Status: activeeee...If you comment :)

Too Much

Rival Schools

(Jack POV)
I hated school, no wait...i detested it would be more of an appropriate phrase; but here i was wondering the lifeless hallways of Baltimore High, as nothing more than a simple freak.

The girls here never referred to me as Jack, why? Because they never even bothered to ask me my name, i was simply known as "Alex Gaskarth's best friend". That was how it always stayed...it sucked.

The only place I actually felt i belonged, the only place i could just be Jack, was when i was playing my plum, purple fender in the band. It was the only thing that i was good at in my seemingly dull life. Me, Alex, Zack and Rian formed All Time Low 6 months ago and we loved every minute of it.

Walking down the distressed, beige corridors to get to my first class...Maths, I suddenly stopped when i noticed Alex talking to some slutty, blonde cheerleader. This blonde ass cheerleader was pathetic, along with her reputation i guess, but Alex wasn't bothered about that. It was a scene i'd seen so many times before with him, but just with a different girl every single time.

Her eyes were lost in Alex's chestnut ones, as she failed to notice his eyes roaming up and down her body, biting down on his lower lip and slyly winking at me over his shoulder. He flicked his honey, brown fringe out of the way of these chestnut, brown tinted eyes he had; setting the cheerleader...Nicole i think her name is, into a hot frenzy before Alex escorted her off to out next lesson.

You may even question how I and Alex were even best friends; it was a question or comment so many people have asked before.

Alex was average height, around 5'9; honey brown hair and brown eyes with a little bit of muscle to his body as well. He was the most popular guy at Baltimore High, along with his fan club of girls demanding all of his attention and most importantly, the 18 year old singer in our band.

Me on the other hand was taller, about 6'2; i was quite skinny and had no visible muscle at all. My hair was styled similar to Alex's except my hair is jet black with dark brown eyes to match. I was only known or followed by girls because they wanted Alex...and in All Time Low, I was the 18 year old guitarist.

Honestly i couldn't wait to leave this hell hole, to leave behind the bitching, back stabbing and rumors that slipped out of so many mouths on a daily basis. However Alex, Zack, Rian's and my parents all told us that we had to graduate High School first at least, before we even considered All Time Low seriously.

Sighing heavily and slamming my locker shut, i followed slowly behind Alex; flipping up the hood of my blue vans hoodie and sweeping my black fringe to the side, out of the way of my eyes. Making my way to Maths, i took my usual seat next to Alex at the back along with Zack and Rian.

"Oi Dickshaft!"

Zack shouted across the class as all the girls giggled and sniggered among themselves...Fuck My Life.

"Well Bro, you're the one that was sucking this dick last night!"

I shouted back, winking at Zack. His cheeks cast a crimson glow as all eyes worked their way to him, another rumor started by first period...great. Whatever happened to just having a joke?

Zack slouched down in his seat, cussing me under his breath as i sniggered to myself. For such a muscular built body, Zack sure didn't have the macho personality to match. Zack kept himself to himself and was just as shy as me. Yes, believe it or not Jack Barakat was shy.

My eyes glance over to Rian as i took my seat; he was busy tapping his hands against the side of the defaced, wooden desk. I swear if this boy doesn't have a pair of drumsticks, he finds another way to keep a beat going.

"New rhythm Bro?"

I asked arching my brow curiously, as i followed his beat to try and work it out.

"Yeah dude, we need to record one song at least!"

He replied anxiously, we had songs but none of them were recorded as of yet. As for now we just played down in the basement of Rian's house. The thing was about Rian was he never stopped thinking about or playing music, which is why we all got on so well as a band and as friends.

Alex by this time was brushing the pad of his thumb along the jawline of slutty Nicole, who blushed and giggled in lust as she perched provocatively on the edge of his desk. He made me so angry sometimes though, the way he toyed with so many chicks hearts...sluts or not, but mainly sluts...just saying.

I wished he would actually meet someone who teach him a thing or two, maybe a girl who he could actually feel love towards. Not just the tingling he gets in his dick.

Did i ever tell Alex this? No.

He was my best friend after all, he would kill me if he knew what i really thought.

"Baraclap...Dude duck!"

Alex shouted as he managed to pry himself away from Nicole, just as i ducked in time to avoid an incoming paper plane from a geek front row.

"Cheers Gasfart!"

I replied as he smiled and returned back to Nicole, who shot me a dirty look. I ignored her and threw the plane back to the swotty guy with thick, black rimmed glasses.

"All right class simmer down....and Nicole back to your seat please. I want to be able to see Alexander today"

Mr Ward added sarcastically as he placed his black, leather briefcase down on his desk. Nicole rolled her eyes before jumping off Alex's desk to sit by her friends, i sniggered slightly before Alex hit me across the back of my head.

"Fuck Dude!"

I whisper-yelled as Alex shrugged his bulky shoulders with a smirk playing upon his lips.

"Right class we apparently have two new..."

Mr Ward trailed off as a knock at the door averted all of our attention, as Mr Ward cleared his throat. Two girls stood side by side, they both had hair that was about boob length.

"Ahh you both must be Allie and Maddie"

They both nodded nervously before entering the classroom, they were definitely different to all of the other girls in this school, the both stood out like a sore thumb....but in a good way. The cheerleaders and other girls looked at them in disgust, mouths hanging wide open just because they were different and dressed differently.

They dressed like Alex and I, I guess; which is why i didn't understand why all the girls at Baltimore High loved Alex, if they hate the way these new girls dressed then surely they should hate me and Alex too right?

