Status: Finished

Drop The World

I Love Yo Girl

Lil Mamaa So Hood

I Love Yo Girl

Lil Mamaa Stayy Flyy

I Love Yo Girl

Wifee Beater With Dha Denimm

I Love Yo Girl

She Keeps Them Heels Onn Hiqhh

I Love Yo Girl

Man Look At Shawtyy Roll

I Love Yo Girl

Man Look At Shawtyy Goo

I Love Yo Girl

I'm Sorry I Got In Forr Your Girl, Your Girlfriend

<>The Dream<> Sonqq : I Love Your Girl

$-Rashad-$

It was me, Carmen, Nicole, and her stupid brother, all in the den watching a movie. It was 11:30 at night, and the whole house was asleep. Well except for Cameron. He left about an hour ago, with his FINE ASS girlfriend Tiny.

Anyway, this whole day I've been biting my tongue from cussing this Nico dude out, because he's SERIOUSLY pressing my damn buttons.

He keeps looking at Carmen like she's something to eat, and everytime I leave the room, he somehow is in my seat next to Carmen 'forgetting I was sitting there'. He flirts with her, but in a sneaky way, where only a guy notices it. To sum it up, the bi+ch needs to back up!

Anyway, Carmen is lying on top of my chest, in one of my beaters and sweats, and she's seconds from going to sleep.

Nicole is sitting on the floor, and her head is lying on my shoulder, and she's asleep. Nico is on the other couch, and ocassionally he'll look over with a mean glare on his face.

We were watching 'The Hangover' & honestly...this movie ain't all that funny. Probably because Ive been secretly playing with Carmen's ass the whole time. Not being nasty and all that, just grabbing it and shi+ like that.

I looked down at Carmen and her eyes were closed, and I felt her breathing change. She was sleep.

"Carmen?" I whispered.

"Carmen?" I said a little louder.

She didn't even stir.

"Nicole?" I said even louder.

"Damn they both sleep." I said, with a yawn.

"Might as well go upstairs and go to sleep." Nico said, with a yawn.

"Upstairs? And sleep where?" I asked, with a frown.

"In Carmen's room, don't get all mad! You can sleep next to her..." He mumbled, standing up.

My respect for him, went up a little higher...a teensy weensy little bit.

"I can't sleep in her room." I said.

He frowned.

"Her parents don't know about...us." I said, slowly.

He sighed. "Lets just figure it out, when we get up there."

Damn. This is the first time we've had a normal convo without trying to diss eachother.

"Carmen? Baby wake up." I said, shaking her.

Her eyes flew open and she rolled off of me, falling on the floor.

"Ow! Rashad why you push me?!" She whined, hitting me on my chest, half asleep.

Nico busted up laughing.

"Carmen ain't nobody push yo ass, you fell." I said, getting off the couch.

"Yeah whatever...can you carry me upstairs? I'm soooo tired." She yawned, with her eyes closed.

"Get on my back Carmen." I laughed.

I glanced at Nico, and he had the smirk on his face.

She stood up and hopped on my back, and I carried her up the stairs, with a half sleep Nicole, and Nico behind me.

When we finally made it to Carmen's room, I dropped her on the bed.

Nico grabbed Nicole from walking into the closet, and lied her down on the bed next to Carmen. Damn, they were that tired?

I was about to walk away, to use the bathroom, when Carmen grabbed my arm.

"Wait. Rashad your not going to sleep with me?" She groaned, her eyes still closed.

I heard Nico snort, as he turned the TV on, but I pretended not to notice.

"I would but...I can't sleep in here." I said.

"But..but...it's going to feel weird, without you next to me..." She said, half asleep.

Nico let out a heavy sigh, clearly letting us know, he was annoyed.

I laughed. "Carmen go to sleep, your tired."

I turned to go but she grabbed my arm again. Okay, what's wrong with her? Why does she want me to sleep with her so bad?

"Rashad, where you going?" She asked, opening her eyes.

"To the bathroom. But you know if I get caught in the same bed as you..." I trailed off, and stared at Nico in disbelief, as he turned up the volume on the TV.

Carmen sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Please Rashad? At least lay here with me and then get on the floor?"

I smiled. "Why do you want me to sleep with you so bad?"

"Because I'm used too it!" She whispered.

"Fine! But let me use the bathroom right quick, iight?"

She lied down with a satisfied look on her face. "Okay."

I shook my head and then went into the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands and then walked back into the room.

Carmen was setting up a pallet of covers, for Nico and I.

I climbed straight over to the bed and lied down on my back, watching her.

Even in a beater and some sweats, she was undeniably sexy. I loved the way she moved, talked, smiled...everything about her. I love-stop. Don't even think that, because you're with Shonnie, and she's supposed to be The One for you. She's supposed to be your wife one day. A part of me loves Shonnie, cuz her and I have been through EVERYTHING together, she was my first...everything! Been with her since I was 14...and here I am...throwing it away for a girl I've only known for 2-3 months. Well, I can't help it.

When she was done, she stumbled back to the bed, falling on top of me.

"Damn Carmen!"

"Sorry!"

She cuddled up closer to me, and then buried her face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, and in less than a second, she was knocked out.

I was about to go to sleep too, but I knew if I did...I wasn't going to get out of Carmen's bed. I slowly slid her off of me, and then I walked around and lied down on the pallet, across from Nico.

We were watching 'Jersey Shore' when he broke the silence.

"Didnt expect you to leave her up there so fast." He grunted.

I smirked. "I bet you didn't expect for me to get her so fast either, did you?"

He snorted and shook his head. "Im just going to pretend yo ass didn't say that. Damn, I don't know what she sees in you!"

"Good. It shouldn't matter to you." I hissed.

He sighed heavily and didn't say anything back to me, so I didn't either. But the next sentence that left his mouth, almost made me bust into laughter, but I held it in.

"I seriously have been in love with Carmen, ever since the day I met her. But then your ass had to come and-"

"And what?! What?! Steal her away? Its not my damn fault that you were too afraid to bust a move on her ass! Damn, I knew you were pathetic but...but damn that was just ridiculous." I snapped.

He opened his mouth but I interrupted him.

"Nawh man. Don't even say anything...because this.. by far is one of the dumbest arguements Ive ever had yo, on the real. I am not about to sit up here and argue about this shi+, like a female. I'm going to sleep man, fxck you." I smirked.

I pulled the covers over my head, and that exactly what I did.