Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

Mistakes

It's finally the last day of school and I'm so ready for the summer it's ridiculous. Shortly after Mya came over that day things got back to normal,she was a little bit more snippy than usual but normal. Now it's the last day of freshman year and were closer than ever, best friends,I still have feelings for her but if I leave well enough alone they'll fade. Basically school today has consisted of cheering, running down the halls, and pulling stupid pranks that we'll never forget. We just ran out of last period and I mean ran.We took off like bats out of hell and were screaming at the top of our lungs,I saw the back of Mya's head a few feet away, I ran up to her and tackled her.

"Mya! Last day of school!" I screamed.

She regained her balance and was laughing as we continued down the hall.

"Whoo! I'm ready to fucking party!" She said,shooting her fist into the air.

We high-fived and started picking up the pace,trying to make it to the parking lot with everyone else.Mya got a ride home so she could get ready for the party tonight and I hitched a ride with Eddy because Cathy was basically fucking her boyfriend on the hood of her car since they're going to different colleges, yeah not exactly something I want to be in the middle of.

With Cathy going off to college, I'll be living alone throughout the rest of high school and to be honest I'm kind of scared. Now I'm only sixteen years old,but the courts said that I'm mature enough to handle it and they said that my neighbor Ms.Darb,will be checking in on me sometimes along with a few social workers. I know I can handle it but it just scares me that I have no choice but to. I can't ask Cathy not to go to college so I don't have to grow up,that would be awful and I would never even think of doing it.
Eddy pulled into my driveway.

"Bye man,see you at the party later."

"Bye."

I got out of the car and went inside my house,heading straight upstairs to get ready for the party. It was going to be wild,it was Bryan's party so there was bound to be plenty of alcohol. I don't really drink, I think I can wait until it's legal. I don't care if the people around me do it,I just don't. I jumped into the shower and finished shortly after. I decided on my black skinny jeans and black band tee. I messed with my short hair in the mirror for a few minutes before heading downstairs. I needed to call around and see who could give me a ride now because Eddy wasn't going until later. Cathy emerged from her bedroom.

"Hey Matt, if your ready I can take you to your party it's on the way." She said,grabbing her keys.

"Cool." I said.Perfect.

We went outside and got into her car she turned and drove in the direction of the party. We drove for a while and then pulled over.

"Where are we?" I asked.

But my question was answered when I saw Mya exit her house and come towards the car.She looked as gorgeous as usual,basically wearing the sexy girl version of what I was wearing and that thought made me chuckle quietly.

"Hey guys!" Mya said,hopping into the back seat.

"Hey Chicky." Cathy smiled,putting the car into gear and continuing down the road.

Cathy turned the radio on and turned it up all the way,we sung along all the way to Bryan's house.Cathy stopped in the road.

"Have fun,stay out of trouble!" She yelled as we got out of the car.

The huge house was overflowing with people,all holding the cliche' red plastic cups. I could feel the music pulsing through my chest,Mya looked me in the eyes before throwing her arms into the air and yelling as she walked into the crowded house.

I chuckled before following her, I bumped into an obviously drunk Tanner.

"Matt! I love you man!" He laughed loudly,throwing his arms around me.

"Hey man." I said,shrugging him off and continuing into the house.

I found a group of guys playing guitar hero and sat with them.A few hours past and by now I was jumping around to the music with the rest of the party goers,laughing my ass off.
I looked into the corner of the room and saw Mya laughing hysterically in the corner,obviously drunk. She was talking to a couple of guys,I bet she was fine but I kept and eye on her as I was dancing just in case. The girl in front of me fell down.

"Oh shit! Are you okay?!" I asked her,kneeling down.

"Yesh,more okat than thebshmel!" She laughed,popping back up.

Mya's P.O.V

"No you're silly!" I laughed,but it came out more like, 'No yur siwy!'.

