Status: Finished

Drop The World

Make Love

Lil Mamaa, Watcha Doinnqqq? Wassup?

Cuz I Aint Gotta Work This Weekend, So Lets Get Up,Up,Up

And I Justt Wanna Dance & Play A Little Bit !

And Babyy Im The Man & Shawtyy Yuh Dha Shixt

Think About It, We Can Do Somethinqq Nastyy !

While I Got My Energyy Up, All In The Club, With Dha Liqhtss Down Loww

And I Got You Tipsy

And You're All Upp On Mehh, Pullinqq On Myy Clothes

I Aint Finished My Drinkk, But I want Some More

Girl Grab Ya Purse, Let Me Grab Myy Coat

Got My Keys !!

So Now We Can Go...Back To The Crib !

<>Chris Brown ft Tyga<> Sonqq : Make Love

$-2 Monthss Laterr-$ & $-Carmen-$

Ever since that day, at the ballet studio...Rashad and I have been inseperable. Well, except when my parents are around. I know if my dad found out that him and I had a 'thing' going on for eachother...it wouldve been over. And that's why I can't stand him!

He acts so cold towards Rashad it makes no sense! Sometimes in the middle of the night, I'll wake up to my mom cussing my dad out, about his behavior. So when they get to arguing, I sneak out of my room and cuddle up with Rashad in his bed, and fall asleep with him. And in the morning...I'll wake up in my bed. I asked Rashad how he feels about my dad, and he says he could care less. That's perfectly fine with me.

Anyway, the first day of school was hell for me, because every single girl was on his d!ck! It was terrible, and he really did become the 'IT' guy, of our school. But imagine everyone's faces, when they saw him come up to me! But anyway...him and Nico CANT STAND EACHOTHER!

I don't know what his problem is...but he's really convinced himself, that he's the one for me. Yup, Nico likes me more than a friend...and he's determined to get me to be with him. But whatever, that's his problem not mine. Rashad & I...aren't official...but we act like it. It doesn't really bother me that much, cuz I know we don't need the title 'Boyfriend & Girlfriend' to know that were an item:).

$-Rashad-$

Two months have passed, and my life has never been this...care free.

No more waking up to gun shots, drama, drama, drama, and more drama. I have a normal life ! I've only heard from Slade once or twice and he says that him and my mom, had to go in hiding, because Christian's looking for them too. That's fine with me actually...cuz the longer Christian is looking for me, the longer I stay here.

But besides that...Im falling in love with Carmen more and more everyday...and I know its so wrong, but I can't help it.

I've cheated on Shonnie, and Im pretty much...falling out of love with her, and with Carmen. The way I feel for Carmen, is no way how I feel for Shonnie...and it's only been 3 months.

Anyway, I've gotten pretty close with everyone in the family, except for the father. Racist son of a bi+ch. But fxck him, he's not important.

I've gotten hella close with Claudia where she feels like a mother to me, and Cameron feels like the older brother that I never had, and Tommy feels like the younger brother that I never had. And Carley...you might not belive this...but she feels like a daughter to me! I love that little girl!

The school life, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...in fact it's great. I get too much attention from the girls all the time, but there's this one hoe that stay on my dixck, and that's Tori. She cool people though, but I just wish...she'd get off that stalker shi+. Besides Carmen and Nicole I hang with my boys Sanquez and Sanchez...and they're twins!

You don't see that everyday. I also hang with these two girls, Katiana and Loretta aka LoLo.

Other than that...I'm perfectly fine.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

I woke up at 3 in the morning, and I was hungry as hell. Munchies!

I was about to get out of bed but, I awoke to Carmen on top of me, fast asleep.

Damn, when did she get here?! I carefully slid her over, so she was lying down next to me, and I got up to go get something to eat.

I walked downstairs and grabbed some snacks, and a pop and jogged back up the stairs. It was a Friday night, so thank god there was no school in the morning. When I walked past the master bedroom, I heard light arguing from Carmen's parents. I didn't have to listen to know that I was the topic. Seriously, what the fxck is wrong with her dad?! I haven't even said two words to him pretty much, and he acts so hostile to me.