Alex...

I looked over to my right to see his chestnut eyes fixed firmly on the two girls, more specifically on the other girl...Allie i think, yeah? well her ass. I shook my head in disarray before snapping my fingers to bring him out of his trance. He looked at me quickly before he stopped biting his bottom lip. I knew that look he had on his face, I'd seen it so many fucking times before with him.

"How about you introduce yourselves?"

Mr Ward suggested as he gestured to the whole of our class. The two girls still looked nervous as shit, but eventually the girl with jet black hair, who had her bangs swept over and kept in place with a hair pin and piercing emerald eyes stepped forward.

"Well urm I'm Allie, I'm 18 just...and i moved here from Yorkshire, England. I love skateboarding, shopping and fiddling with my dick"

Allie finished as she smirked at her best friend. Alex's eyes widened as he coughed sharply before Me, Him, Zack and Rian all burst out laughing. The cheerleaders and all the other girls shot Allie looks of disgust, as they seemed to genuinely believe Allie's little confession.

"Gullible Idiots"

I muttered under my breath.

"Urm Okay"

Mr Ward mumbled as he adjusted his glasses and tie in shock.

"What about you Maddie?"

Mr Ward peered over Allie's shoulder as the other girl...Maddie, hid behind her best friend. She looked petrified and shy as hell; she had bright blonde hair with piercing blue eyes that contrasted with her hair. She stepped forward as she fiddled with the cuff of her DropDead jumper.

"I'm Maddie, I'm 18 and from Yorkshire too. I like photography, films and drawing and most importantly...I help Allie keep her dick in shape, it needs a lot of work"

She smirked back at Allie; my mouth however hung open slightly, if i thought she looked shy before i take it all back now. Alex was creased over his desk in laughter at this point, hitting his fist against his desk to emphasize this.

Allie and Maddie noticed us from Alex's outburst and smiled, finally humor i actually can laugh too i thought to myself.

"Urm okay, very well girls"

Mr Ward spoke, his voice breaking slightly, obviously flustered.

"Take a seat please"

I watched in anticipation as they made there way over to the two empty seats in front of Alex and I. Maddie smiled politely at me before turning her back to me and taking her seat in front of me; her scent of vanilla hitting my nostrils as she sat, she was beautiful.

"Dude,,,tha....that...was something else"

Alex said to Allie while he tried to catch his breath, she giggled at him as she took her seat in front of him also. Alex stuck his palm high in the air as she high fived him back in return; all of the cheerleaders looked over in distaste as Alex chatted to Allie about England, Essex in particular seeing as he grew up there.

I envied Alex and how easily he could talk to girls, i just acted childish or stupid whenever i tried and i tended to frighten most of them. Maddie i noticed remained silent; she carefully ran the chain of her necklace through her fingers.

I didn't know whether to talk to her or not, she might think i'm weird...I'm not like Alex.

"I'm in a band y'know"

I'm in a band! Is that the best thing you could think of Jack?! I said it quietly anyway, maybe she didn't even hear the stupid comment that just slipped out of my mouth.

Alex heard me though....he looked at me in stupidity before mouthing,

"What the fuck!"

Placing my head in my hands, i cursed myself mentally before i was interrupted by her voice speaking back in response.

"Is that meant to impress me?"

She smirked, her crystal blue eyes glistening with excitement.

"OWNED!"

Alex laughed as Maddie looked over at him giggling before turning her attention back to me,

"Dick"

I muttered back before he shut up and returned to his conversation with Allie.

"Touche"

I replied to Maddie as i returned my attention back from Alex to her. She turned her body slightly so she was facing more more, as she seemed to analyze my every move.

"What's your name then?"

She questioned me inquisitively,

"Seeing as the whole class all ready know mine"

"Jack"

I replied shyly as i tapped my foot on the floor quickly...nervous habit.

"Well Jack"

She smiled supporting her head on her hand,

"What do you play in this band?"

She finished sarcastically,

"Well let me tell you"

I laughed, moving forward on my desk to lean on it, closer to Maddie.

"Johnson, Barakat, Gaskarth, Wilson attention now!"

Mr Ward interrupted, sighing heavily i opened my text book as Maddie turned back to face the front in fright. As Mr Ward turned to write on the board, i tapped Maddie gently on her shoulder and she turned around slowly keeping one eye on Mr Ward.

"We'll finish this story at lunch yeah? Allie too"

I pointed over to Allie who was now writing away at the sum in her book, Alex craning his neck desperately to try and copy...but Allie wasn't giving in that easily. Maddie looked over to them both and laughed, flicking her hair out of the way before looking back at me.

"Sure why not"

"Oh by the way class i forgot to mention, there is a battle of the bands going on with surrounding schools. Winner gets a cash prize and a special something else"

Mr Ward spoke in strain as he stood on his tiptoes desperately to write some more sums at the top of the board. Mine, Zack, Rian and Alex's eyes rose instantly to Mr Ward, Allie and Maddie sniggered to themselves as us fully engrossed.

"Rival schools"

The 4 of us all mouthed in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Day :)
Jack
Allie Maddie
_______________
Hope you're liking this stories guys, you're feedback means a lot ;D
Funny thing happened today, it on the news everywhere but the train station where i go to college nearby...yeah dude tried to get his pony on board the train!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bCV6vXyn9E&feature=feedf
On repeat atm, i love the old shizz just as much as the new shizz :)