Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

Oblivious

The lake was awesome yesterday and we broke the local tire swing just like Mya kept say we would. You should have seen her face when we all picked her up and threw her into the medium sized lake. She chased us around for about twenty minutes and finally caught us,we all had to apologize and take turns carrying her home. We didn't mind except for the fact that she was soaking wet.

I'm staying home today because I'm not feeling too well,so right now I'm just sitting in the living room watching info-mercials. I felt my cell phone buzz,


From:Mya
Why arent you in school,were getting assigned a project for math!?

To:Mya
I'm sick. Math project? lol

From:Mya
Yeah,you're my partner by the way ;)

To:Mya
Cool :)


She didn't respond for a few minutes.


From:Mya
I told Tanner no...
To:Mya

Mhmm.


What else was I supposed to fucking say to that!? I wanted to say 'FUCK YES!!!' but that would have been innapropriate. She didn't respond after that and I wondered why she was telling me,I mean what did she want me to do?

The rest of the day was boring as hell but I was almost convinced to buy a shake weight...so yeah.

My phone buzzed again.

From:Mya
I'll be there in five.


I hurried to try and clean up the place a little bit,it was filled with cans of root beer and bags of chips. I walked around with the trash can,pushing the garbage inside and trying to make it look as decent as possible. When I'm home alone I don't put anything in the garbage can,I don't know why maybe it makes me feel rebelious. The doorbell rang and I jogged to the door opening it with a wide smile.

Mya greeted me with a hug and she entered with three big bags.

"What's with all the stuff?"

"Well were supposed to made a giant 3D triangle and ours is going to be epic." She laughed,setting the stuff on the coffee table.

"Cool,let's get started then." I said,looking through the bags.

"Oh and Matt." She said.

"Yeah?"

"You don't look sick to me you fucking faker." She said with a smirk.

I started to defend myself and the argument lasted for awhile. About an hour later we were both sprawled out on the living room floor cutting out what Mya called 'confetti'. But we were really just cutting up little pieces of construction paper. It's been quiet for awhile so I decided to get some answers from her.

"So why did you say no to Tanner?" I asked,without stopping my cutting.

"I don't like him that way I guess, and I wasn't really interested in dating at the time."

"At the time? It was like two days ago." I said.

"My mind changes spirratically." She laughed,"That's why I have a date this weekend." She said,still not stopping the snipping of her scissors.

"With who?" I asked,trying not to sound so surprised.

"Kenny."

"You're going on a date with Kenny Nickleson?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah?!" She responded matching my tone but with a hint of confusion.

"Don't do that Mya." I said,shaking my head.

"Why not?"

"Just fucking don't Mya ,it's a bad idea." I realized that,that came out a little harsh and I flinched at the sudden rage spewing out of her. How can something so beautiful sound so scary?

"Don't tell me what to fucking do Matt! Arent you the one who told me that it's my decision who I date! Fucking hypocrite!" She yelled,standing up from her spot on the floor.

"I'm just making a very strongly reccomended suggestion Mya! He's not a good guy!" I said,following her into a standing position.

"Who made you the judge of who's a good guy or not Matt!? And besides,you like Kenny,you and the guys talk about him all the time!" She exclaimed,her face red.

"That's not the point Mya!" I tried to explain.

"Then what is your point Matt!?"

"Are you really that oblivious to the people around you Mya!?" I yelled,turning around,running my hand through my hair.

"What are you talking about?!"

"How can you not notice? Are you playing some sort of fucking mind game with me,and just pretending you don't!?" I asked her,now standing only a foot away.

"Notice what!?" She screamed,her face now a dark shade of crimson.

"That I like you Mya!" I yelled.

She got quiet and took a step back,her face was showing every bit of her shock. I leveled out my ragged breathing and spoke to her quietly.

"Mya,I like you.I like you more than I've liked anyone in a while. You're everything I could ask for in a girl." I was now only standing inches from her.

She wasn't saying a word only looking up at me, I came even closer.

"You're perfect for me,in every way." I whispered before pressing my lips to hers.

She kissed me back and I let my hands move to her waist,she let hers tangle themselves in my hair. I pulled away but her eyes were still closed,

"Please tell me you feel the same." I whispered.

She pulled her hands from my hair and they shot straight to her mouth.

"Oh my God." She said,before looking around the room frantically and starting to gather her things. She just kept repeating the phrase over and over.

"Mya...-.Mya...Mya!" I said,grabbing her shoulders and looking at her,her eyes were red and watery."Please, just answer me." I asked her,hopefully.

"I-I have to go." She said quietly,grabbing her bags and walking out of the door.

I sighed loudly and fell onto the couch.Fucking.Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gahhh! I hope you guys liked the chapter!
Thank you to my readers and my lovely commenters:
Kirken_Nudes
Pathetic Souvenir;
Alexander Gaskarth;
nathaliie
NessaBoBessa
Have.Faith.In.Me

From the past two chapters, I thank you.
I had a blast at the concert and let's just say that All Time Low is just as sexy in person and Alex's voice is even more beautiful. :)
Haha
♥Comment&Subscribe♥
MWAH!