Status: activeeee...If you comment :)

Too Much

Awesome as *** (2)

[Still Alex]

An hour later and we were finally free of Miss Crawford’s grasp, and as my stomach began to grumble violently I knew where we were off to, the canteen.

“I don’t see what you guys are complaining about she seems alright”

Maddie cut in, just as the smell of Pizza began to approach my nose and the distance noise of chatter hit my ears.

“Oh hell no hoe!”

Zack and I retorted in a scoff as Maddie clamped her lips firmly together to contain any laughter she mustered at the moment.

“Madddieee you’re such a wind up, a tease…”

Zack whined aloud, she let out her laughter before being cut short as he picked her up effortlessly by the waist and placed her over his muscular framed shoulder.

“ZACK! Put…me…downnn”

She screamed between breaths as her blonde bangs fell in front of her heart-shaped face, distorting her view as Zack stormed in through the white plastic framed, glass double doors that lead to the crowded canteen.

Everyone’s eyes were drawn instantly towards Zack, Maddie and I as I followed sheepishly behind Zack and Maddie. I didn’t care that everyone was watching us…judging, it was the most fun I’ve had in a while.

“Uh Oh Maddie isn’t happy, you better let her down dude…we don’t know if she bites yet”

“I will bite if you don’t let me the FUCK down!”

I smirked, laughing slightly at a struggling platinum blonde in my best friends grasp. Quickly I signaled Zack’s gaze over towards the plain, black trash can that I spotted out of the corner of my eye. Before I could whisper instructions, Zack’s famous dimples appeared yet again as he dashed over to the bin…Maddie in tow.

He wouldn’t actually put her in the trash bin, he was fair too gentlemanly for anything like that, that was Zack’s nature, he wouldn’t hurt a fly and he hardly ever spoke and was more of the caring one out of all of us. However an impromptu interruption pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Oh no you don’t Merrick!”

Allie shouted, her emerald eyes burning with fire as her purple dunks tapped furiously against the tiled floor. She affirmed her spot almost indefinitely between Zack and the bin, hand on the side of her tiny waist as her black brows arched instantly.

“Put the blonde down and nobody will get hurt”

Zack tried to swallow down the lump in his throat, as Allie addressed him with authority present; sneaking behind Zack’s muscular frame I was undetected before a chuckle escaped raspy and ragged from my dry throat.

Allie leaned on her left leg, spotting me crouching down behind Zack, a smirk I recognised emerging on her plump, rosy lips.

“I don’t know what your laughing about Gaskarth…I have a feeling you’re the major culprit behind this master plan”

Her demeanour almost mocking me, as she tried to speak with composure but failed terribly, creasing over at her waist; Zack let Maddie down, her cheeks painted a crimson red from the sudden rush of blood, while Zack stood glued to the spot as he pouted like a small child.

Allie tried to act her best, act like she was majorly pissed off at the both of us, but her body caved as she was unable to resist mocking Zack’s child like expression. Staring down at my feet momentarily to hide my cheeks, which were on the verge of turning red due to the laughing I have done; I was suddenly caught off guard as Allie sneaked up behind me, quickly ruffling my brown, honey bangs into a dishelved mess with her soft hands.

“Payback Gaskarth”

She whispered into my ear over my shoulder, her warm breath hitting just under my left ear lobe on my neck, sending an instant fuzzy feeling to travel down my spine. Nervously I tugged at random bits of hair that were out of place, straightening them down back into place with my fingers.

Turning on her heel, she began to walk away as quickly as she could…she expected a reaction. Snaking my bulky arm around Allie’s tiny waist I brought her back to me, her back colliding forcefully with my chest as I picked her up off the ground. Her legs clenched up to her chest to stop my arm from loosening go of her as she began to squirm playfully in my grasp.

“You don’t get away that easily”

I chuckled, my breath too hitting the same spot Allie’s had done moments previously as she shivered against my body. With Allie firmly against my body and still in the air, I managed to shuffle my way over towards Zack, Rian, Jack and Maddie. Joining in with the others at our usual table, except this time it included two girls and eventually I let go of my hold on Allie.

“Dick”

She grinned, punching me casually on my upper arm, her emerald green eyes blemished with bewilderment. Promptly she took an empty seat next to Zack, whereas I positioned myself in between Jack and Rian on the opposite side of the table.

“So how long you been Skateboarding Allie?”

Zack enquired as I continued to watch on as they struck up conversation, I wanted to know more about Allie and Maddie.

“Ever since she could walk literally, her mums gone through a lifetime supply of plasters with her”

Maddie interjected through a mouthful of pasta she was just finishing, as she diverted her attention away from Jack and her food and directed it over to Allie and Zack.

