Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

Keep Her Safe

Mya's P.O.V

I woke up to a sliver of light hitting my face with excessive force,my head felt like it was splitting in half and my body was sore. I scrunched my eyes closed from the shocking light and tried to stop my head from spinning. After I got it under as much control as possible I opened my eyes.

Where the hell am I?

I looked around the small room and suddenly realized where I was, in Matty's room. What the hell was I doing here? I sat up slowly,trying not to make myself dizzy. I looked down and realized that I wasn't wearing a shirt and that my pants were inside out. What did do?
I stood up and found a random shirt,pulling it on and walking downstairs as quickly as possible without feeling like puking.

Matt was at the table eating a bowl of cereal,clad in his black skinny jeans and no shirt. I stood at the bottom of the stairs awkwardly until he lifted his head and noticed me standing there.

"Hey,you're up. There's some Advil and water on the counter for you." He said before putting another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

I slowly walked to the counter and downed the two pills that were waiting for me. After that I took a seat next to Matt at the round table.

"Uh,Matty."

"Yeah?" He said looking up from his cereal.

"Erm...What happened last night?" I asked,wincing.

Matt's P.O.V

"Erm...What happened last night?" Mya asked,wincing.

Fuck. I am not telling her about Kenny. It's just not happening, I don't want her going to jail for murder. Besides if I tell her then I also have to tell her that I'm the one who got her out of there. I don't have a hero complex and I don't want her to feel like she owes me anything and knowing her she would feel that way. She doesn't like feeling in debt to someone and I don't her to dislike anything about our friendship. And not telling her won't hurt anyone, Kenny won't say anything to her if he did he would probably go to jail for attempted rape or something like that. Besides, just as long as her silver purity ring is still wrapped around her finger, I don't see the need to cause her any pain by telling her what almost happened.

"Um,you got wasted." I tried to chuckle lightly but it sounded tight because once I thought of last night a picture of Mya passed out on that bed flashed through my mind.

"Did we...?" She left the question hanging.

"No." I chuckled lightly.'
"Alright. Um one more thing,why did I wake up shirtless with my pants inside out?" She asked,quickly.

Well the pants,were from me trying to clothe her last night, but the shirt was an entirely different story.

"Well last night after I layed you down you insisted that the shirt was making you cold and made me put it in my closet." I laughed.

"And the pants?" She chuckled.

"You said that they felt better that way." I lied.

I couldn't very well say. 'Oh,when I was trying to put your clothes on after Kenny almost took advantage of you I didn't have time to turn your pants the right way.' that would have given everything away.

She just laughed and shook her head, resting it in her hands.

"Don't ever let me get drunk again Matty."

Trust me I won't.

"Okay." I chuckled.

I finished my cereal and Mya's parents came back to town today so they picked her up,completely oblivious to her obvious hangover.Mya looked just like her mother,almost a spitting image except her mothers eyes were a deep blue, and very cold. She scared me to death, I couldn't even talk when she asked me who I was, Mya had to jump in and explain that she was sleeping over with Cathy who was still asleep. After Mya explained, her mother looked down at me with downcast eyes and walked outside. Mya mouthed a sorry before getting into the back seat.

I know where Mya got her attitude from, and her ability to strike fear into peoples heart with a glance. I wonder if her mother had Mya's ability to make any guy fall for her with a single wink. I chuckled at the idea before going back up to my room to catch up on some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short :(
♥Love meh anyway?♥
Thanks to mah commenters!!!!:
Pathetic Souvenir;
Alexander Gaskarth;
Keep.Me.Guessing

You keep me alive!
Thanks to new readers and subscribers!