I shook my head and walked back into my room, closing the door behind me with my foot.

I sat down on the side of my bed, setting my chips and sandwiches down on my lap. I grabbed my remote and turned on the TV to 'Madea's Family Reunion' on TBS. Tyler Perry movies are the shi+!

I started to eat my food, & about 30 minutes into the movie, Carmen woke up.

"Rashad...I know you're not up at 3 in the morning...eating and watching TV." She yawned sitting up, and leaning her head on my shoulder.

I laughed. "Yup, I got the munchies babe."

"Oh."

I continued to eat my food, and when I was done...I placed my empty plate and bags of chips on my nightstand. I got under the covers, and pulled Carmen into my arms. I want to call her my girlfriend, but I'm already cheating on Shonnie, so I don't want to make any matters worse. We started watching the movie in silence, until her phone buzzed.

She pulled her phone out her beater, and started to text.

"Carmen, did you just pull that out your titties?" I asked.

She laughed. "Yes, I just did Rashad. Why?"

I shook my head and buried my face into her neck. "Youre too much to handle." I sighed, kissing on her neck.

She giggled. "Oh come on Rashad! At least let me finish this message!"

I sighed. "Well who you talking too?"

I felt her body tense up , and I immediately knew who she was talking about.

I groaned. "What the fxck could he possibly want at 4 in the morning?" I growled.

"Nothing Rashad...were just talking." She muttered, still typing away on the phone.

"Well what could you and him be talking about Carmen? He has feelings for you." I said, starting to get mad.

"Nico and I are just talking Rashad! Damn! Besides, him and I were like best friends...before all of...well you know what I'm talking about."

I sighed. "Best friends my ass ! That nigg@h is on a mission to get you. Everytime I come and see you through passing periods, his dumbass is there." I scoffed.

She stopped texting on her phone and looked up at me, with a smirk on her face. "Rashad...are you jealous?"

I sighed. "Cam, I'm serious."

"Im serious too Rashad! Now whatever this beef you and him got going on, you guys need to squash it, because I can't live without the both of you."

"Well tell him that Carmen! I had no problem with dude, until he started acting all bogus on me." I said.

She sighed and turned her phone off, setting it on the nightstand next to mine. She untangled herself from me, and lied down, turning her body away from me.

"Carmen?"

She didn't say anything. Awh damn! Now she's mad at me! Fxck...

"Carmen!"

"Im going to sleep." She mumbled.

"Not without a kiss." I said.

She didn't move or say anything, & there's no way I'm going to sleep with her being mad at me. I pulled her to my chest and wrapped my arms around her tight, because she was fighting hard...trying to get away from me.

Well, what she didn't know...was the more she kept squirming, and banging up against me...was turning me on. And I was two seconds from flipping her on her back and taking it right there.

This girl just don't know...

I flipped her over so she was on her back, and I was on top of her.

She tried to flip me over, but I don't know what made her think that her little ass could take me.

"Let me go Rashad!" She hissed.

I pinned her arms down, and smashed my lips to hers. She slammed her lips shut, making it hard for me to kiss her, but there was no way I was giving up. Whenever I kiss this girl, I feel like Im getting high...just can't get enough.

I literally had to pry my tongue into her mouth, and when I did...I knew it was a done deal. She started to kiss me back full of lust, and I was starting to get hard. She wrapped her legs around me, and I started to grind against her...oh shi+ we gotta stop, before I get too carried away. Because if she moans...it's on.

We started making out, and I felt like we were never going to stop! We were rolling around the bed, my hands tangled in her hair, and her hands traveling up my shirt and rubbing my abs. She loves my body...

I slid my hands down to her ass, and started grabbing it...using it to push her more up against me. After what felt like an eternity, we finally pulled away...each of us out of breath.

She was lying on top of me, her head on my chest, and my arms around her.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

She laughed. "I never was."