“Hey let me answer that!”

Allie pouted and stuck her tongue out at Maddie, her grey beanie falling ever so over her emerald eyes, her strands of jet black sticking softly to her mascara coated lashes.

“Why don’t you guys tell us about All Time Low then?”

Allie added nodding over at Maddie, before averting her attention over to me, everyone else’s eyes soon following suite.

“Actually about that!”

I burst out in astonishment, my deep hazel eyes wide, as I rose up in my seat as fast I could.
“I have some news about All Time Low!”

Zack, Rian and Jack raised their eyebrows intently, firmly focusing all their attention onto me.

“Like what?”

Jack questioned, his dark eyes besmirched with sheer suspense.

“We have our first gig!”

“No fucking way”

Rian shouted, jumping out of his chair revealing his new pair of beige shorts, blink t-shirt and flip flops.

“Seriously Dude, straight up; Joe from Rock Cave down the street rang me last night saying he needed a local band to play last minute and would we be interested!”

After I finished explaining the story, I was simply confronted with the shocked expressions, repeated all in the same fashion on Jack, Rian and Zack.

“When exactly are we playing Bro?”

Jack asked curiously, fidgeting with the back of his neck nervously. He knew we didn’t have long to practice, as I’m sure the others had guessed by this time as well. Jack just discretely pushed the lump that was protruding in his throat further on down.

“Urm…Next week”

I mumbled into the sleeve of my red hoodie, anxiously pushing the strands of hair interfering with my line of vision out of the way.

“Shit…better get practicing”

Zack stated always being the positive person he is. He didn’t and couldn’t see that we hadn’t got enough songs written for this gig. Joe explained we needed 6 songs to perform, we only have 4 at this moment in time and all of them are rough…not near enough perfect.

“Oh…OH! Maddie and Allie will have to come see us!”

Jack shouted, flailing his arms around like a child in a sweet store, his dark eyes full of elation. I looked over to Allie and shrugged my shoulders at her, and Jack suggestion, I was leaving the option completely up to them.

Maddie and Allie sniggered at Jack’s persistent pleas to come to see “THE” All Time Low at their “FIRST” gig, and after a lot of poking into their sides the both of them finally agreed.

“Fine, Fine…we’ll be there”

Maddie sighed loudly, giving in, shortly before being engulfed the two in a bear hug off Jack as they were cautiously being held by their t-shirts by Rian, who was pretty sure Jack was going to knock them of the seat anytime soon.

“Ah-hem, excuse me Alex but I think we have some unfinished business to take care of?”

I looked up from my food and Jack, to see Sophie; another brunette cheerleader, another fuck and most importantly…another mistake. She sat down on my lap, her ass visible to my friends through the cheap, slutty uniform that now repulsed me, but once had me oh so merciless. She aimlessly ran her hand roughly under my shirt, running her fingers over the indents in my lower abdomen.

Slowly and seductively she took my lips into hers, trying desperately to gain entrance by glazing her tongue along my lower lip in a begging manner. I didn’t expect this from her, it was all so sudden and I definitely didn’t want this to be happening.

Out of the corner of my eye, I was faced with the dumbfounded and disgusted expressions etched onto Allie and Maddie’s faces, mouths wide open before they knowingly turned their backs towards me.

Rian rolled his eyes, knowing this was the perfect time to interrupt; he coughed loudly hoping to startle Sophie. He hoped maybe I would have seen some sense and pulled away but I couldn’t, I physically couldn’t. I hated being in this position, yet when I was in it I found hard to leave…I found it hard to be alone.

Sophie didn’t seem to be either, nothing was working and I was beginning to feel extremely uncomfortable, especially with Maddie and Allie here. Fuck this shit…I need to gain some self control and fast.

Eventually…god knows how, I managed to grow some balls and pushed Sophie away from me; she looked at me innocently, her eyelids fluttering over her grey tinted pupils, acting as if nothing had just happened.

“Fuck…Sophie…Just, What the fuck!”

I demanded frustration and anger getting the better of me as it began to flow freely through my veins, she ran her finger along her cherry red lips in a seductive and sinister manner.

“I told you Alex, Unfinished business”

She beamed, blew me a kiss and strutted of model style towards the rest of the fakes; breathing rhymically I gained some composure and that had indeed just been the first time Alex Gaskarth had pushed a girl away from him. It was an odd feeling, but good all the same, however an even bigger realisation hit me…my friends had gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex's outfit

Another 2 parts i reckon to finish off Alex's POV
comments please :D