her moans turned into pleasure, and I took that as a sign to really get things going.

I began to plunge in and out of her and her moans turned into screams. The headboard was banging against the ball, and she was scratching my back up! Her legs tightened around my waist, and sweat began to drip on to eachother's body.

"Raaashadd!" She moaned.

I placed my hands on her hips, and pushed her into me, and I sware I got 100 times more deeper.

She started to throw it back and the way her face was twisted into pain and pleasure, made me go faster and faster...until I busted.

Fxck!

I came without warning and every drop was inside her...but the pleasure was exploding and overloading my mind, where I didn't even care. I know her parents will be mad, but I'd definitely have a child by Carmen.

She came right after me, but I still didn't stop.

I pulled out and then gave Carmen a quick but passionate kiss.

She then gave me a sly grin, and then rolled on top of me.

I was stunned. "Carmen are you-"

My favorite part of everything was having a girl ride me. But she's a virgin, so I'm pretty sure I'll have to teach her...dead wrong.

She made me bust about 6 times and I've never had that done before. I know it's wrong to say this...but she better than Shonnie!

She collapsed on top of me...and we were both panting out of breath, sweat all over our bodies.

But I wasn't finished...who knows if we could ever do this again. So I flipped her on her back, and we made LOVE all night.