I looked into the crowded dance floor and saw Matt on the floor with some girl. Ugh,I know were just friends and everything but it still bothers me when I see him with other girls. I still like him and in the back of my head I think he knows that and if he does then he's just an ass.

"Hey Mya,wanna go upstairs?" Kenny asked.

I nodded my head and grabbed his hand as he led me through the crowd. I kept stumbling and everything was spinning.We made it to a door and he opened it leading me inside.

"Woah! This is soooo pretty!" I tried to say.

He nodded and took my hand leading me to the the bed.

"Wanna have some fun?" He whispered.

"Hey there big boy,I don't need you to have fun." I slurred.

He kept pushing me closer to the bed,he put his fingers to my lips,signaling me to stop talking.

"No seriously Kenny,I wanna go back down stairs." I said.

I tried to push past him but my arms felt like jello and he easily layed me onto the bed.

"No,you're gonna stay here with me." He whispered.

"Kenny!Get off!" I yelled,but when it came out it sounded like another language.

I got even weaker and the room started spinning faster,Kenny started lifting my shirt over my head. Suddenly red spots clouded my vision,soon turning black,the last thing I saw was Kenny removing his shirt before it all went black.

Matt's P.O.V

I shook my head and continued dancing. When I looked back to the corner Mya wasn't there and neither was one of the guys she was talking to.Oh shit.

I pushed my way through the crowded make-shift dance floor and tried to find the steps that would undoubtedly lead to the bedrooms. There were six doors and I started at the end,barging in.

"What the fuck man!?" A stranger yelled.

"Sorry!" I responded closing the door.

That happened about three more times.I opened the next door and that's when I saw Mya laying on a bed in only her bra and underwear. Kenny was standing next to the bed without a shirt on.

"Dude,this is a private party!" He yelled.

"Does she know that,Dick Head!?" I yelled,walking towards Mya who was basically passed out.

"Back off man,this isn't any of your fucking business!" He shouted angrily.

"She is my business!" I spat,gathering Mya's clothes from the side of the bed.

He lunged at me and I punched him hard in the nose.

"Fuck!" He yelled,as the blood started dripping from his nose.

He pinched his nose and ran out of the room. Oh my fucking God I think I just broke Kenny's nose...I shook the thought from my head and focused on trying to get some clothes onto Mya.I started with her jeans because they were bound to be the most difficult considering how tight they are.

"Matty! It's so nice to see you. You're so awesome." She said,slurring her words.

"Hey,Mya.Can you walk?" I asked,slipping her shirt over her head.

"Duh!" She laughed,standing up and falling right to the floor.

"I guess that's a no." I mumbled,picking her up bridal style.

I carried her through the crowd,only receiving quick glances from the drunk on lookers. I found a very drunk Eddy and got his keys.He was in no condition to be driving anyways. I pulled him along as I carried Mya. I found his car and layed Mya down in the back seat, and told him to get into the passenger side. I got into the drivers seat and headed to Eddy's house, I was going to drop him off and send him a text so he knows that I have his car. I pulled into Eddy's driveway and saw that Mya was passed out n the backseat snoring softly. I helped Eddy out of the car and basically carried him to his front door and up to his room. Laying him on his stomach and leaving. When I got back to the car Mya was in the passenger seat and the stereo was blasting a vulgar rap song.

I jogged to the car and turned it down as quick as possible.

"Mya,you're going to wake up the neighborhood!" I yelled.

"Shhhhhhh." She said,sloppily pressing her finger to my lips.

I removed her hand and continued driving to my house,when we finally made it the house was empty. Cathy was probably still partying. I picked Mya back up and carried her up to my bedroom laying her down. I got her a bottle of water to drink and turned out the light,I got some blankets and layed them on the floor next to my bed,laying down and practically passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Commenters!:
Alexander Gaskarth;
Keep.Me.Guessing

You're both super awesome chicks,hope you know that!
♥Comment and Subscribe♥
EPICNESS! Depends on it.